Xbox 360 A glitch?? Or new from Dragonborn?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
This is my first time using heavy armor for a character, so not sure if it's always been like this.

Went to the sky forge and selected Daedric Armor, surprised to see it. I read about it and learned that part is not a glitch. However, I do know what Deadric Armor looks like, and this definitely isn't it.

It looks like Aela's armor. I don't recall being able to forge that before.. It's taken place of the Deadric armor as well. My smithing is only in the twenties, so I don't know yet if it's replaced it when I get it high enough.

View attachment 3071

View attachment 3072

uploadfromtaptalk1354764233749.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

zane

I cant remember, I'll check later when I play and am in skyrim again. I do not think it's a glitch though, that armor becomes able to craft after you complete the companions quest line and do a proper send of for Kodlack. As for it's location in the menu, I do believe it was in daedric but i can't remember off the top of my head.

at any case, you need to have daedric perk in order to see the actual daedric armors to craft.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
OK. Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for clarifying. Learn something new every day...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Ohh, I remember. Ancient Nord armor is considered Daedric, and once you reach a certain Smithing level and unlock Daedric smithing, you will unlock the actual Deadric armor. Yes, the REAL heavy and awesome Daedric armor. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts