A Blade In The Dark - hostile npc bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

callum devero

I accidentally attacked Delphine and she started attacking me so I teleported somewhere hoping it would stop it. When I got to the place where we're meant to go together she killed me right after we killed the dragon. I only have the one save and it's right in front of the dragon fight so I have like no clue what to do yo. pls halp

Touchstone

You can yield to opponents by sheathing your weapon. Perhaps if you're fast? Also, what are you playing the game on?

LeoLemmy

Same problem, but different way.
On the way, I mistook a Stormcloak for a bandit, and sniped him. Delhpine saw it, and became hostile. I tried returning to Riverwood after completing quest, but it seems that the whole Riverwood community went hostile, and attacked me on sight. Help?

I did find this though:
* Every NPC in Dragonsreach (and several around Whiterun) can become hostile to the player with no apparent cause or reason. May be a random incorrectly faction flagged hostile NPC out in the wilds somewhere, or a quest that is causing faction problems?"
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=410326&page=362

LeoLemmy

Nevermind, fixed the bug - I stayed away from Riverwood/Whiterun for about 4 days and came back. Delphine stopped being hostile after that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts