Spoiler 3 Hours of Skyrim and more to boot!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Steve House

Here's a link to a 3 hour long session of Skyrim!! I've also included a download link to another 88 minutes that picks up where the 3 hours left off. Spoilers are obviously in these videos so please dont watch if you dont want to know :p lol...other then that...ENJOY!!(Before they are taken down!!)

Send me a message and I'll give you the links. Alot of people are reporting these to be taken down...thanks!

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
Thanks for sharing your find! I tried to resist the urge to watch the videos that mangg made but unfortunately I've watched them all! He is making more as I type this.

Flamingtaco

I'm going to have to resist the urge to watch that. For me we are too close to launch to want to ruin anything surprising. Are there any spoilers in there or is it just general gameplay?

Steve House

there is One big spoiler...well..part of a spoiler i guess you could say lol...most of it is general gameplay...he starts off from the very beginning of the game and just does random stuff...does quests...the usual stuff anyone would do when starting off...the spoiler doesnt come in until I think video 13...I think...he does mention that he'll be showing it in the beginning of the video tho so if you dont want to see it then you can not watch that video...other then that...it's your general gameplay...only other spoiler that i can say is really a "spoiler" is the beginning of the game

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
The Manngg guy that posted 15 videos had some nice quality and he is funny.. Unfortunately I just got on to watch the 15th video again and they have all been blocked by zenimax studios :sadface: so if anyone else knows of more leaked videos I would love to know about it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts