• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

StewCrew14

Well I'm not sure if this is a spoiler or if there is a thread on this (there probably is, this forum is bigger the whole world of Skyrim), but I was wondering where everyone met there 1st dragon or any others. Not in any quests I mean just in the wild walking around or whatever.
I met my one and only dragon right outside Riften while I as doing some Dark brotherhood quests and such. I'm mainly wondering how/when they appear. I know they're said to appear at random but I wonder if there's a way or situation to help draw them out more. Cause I like killing them... :)

Ks17

Well I'm not sure if this is a spoiler or if there is a thread on this (there probably is, this forum is bigger the whole world of Skyrim), but I was wondering where everyone met there 1st dragon or any others. Not in any quests I mean just in the wild walking around or whatever.
I met my one and only dragon right outside Riften while I as doing some Dark brotherhood quests and such. I'm mainly wondering how/when they appear. I know they're said to appear at random but I wonder if there's a way or situation to help draw them out more. Cause I like killing them... :)

I haven't noticed any way to induce dragon attacks, it's mega random. I think visiting new area's though all over Skyrim improves your chances though. Don't really think there is any easier way, but trust me, you will meet your share of dragons with time :)

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
They typically nest in the mountainous regions. Start climbing mountains and you will find them.

StewCrew14

well come to think of it I haven't done much main quest. I've done a bunch of side quests but I'll try. I heard there was a place that there's always a dragon sleeping or something
, any truth to that? Or was my friend trolling me?

Metallipath

Premium Member
Today I had a dragon come screaming through the sky directly at my head... tail first. It then began to spin in circles shooting ice into the sky and yelling at me. I think the dragon was actually just asking me for help. That cannot have been comfortable, I'm sure having its soul absorbed would have been much easier on it. I went back a few real life hours later and the dragon was still flying backwards and breathing on the clouds.

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
Today I had a dragon come screaming through the sky directly at my head... tail first. It then began to spin in circles shooting ice into the sky and yelling at me. I think the dragon was actually just asking me for help. That cannot have been comfortable, I'm sure having its soul absorbed would have been much easier on it. I went back a few real life hours later and the dragon was still flying backwards and breathing on the clouds.
Lol a known bug....but still almost as hilarious as Giant Airlines!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts