• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Don't you just love those Draugr Ruins where they all just wake up one by one and start attacking you from all sides? :D

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I've actually started paying close attention to corpses in tombs and smack them if I suspect they'll get up.
That could be unfortunate if I tried it in real life, though...
LOL! Imagine taking a tour in a catacomb and watching each corpse and expecting them to get up! xD

Generally Crappy

Member in Good Standing of House Redoran
I hate that very last tomb at the end of a ruin, that you know has a dragon priest / draugr deathlord that's about to dominate you.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
If they are in sealed tombs, you can blow them out with a Rune spell cast touching the tomb. This is helpful for instance in the Companions questline when you retrieve the fragment of Wuuthrad in that room where Draugr continuously come at you in waves. You can pop each tomb open individually and handle them one at a time.

As far as the ones that are just laying down waiting to pop up, you can sneak attack them like Janus said.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts