• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zeva

Meanwhile in Skyrim...
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but this works.

Do NOT do this if you are more comfortable acquiring gold through questing, trading; you know, the honest way.

Though it works, I only did it once, and now I feel all dirty >.>

Stone

Retired Moderator
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but this works.

Do NOT do this if you are more comfortable acquiring gold through questing, trading; you know, the honest way.

Though it works, I only did it once, and now I feel all dirty >.>

I've seen that glitch on youtube so much, there's loads of videos on it. Personally, I glitch my skills up high, and get money legitly. I actually find getting money legitly faster, which is probably due to my skills. I can make armour and sell it for thousands within 5 minutes and so it's much faster than this book stuff. But I guess it's what type of character you are and your stats. :)

But anyway, good post, I'm sure it'll help some people.

zeva

Meanwhile in Skyrim...
I've seen that glitch on youtube so much, there's loads of videos on it. Personally, I glitch my skills up high, and get money legitly. I actually find getting money legitly faster, which is probably due to my skills. I can make armour and sell it for thousands within 5 minutes and so it's much faster than this book stuff. But I guess it's what type of character you are and your stats. :)

But anyway, good post, I'm sure it'll help some people.

Yeah, this glitch is good for those who need the little extra boost to get their skills up, and make their profit crafting/trading/questing. Getting smithing too 100 is costly, unless you spread it out over some time. Once your skills are up tho, really no need to cut corners.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Yeah, this glitch is good for those who need the little extra boost to get their skills up, and make their profit crafting/trading/questing. Getting smithing too 100 is costly, unless you spread it out over some time. Once your skills are up tho, really no need to cut corners.
I agree. :)

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I got up to 30000 gold without cheating... I'm not sure if that's impressive or the game is just easy to make money, who knows. But all I know is that I have way more than enough and I'm just spending my gold here and there. I can just bribe everyone if I feel like it but my character isn't like that... The game really needs to step up with money management

Garrison

I agree hex - once you've bought a house, I find there's very little need to spend. Most of what I need can be looted, and if you take the time to clear a dungeon and loot everything to sell, there isn't even a need to manufacture money... you rake in plenty.

Kasha

I'm sure you could just sell your self in white run, im sure the lonely nords like there women '6,2",with hairy chest and a size 13 boot.

zeva

Meanwhile in Skyrim...
I'm sure a prostitution mod is just days away o_O

Kasha

Thats gonna be messed up, bearded women gonna ask me if i want a good time.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Thanks for the offer... but I think I'll pass.... Stuff like this ruins the experience for me... I'd rather earn it by killing people and crap :)

Starr

NUMBER 1 - never ever cheat in a game - i refuse to even watch those kind of videos. What is the point of ruining the work ethic factor ? No satisfaction can be had then.

I found gold very easy to come by so far - maybe thats because i focused on smithing/chanting/alchemy. I just worked the system collecting crap loads of alchemy reagents in my travels/dungeons as well as basic loot. Then improve it/chant it/make potions all leveling your skill at the same time. Then go to various shops and buy everything you need - armors, ingots, reagents whatever. then sell the merchants your stuff and get your gold back.
I got an awesome +20 haggle/+10 speaking mask from some quest in Falk early on and wear a +20 barter necklace and also you can use the ANVIL blessing to get an additional 10% better prices. Use a potion too on expensive stuff. The more stuff you buy the more your speech levels as well further changing the prices in your favor.
I currently have 132,000 gold, 3 houses fully fitted, full suits of every good armor, crates of potions i made worth 500-2000g each, barrels of ingredients for more, chests full of random enchanted loot worth prolly another 100k if i had an easy way to sell it - and dont get me started on all the stolen crap i have. Some trading shops are littered with my random crap to the point you cant see the floor anymore.
Anyways - I almost wish it was harder - but even tho I have all the gold i need, I still love the game because I earned it all legit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts