A Journey Through Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

xaraan

(Hopefully I'm putting this in the correct spot in the forums, i wasn't 100% sure)

A Journey Through Skyrim is a webcomic project I started a couple months ago, hoping to create a full (20+ page) comic that comes out every Tuesday. It follows an adventurer(s) as he makes his own path through the Skyrim story.

I do have a headstart on the project, which allows me to keep the weekly schedule and all has gone smoothly so far. This isn't a for profit thing either of course, it's just something I hoped some folks could get some enjoyment out of. So far we are up to Issue Nine as of today, with over 200 pages of content and some twists and turns planned.

The Comic is up on a webcomic viewer here: A Journey Through Skyrim :: A Journey Through Skyrim, Chapter One: Unbound

That links starts at issue one, if you want or need to jump to a certain issue, you can do so in the archive section: A Journey Through Skyrim :: Comics Archive

(I also started a blog thing here if I did that correctly to post updates, but I can also post them in this thread if needed). If someone wishes to keep up, they can also subscribe to the news RSS feed on the comic page there or use a social network site of your choice to keep up to date:
Facebook: A Journey through Skyrim | Facebook
Tumblr: A Journey through Skryim
I also post updates on my twitter @the_xaraan every week if needed.