OOC A Grimm Legacy [18+]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Destiny

The Fox
    fixed it! Any other changes?? :p

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Better :D Just a couple of things;
    The obsession with blood and death still doesn't bode well for trying to stop the bloodshed, so it'd be better if it wasn't there.
    And in the backstory section, you said she was pleased with her nickname, but there's no nickname mentioned. ...:confused:

EpicVakarian

Also, Blitzz, I've edited Rose to make her more of a swordsman (swordswoman?) so she's a little further from Ygritte, along with making her willing to follow instructions from her father and people she respects.

Viserion

The Light and Darkness Dragon
    Name: Ace Drago
    Race: Nord
    Class: Night blade
    Dialogue Color: Sapphire Blue
    Eye Color: His right eye is Sapphire blue and his left is Emerald green
    Skin Color: The usual for nord. Pale but not too pale.
    Build: Tall, Slender not too muscular but very quick and agile.
    Clothes: He wears a light armor that looks like this, but it is black with light blue fur and lines (Dyed).
    Positive traits: Loyal, Determined, does not give up easily. He would rather help a comrade than finishing his goal.
    Negative traits: He either thinks a lot before doing something (which might also be something good) or he does it really hastily. He is not angered easily but if he gets then he will go on rampage even if it kills himself.
    Likes: He always admired dragons. Also he enjoys hanging around with friends or allies. He also enjoys warmth even though he does not really gets cold. He also feels better under the darkness.
    Dislikes: He dislikes people who think they are strong or showoffs. He also gets easily irritated when he feels tired but won’t let him rest. Finally, he can’t take it when someone close to him gets hurt and can do nothing to stop him/her.
    Fears: He does not fear death for himself, but he fears that something bad will happen to his allies. His hidden fear is for finding an enemy that he can’t understand, that has no apparent weakness.
    Weapons: Two Daggers for close combat. For long range combat he uses magic.
    Fighting Style: He prefers to attack his enemies with fire or ice from afar. Then he engages in close combat swirling around his enemy(ies) slicing with his daggers. Finally if the enemy is still alive he paralyses him with lightning to put some distance in order to start again. He always prefers to be on a higher ground than his opponents so that he can jump on them.
    Skills: Master at one handed. Expert in destruction and light armor.
    Family: Unknown

Backstory: He was born under the shadow of war. There was a conflict between his village and another one nearby. His father died to a battle and his mother died some months after unable to bear the pain. That left him with his older sister against the world. Somehow they managed, she went to work at the inn of the village so that she could take some money for food and water. A night at age 18 his sister came home really shaken. She heard from a traveler that Ulfric Stormcloak has defeated the empire using a weird machine, so strong that everyone died allowing Ulfric to pass the gates unharmed. They did not believe it. After a few months however, the stormcloaks attacked them because they were loyal to the empire. He saw his beloved sister die right in front of him and then he passed out. When he woke up, he was the last one alive in the village. He swore revenge on them and in order to accomplish it he trained in the most hazard climates and places and became expert in using daggers and quite skilled in destruction magic. At age 20 he returned at his home and dug up their family’s treasure: a white light armor with a long black cape that looked like wings on the back and two daggers that came with that armor. He dyed it with his sister’s favorite color and set off to seek the thing that took his dearest person away from him.

Viserion

I guess Rose is kind of like Ygritte, yeah :p
    Viserion, feel free to post a CC but let me know if you'd be able to post regularly before I choose whether to accept you or not.
    Ok, so this is my CC, tell me if it needs some changes. Also considering your question: i will not be able to post everyday but i will be able to do in like 2-3days time.

EpicVakarian

I like the unique combat style, and the fear. But a couple things; one, your picture doesn't work :p
    The main problems are these: He doesn't seem a very lore-friendly character. His combat style does, but his name and background don't; his name seems like something IRL and his background seems too... I don't know, too convenient. Like getting thrown out for being a "demon". Stuff like that; I'd prefer all the supernatural stuff to be left out of this RP (except for magic, of course), so that we end up with a gritty, realistic RP, rather than a fantastically idealised one.
    Second, and I think last, would it be possible at any point to create a character completely independently from Destiny? I feel like two characters having the same backstory might well cause some restrictions with development.
    And as for your issues with not posting for the next few days; READ THE PREVIOUS MESSAGES :mad: I jest, I jest. I said before that the IC won't be up until at least the 20th, so the next few days is no problem at all.

Viserion

I like the unique combat style, and the fear. But a couple things; one, your picture doesn't work :p
    The main problems are these: He doesn't seem a very lore-friendly character. His combat style does, but his name and background don't; his name seems like something IRL and his background seems too... I don't know, too convenient. Like getting thrown out for being a "demon". Stuff like that; I'd prefer all the supernatural stuff to be left out of this RP (except for magic, of course), so that we end up with a gritty, realistic RP, rather than a fantastically idealised one.
    Second, and I think last, would it be possible at any point to create a character completely independently from Destiny? I feel like two characters having the same backstory might well cause some restrictions with development.
    And as for your issues with not posting for the next few days; READ THE PREVIOUS MESSAGES :mad: I jest, I jest. I said before that the IC won't be up until at least the 20th, so the next few days is no problem at all.

Ok i will fix everything. As for the picture... i got no idea but i will try to fix it as well. And i saw the previous messages, i am talking about after the 20th of the month -_-

EpicVakarian

For 2 or 3 days after the 20th should be fine. Even just posting every 2 or 3 days would be fine, to be honest.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I'll be ready to go at any time, I finish on the 23rd but I have plenty of spare time

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    As for a character, just wondering, what about a stormcloak lieutenant or something of the likes that defected when ulfric went bat plops crazy? Only problem is that it ties me to being a nord...

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

EpicVakarian

That'd be fine, though as you said, it ties you to being a Nord.
    Just letting you all know, none of you will be accepted yet. ...That sounds worse than intended. What I mean is that I won't be accepting people until a few days before the IC goes up; that gives the OOC thread enough time to calm down, and removes the issue of "no more spaces". Once that point is reached, I'll choose the people with the best-fitting characters at that time, hopefully 3-5 other people. I'd prefer a lower amount, due to the fact that we'll all be in one spot.

Viserion

there we go. this is the armor (the male version ofc :p ) also i made some changes. check it and tell me if there is anything i forgot :p

EpicVakarian

And good luck in all of yours, everyone :D I believe Blitzz, you're taking your AS levels this year, right? Can't remember off the top of my head which subjects it was, though :oops: And I'm not entirely sure how old you are, Destiny >_> <_< :p

Destiny

The Fox
    Haha I'll be 17 in July!! *.* Good luck in your exams!! To all of you! I also have exams for a Proficiency Certificate in English.. (so rping in English is great practice for all of my skills ^.^ )

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Destiny

The Fox
    Better :D Just a couple of things;
    The obsession with blood and death still doesn't bode well for trying to stop the bloodshed, so it'd be better if it wasn't there.
    And in the backstory section, you said she was pleased with her nickname, but there's no nickname mentioned. ...:confused:
    Ok I'll edit that sometime tomorrow...

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Viserion

Also, i forgot to mention that. I don't want to make things complicated and i am really sorry if i do. When you pick members for this RP, if Destiny does not get picked then please don't consider me in either. The reason i wanted to enter this RP in the first place is because of Destiny :p sorry for the trouble i might cause you in the future :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts