• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
With 1/2 a dozen races still untouched in the TES lore, the big challenge is integrating them into the current story. Akavir IS called the "dragon land", so the dovahkin line wouldn't be hard to continue. Lore:Akavir - UESPWiki

Golgo_SPB

way I see it, if they add new land they can add new races that Inhabit those lands and create a backround for that race within those lands without messing up the lore.
sounds like you want Akavir, which nordic cowboy mentioned above me

thecelticlatino

although it would be awesome to have a race that exists within in the lore of tamriel, but weren't playable for some reason, become playable, I think I'd like it if they made the differences of each race more distinct. not too fond of the any race can do any build idea.

I so agree with this! Didn't like racial/gender disadvantages being trashed for 'anyone can do anything'. Takes the differences away aside from cosmetics.

Jay-1410

Maybe Minotaur,fish man,insectoid what do you think?How about dremora they are all ready in the game but they aren't very...kind

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Maybe Minotaur,fish man,insectoid what do you think?How about dremora they are all ready in the game but they aren't very...kind
Minotaurs are hunted for horns. Dremora are PURE evil.fish men are to fat. Insectoid.... Now that's a good idea !

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Wasn't there a Canine like race? Could have sworn I read that on the Wiki.

Anything else on this? First I've heard of it before, but I like what I'm hearing!

The Limothiit were a 'fox-like' race possibly related to the khajiit? Was this what you meant?
Lore:Lilmothiit - UESPWiki

I wish we had something like WoW's Worgen to be instead. They are Badass!

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
I think an avarian type would be cool to see.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I so agree with this! Didn't like racial/gender disadvantages being trashed for 'anyone can do anything'. Takes the differences away aside from cosmetics.
I much prefer that each races aren't limited to particular class. It's already enough that High Elves get the mage advantage while Nords and Orcs get warrior advantage. Like in real life, everyone should be able to become anything :] While I love my Khajiit as stealth character, I also enjoy her magic power and cat warriors are just as badass, if not more, than any other warrior. However, I do wish that racial perks played a larger role in gameplay. Able to cast some racial spell once a day isn't enough..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts