Xbox 360 A few questions.. bear wit me please..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GreatorGood

Lost One
hi all, i am loving the forums and skyrim :)

Anyways I have a couple questions today about skyrim and would also like a suggestion from you PC gamers. xD

Anyways first off, This is my third character I am a Khajiit wanting to build a Assassin / Thieve build. I hope all goes well anyone of you guys have suggestions of what I should do during this gameplay etc?

I am still fairly new to skyrim. Just got to Solitude for the first time loving it there and learning about the High King a lot. Where should I go from here any suggestions?

Anyways when I build my home because i have hearthfire is it possible that what ever i drop in my home will stay in my home and I can redecorate items by moving them and they will stay there? I won't lose them right?

Also how can I make powerful enchantments? any one have any suggestions on this thanks..

as for the PC gamers I am wanting to get a PC for gaming any suggestions on a build or where to buy a build one already my budget is around $800

thanks.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
You could go anywhere from Solitude. Its your choice! Thats the fun of skyrim! In Hearthfire if you place something from the build menu, lets say a table, it stays there. At least as far as I know. You can get more powerful enchantments when you level up your enchanting skill, and grab perks that make them stronger. As for the PC question, I can't help you hahaha. I have skyrim for my laptop and my 360. Hopefully I helped you! Oh and welcome to the forums! We are a big supportive family!

Oh and for an assassin/thief I recommend enchanting, sneak, archery, alchemy, and one handed. Thats how I play annyway. I go one handed for straight up fighting when the enemy detects me, but i usually start off with a sneak attack and do that until I'm caught. Enchanting helps with damage, elemental damage, attribute bumps (bows doing more damage, one handed for more damage with one handed weapons and so on) As for Alchemy you can make posions for more damage and so on. Hope I helped!

GreatorGood

Lost One
Thanks and yes for sure you helped. I like the skills you mentioned and that's what I have been working on.

I'll see you in Riften cuz that's my next stop :) lol

You play Skyrim more on PC or the 360? Also which experience is better for you?

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
I mainly played skyrim on my 360 until I got it on my laptop haha. I do play i from time to time. I just love all of the mods and how skyrim feels fresh again! For me, I love skyrim on my laptop. SUre I can only play on low, but with all of the mods skyrim feels better! One day I will get my desktop running again and hopefully play skyrim on higher settings.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Also how can I make powerful enchantments? any one have any suggestions on this thanks..
You learn enchantments by disenchanting enchanted items you find at an Arcane Enchanter table. This will also destroy the enchanted item. The strength of the enchantment on the item you disenchant is irrelevant. You only learn enchantment types not strengths. Enchantment strength is based on your Enchanting skill and perks, the size of the soul you use to enchant the time, and how many charges you decide to give the time.

To enchant any item you will need to use a soul captured in a soul gem with the spell Soul Trap or with a weapon enchanted with Soul Trap. The soul gem has to be large enough to hold the soul or else it won't be trapped on death. A larger soul gem can hold a smaller soul. The soul gem itself is destroyed during the enchanting process.

You level Enchanting Skill by (1) enchanting items (2) disenchanting items and (3) recharging enchanted weapons with souls. My approach to leveling enchanting is to buy empty petty soul gems from general goods merchants, court mages and the mages at the College of Winterhold and using the to soul trap deer and elk. Then I use the souls to enchant items. As soon as I get a Soul Trap enchanted weapon I disenchant it and put the weakest version of the enchantment on a bow so I have the most charges I can get on it. It's much easier to soul trap creatures with the bow than trying to time their deaths with the casting time of the Soul Trap spell.

as for the PC gamers I am wanting to get a PC for gaming any suggestions on a build or where to buy a build one already my budget is around $800

Gamer Scorpius 8000
Mega Special I

They do not come with monitors.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts