• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrim Madman

Yep 2 Dawnbreakers you need a fire storm spell or scroll go to dawnbreaker cast the spell on dawnbreaker another copy should be on the floor pick up the duplicated dawnbreaker first

sticky runes

I've managed to pull this off, but I didn't use fire storm. I duel wielded thunder bolt on Malkoran at the beginning of the fight, and after I defeated him I noticed there was a second dawnbreaker on the floor next to a desecrated corpse. I didn't know anything about this glitch until just now when I googled info on 'two dawnbreakers'.

Ivory

Let's Player
If I didn't hate that Daedric lord, I'd do this in a moment. Shame. Just hate the "A new hand toooouches the beacon. LISTEN."

sticky runes

Passing up a quest where you get a very powerful weapon (or 2) just because you don't like the disembodied voice who gives it seems a bit silly :p

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Passing up a quest where you get a very powerful weapon (or 2) just because you don't like the disembodied voice who gives it seems a bit silly :p

Perhaps... but given the frequency of powerful weapons available throughout all of Skyrim, it's also a nice luxury.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts