OOC {18+} To Make a god Bleed

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    I got a question. Since my character is a blacksmith, can I make my intro include something like she was "summoned" by the High Priest to make armor for his followers, but refused so he ordered her to death and winded up in Jehenna?

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    I got a question. Since my character is a blacksmith, can I make my intro include something like she was "summoned" by the High Priest to make armor for his followers, but refused so he ordered her to death and winded up in Jehenna?

That seems like a good explanation.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Okay, well, here's my CC.

Name: Jevec Blackthorne
    Race: Dunmer
    Class: Sorcerer

Allegiance:The ShadowFang Coven
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Weapons: An ebony dagger, hidden in a sleeve of his robes.

Armour: The grey and red of a coven sorcerer. Obviously it offers little to no protection against weapons, so he relies on his numerous alteration spells to protect himself.

Appearance: 5'8", Jevec is hardly the tallest of his kind, but, what he lacks in height, he more than makes up for in intimidating features. His eyes are a blood red colour, and bright red tattoos frame his narrow face. He is muscular, for a spell caster, and has midnight black hair. Several scars criscross his chest and back, from particularly violent battles in his youth.

Dislikes: Warrior types, Molag Bal, those not a member of the coven.

Backstory: Born in Morrowind, Jevec fled from the province, to live in Skyrim. However, his family was plagued by raids by bandits, and the typically prejudiced Nords. One rather stormy night, Stormcloaks descended on their homestead, slaughtering most of Jevec's family, for no real reason. The young Dunmer fled the house, fighting his way out of the city, although he was severely wounded. He was found by several sympathetic vampires, and brought back to the Bloodlet Throne. There he was turned into a vampire, and grateful, he pledged his services to the coven.

It was noted that he had a great talent for spell casting, particularly in destruction and conjuration magic. He was sent to the city of Jehenna in High Rock, to scout out possible locations for another base. Eager to impress, he set out, and encountered several Paladins. He was able to defeat them, catching them by surprise with his arcane mastery. Hearing that the city was a haven for those opposing the paladins, he has headed there, waiting for his chance to return to Skyrim, and his coven.

Drahkma

Okay, nice CC's people. I'll get the IC up within the hour.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Sounds like a plan.

Drahkma

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Madrar, for a moment, I thought your characters last name was BlackStone, and I was like...we're gonna have a problem.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Hey, it's okay, so is mine.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Jester, ain't my place to say

Everyone else, where are you guys? D:

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Same here. Gotta love this activity

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    I posted twice now and I am cool with more people joining but is not my call. Also I may be late replying sometimes do to working two jobs :$

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Madrar, for a moment, I thought your characters last name was BlackStone, and I was like...we're gonna have a problem.

lol, yeah. No, Jevec is a Dunmer. I was aiming for a sort of Jeric-like sorcerer.

Drahkma

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts