• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Early in the game the greybeards had hinted that there could be more then one dragonborn. In the next dlc if we were introduced to a second dragonborn. What would be your thoughts on that. I think it would be pretty cool having two dragonborns fighting side by side.

Xivia4

Whether there can be more than one Dragonborn at any time is another mystery. The Emperors have done their best to dismiss this notion, but of course the Imperial succession itself means that at the very least there are two or more potential Dragonborn at any time: the current ruler and his or her heirs. The history of the Blades also hints at this...many believe that the Blades continued to search out and guard those they believed were (or might be) Dragonborn during this time.

The Book of the Dragonborn
The only way your character finds out they are Dragonborn is by killing a dragon and absorbing its soul. I don't know about you but I doubt the average citizen is out fighting dragons. Without that one moment you would have never known anyway. So yeah there might be more than one Dragonborn.​

El Fonz0

Tyrone

It's M'aiq the Liar, I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't see it with my own eyes...

Diisk

New storyline. When alduin attacks helgen, you get to join him. Hes like the grey beards to you. He teaches you shouts, and has you hunt dragons who refuse to submit to him.

Alduin is weak from being sent through time so he has to regain his strength.

You fight against the grey beards, the blades, and a new dragonborn.

At the end of the main storyline, you get your own dragon priest mask. Or you choose to side with the other dragonborn once you learn of alduins plan.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
New storyline. When alduin attacks helgen, you get to join him. Hes like the grey beards to you. He teaches you shouts, and has you hunt dragons who refuse to submit to him.

At the end of the main storyline, you get your own dragon priest mask. Or you choose to side with the other dragonborn once you learn of alduins plan.

Holy plops.

Get a job at Bethesda.

ShadowGambit

Very Nice idea.

Even better: before joining Alduin, and to prove your worth, you have to subdue the Dragon Priests, the 8 of them and then obtain Konahrik, proof that you are now the "Anti Dragonborn" and pledge allegiance to Alduin.

After that, you will have to "conquer" each hold, beginning by the small one, to place one Dragon Priest as a "Jarl" in it. In Winterhold, you will have to destroy the College. In Whiterun, Help the Silver Hand to destroy the Companions, as there will be a Silver Hand questline that pops up. In Falkreath, either destroy or make the DB your own. Same in Riften for the Thieves Guild. Obviously, the Blades and the Penitus have to be gone too, as well as the Greybeard. 9 holds, 8 dragon priests and a Dragon Emperor (You). You can choose your Capital.

You would get dragon souls as a reward from "missions" given by Alduin, so you can activate the Shouts. You still only get 20 shouts though.

A "Civil War" will go on after you conquered 4 holds, the rest of skyrim putting their grudge aside and presenting an united front to take you down. They will have the Dragon born at their leader, that you will have to kill.

The game "ends" when you conquer all 9 holds and kill the Dragonborn in one on one combat, in an Epic fight.

Skyrimosity

Very Nice idea.

Even better: before joining Alduin, and to prove your worth, you have to subdue the Dragon Priests, the 8 of them and then obtain Konahrik, proof that you are now the "Anti Dragonborn" and pledge allegiance to Alduin.

After that, you will have to "conquer" each hold, beginning by the small one, to place one Dragon Priest as a "Jarl" in it. In Winterhold, you will have to destroy the College. In Whiterun, Help the Silver Hand to destroy the Companions, as there will be a Silver Hand questline that pops up. In Falkreath, either destroy or make the DB your own. Same in Riften for the Thieves Guild. Obviously, the Blades and the Penitus have to be gone too, as well as the Greybeard. 9 holds, 8 dragon priests and a Dragon Emperor (You). You can choose your Capital.

You would get dragon souls as a reward from "missions" given by Alduin, so you can activate the Shouts. You still only get 20 shouts though.

A "Civil War" will go on after you conquered 4 holds, the rest of skyrim putting their grudge aside and presenting an united front to take you down. They will have the Dragon born at their leader, that you will have to kill.

The game "ends" when you conquer all 9 holds and kill the Dragonborn in one on one combat, in an Epic fight.
*calls Bethesda* WHY IS THIS GUY NOT HIRED!!!

Diisk

Very Nice idea.

oh yea, since there's 9 holds, you assign a dragon priest to each, then pick one to govern yourself.

But then there is still alduin. When he does get his power returned, he will try to kill you and ''eat the world". So I'd say for the final boss, it's the same as the last part in the regular story. Except you do not get to learn dragon rend, and you don't get any help while in sovengarde.

But once you kill alduin, your the ultimate ruler of skyrim.

I'd much rather play this than the other story line.

ShadowGambit

oh yea, since there's 9 holds, you assign a dragon priest to each, then pick one to govern yourself.

But then there is still alduin. When he does get his power returned, he will try to kill you and ''eat the world". So I'd say for the final boss, it's the same as the last part in the regular story. Except you do not get to learn dragon rend, and you don't get any help while in sovengarde.

But once you kill alduin, your the ultimate ruler of skyrim.

I'd much rather play this than the other story line.

I agree with this. After killing the Dragonborn, then kill your own "master" Alduin.

You won't need Dragonrend anyway, as you won't fight dragon, you will control them :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts