OOC [18 +] Thy Lady and Lord OOC Discussion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    " Well with that answered, here is the god for the bath as well. This will be the best bath I will ever have. I have no qualms about a girl accidently intruding." He said chuckling and hinting. Truth is either way he would enjoy the relaxation. He was just being funny. Though it did get him thinking. He also enjoyed the thought of reflecting on his life, or perhaps just write in his journal. He enjoyed the small things as much as the big things.

Ardin feels the need to reflect on his time as a soldier and a law bringer. Does me make life better or worse? Is he being noble, or turning into the thing he hates? Thoughts like these. Days of depression were sometimes a common thing for him. Of course, he might forget all of that just this once. Hopefully the bath will relax him enough to enjoy his stay more.

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord

Dreven grabbed a whole bottle of ale and a tankard and followed behind her trying to keep his eyes off her swishing tail. He silently wondered how her furred body would feel...probably firm but plush and very warm. He couldn't help but to visualize himself nestled close to her warm, fuzzy chest...between her warm, fuzzy legs...He knew her claws would definitely draw blood but he was a mild sadist, so there was nothing intimidating about that. He thought about riding her until she screeched in pleasure in a way that only khajiits could. He almost purred himself.

She sat at a table in the corner and motioned for him to sit as well. He did so, and uncorked the ale, pouring himself a decent measure. He then leaned back, crossing one leg over the other so that his ankle rested on his knee and began to sip on his drink. He locked eyes with her, the ghost of a smile still present on his lips.

"So. What brings a lovely lady such as yourself to Riften? Business? Pleasure? Something in-between?"

He realized that such a simple small-talk inquiry would sound incredibly personal, so he kept his tone airy and casual so she knew that he really didn't expect her to tell her personal business.

Nadir-Natesse

Rythe blinked. Hm? No need to pay, sir. That is included with your room. Please feel free to use the hot bath down the hall there. Please use the small sink to the side to wash off any visible sweat, dirt and grime and enjoy your bath.

Would you like a drink or cheese tray to enjoy while you bathe? You may also invite a lady, if you are so inclined. We only ask that no sexual intercourse occur whilst using the hot tub. Bodily fluids are a pain to clean out of there, you see...

Nadir-Natesse

Natesse nodded knowingly. That certainly sounded like Astrid. On more than one occasion she had indulged in her and her husband, Arnbjorn, where the latter had become very jealous with all the attention his wife was showering on Natesse. But to come on to Alice? The very idea! The poor girl just *looked* inexperienced. Then again, Astrid wasn't all that concerned with trivialities such as that...

Natesse reached around and held Alice close as she settled in and smiled when she asked about Rythe.

"Ah yes, I forgot I hadn't introduced you. That is Rythe and although he looks like a woman I assure you he is very much a man..."

She purred, recalling one of their more "heated" encounters. She was lost in the memory for a moment, then remembered she had a innocent young lady in her presence. She snapped back.

"Ahem, yes, he...he is a good man. To figure he likes other men would be correct, though. Rythe is capable of loving all sorts and is a big, big help around here. He protects the girls, makes the drinks, cooks the meals, and even offers his services to those who are interested. Dreven has taken him up on more than one occasion..."

She thought about the two mer and wondered where they were. Probably downstairs tending to the guests. Natesse hoped to the gods that Dreven wasn't making any trouble...

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    "I will use the gold right here for a drink. A lady huh? Well I'm okay with about anything normal. I know cats hate water and well argonians, um lets not go there. Right now, I can't pick a lady. Surprise me if you can! Sex is a bath that isn't mine? I would never my good sir! I would want either a beautiful wood elf, or Deneb." He always liked wood elves ever since Avia. He thinks he has a little crush on deneb. He wasn't very adventurous when it came to intercourse. He liked it simple most of the time.

"I could use the company and a good message."

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice listened intently to Natesse as she talked about Rythe and his rather indiscrimiate taste in partners but she was genuinly suprised to hear the he and Dreven had bedded each other. Alice knew that some people in this world were attracted to their own gender but she had never understood why and it wasn't really something she and her parents talked about. Being able to love everyone confused her greatly.

"I'm sorry, you said Dreven has taken to him before? As in, like, our Dreven? O...kay, I...did not know Dreven was like that."

Alice then got an emberassed look on her face, realizing how that must have sounded.

"Uhh...n-not to mean any offense to Dreven at all! I just...well...I don't really get it. How two people of the same gender can be sexual together. I mean...I like boys and boys like me and that's how it is for most people I know."

She stopped for a moment, sorting through the explosion of questions in her head and trying to sort through the most importaint.

"How do you...I mean...not you specifically but...why would anybody...uhhh...?"

She trailed off and simply looked at Natesse, waiting for enlightenment.

Nadir-Natesse

((Awwwwh, that's so cute! xD))

Natesse smiled warmly. It wasn't often she got to explain things like this but it was always good to spread the knowledge of indiscriminate love. She was grateful that Alice didn't have a predisposition for prejudice; if anything, it was simple confusion and curiosity.

"Well, sweety, attraction and love is hard to explain. It is a highly personal feeling and varies from person to person. Most young people, such as yourself, I assume, are raised to embrace boys as romantic partners and embrace girls only as friends. The general idea is that only two people who can create a life, meaning a male and a female of the same species, should share love and have sex."

She paused for a moment, thinking how to proceed.

"But that's just it, Alice. Love knows no gender. Only the mind. To love someone is to care about them even a tiny bit more than yourself. Such as how I care about you. I love Dreven, and he loves me back, as does he love Rythe and Rythe loves him. This love is a type of strong caring. A caring that means the welfare of that person is very important.

It was then she realized that there was a glaringly obvious difference in those two relationships.

"The fact that Dreven, Rythe and I all engage in sexual activities together is simply an extension of that caring. We want to share our bodies because in the end that's all you really have. It's the one thing we can never get rid of, and never truly take back. It really is the greatest gift, so we share it. The point is, Alice, when you love someone, truly LOVE them, it doesn't matter whether they are the same sex or a different one. What matters is what's in your heart."

Natesse had answered to the best of her abilities, but she was quite sure there would be more questions of clarification to come. If nothing else, Alice was an inquisitive sort.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice put her head down on Natesse's chest and followed along as best she could. She understood what the older Nord/mer was saying on a basic level but the finer details were a bit over her head. She wished she had a quill and paper so she could write down exactly what questions she had but she didn't want to get up to fetch one. The potion had made her sleepy and she was fighting to stay awake. Plus she was really enjoying being curled up in Natesse's arms, hugging her tightly and letting her stroke her hair. It had been a long time since she were held by another woman or felt safe enough to let her guard down. She was in a place where it was okay to be vulnerable. That was why she loved Natesse so much. Alice didn't have to pretend around her, she didn't have to put up a front like in front of her men. She was able to talk about anything on her mind, including subjects she didn't like talking to her dad about. She could just be herself.

"Well I've got to say, a lot of that's a bit over my head but it all sounds like good stuff. Very...Dibellan if you will. Maybe I'll have better comprehension when my head's not on fire and my legs aren't jelly."

She pused for a moment and then got a very sad look on her face. This talk had brought up a memory that she discussed with almost no one, not even Natesse. Only her dad and a couple of healers knew.

"I'm glad you can share your body so freely Tess, because I don't think I'll be able to share mine with anyone. No one's gonna want what I've got."

LordNaskill

Ezekiel and Raven were once back together and not long after Dagos had joined them "Well I guess I could give you some of my bloodspot wine Dagos" "Hey what about me I want some" "shut up Raven you just wasted you drunkenness on a poor women" "She wasn't poor if you asked me" "will you two both shut up and yes I would like some of that wine" as the three sat together at the counter of the bar it again was a very strange combination.

Ezekiel and Dagos grabbed 2 goblets and pours the Bloodspot Wine into them "Well hears to a successful barter right" "Sure" "so how much did you earn" "12,00 Coins" Ezekiel almost choked at the sound of the profit " 'Cough'Cough praise the divines" "well I had to do a little more then expected" Ezekiel smiling at Dagos "well you sure got something out of it" "more like she did" "hahaha you dirty basted" As Raven was still recovering from the exhausting love making as he would call it "Well what do I get out of this" Dagos and Ezekiel both looking towards each other with a smile "Would you like a kiss" "hahaha" "Shut it Ezekiel" almost after saying that Raven gave a smug look.

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    Felidae watched as the wily Dark-Elf lounged back in his seat and poured himself a tankard of ale, fixing her with his one good eye as he sipped the drink leisurely. The very epitome of self-confidence.
    He was acting as though she was the most important person in the room, but the Khajiit couldn't help but wonder how many other women had received this exact same treatment.

"So. What brings a lovely lady such as yourself to Riften? Business? Pleasure? Something in-between?" He asked offhandedly, a small smile plucking at his lips. He was obviously trying to play it safe, and despite herself Felidae almost smiled with him. So the scoundrel was making small-talk now, was he?
    The fact that he had actually mistaken her for a guy not too long ago now seemed quite unbelievable, but then, in his defense, not every man could dig himself out of a hole that deep.
    He was a tricky one, that was for sure.

After a few more sips of brandy she allowed herself to relax a little more in the Dunmer's presence, but still resumed the formal posture that she always adopted when seated; back straight, knees together, with her right hand clutching her drink and her left tucked away within the folds of her poncho, just in case a situation arose that required the use of a weapon.
    Her face seemed to remain as stony as usual, but it was her eyes that revealed the hint of a smile.
    "Just business," she said in answer to Dreven's question, setting the glass down gently. "Riften isn't exactly the sort of place I'd associate with 'pleasure', no offense intended. And what about you, Dreven?" She traced a razor-sharp claw slowly over the tabletop, gazing at the Elf intently. "Are you the owner of this... fine establishment?"

DarkAxel23

Lance walks up to the brothel and reads the sign outside.
    "Hmm, the lady and The Lord? Must be a new place."
    He thinks to himself for a moment, then enters. He looks around,
    sees the people enjoying their drink and what not, then walks over to a open chair and takes a seat. Pulling out a vial of strange red liquid, he drinks it in secret before taking off his hood.
    He brushes his dark black hair back with his hand, hoping no one finding his hair color strange for an Altmer.

LordNaskill

As the three together notice the strange vile mer walk in there eyes are almost focused on him for a few seconds "don't stare for all of our sakes the nine and divine guide us and staring will not guide you" "Listen preacher boy I don't care just give me a taste of that bloodspot wine" "Will both of you calm down your both to drunk to talk give me the wine" "Over my rotting body this is a great tasting wine and I will not let you have it" as the three argued another hooded face enters this time it is a smaller scale shape but not at all male "well brother i guess you don't have taste" "Solena" "yes" once Solena took her hood of she reviled a light tanned skin with long black hair and a beautiful blushing face "Well excuse me for not introducing myself I am raven the great warrior of the east and a great lover" "you must be the one that tries hard in bed but fails to impress" "hahahaha" Solena gave a slight smile as she looked over at Ezekiel "you must be the preacher of the nine divine then I am Solena" Ezekiel hesitating at first "Um yes that would be me" as the group got bigger they moved to a more larger table.

As they sat they gave a small moment of silence Ezekiel then stood and pulled out a small book that had a strange symbol he then began to speak in a in a quite and gentle voice "Ayem Doht Geth Tayem Xayah"
    as Ezekiel said this the others hummed silently and once this was done they returned to there normal forms
    of drinking eating and talking "Remember the first time we met Solena" "You mean a few hours ago" "Um yes" you see Raven once again had had 6 ales and 4 meads whilst the others had only had there first drinking slowly "Any way what did I say" "OH you were talking about how many women have cried at how bad you are in bed" "was I....." "yes you were but we need no more of this from you" "what ever I am going to kick all your asses with one hand behind my back" "Shut up" Ezekiel began to wonder about the brothel but it had a great way of entertainment well for some people at least.

With all the things that have happened it turned into a great day for Ezekiel well most of it

( "Ayem Doht Geth Tayem Xayah")(---{This is Dadric speech}

LordNaskill

from what was three turned into four "Well I guess I could make some more wine but you are all going to put a few gold pieces into the wine" "I am fine with that" "yea me to" "I guess I could" the group had put in about 20 coins each which made 60 coins plus Ezekiel's 12,000 gold coins which the group forgot about "that should be plenty I will be back in a few hours.

They waited and waited till Ezekiel had carried in a large crate struggling with the door the group came to help only realising that there where six more man holding the exact same boxes "how many did you make" "a few" "how many is a few" "well I need to sell some to the brothel since the tavern wont uphold my deal" "what's your deal" "I give then 3 crates for a small profit of 3,000 coins and they sell it for 50 coins" "how bout you let me do the talking in this bargain that's a bit to much for a few bloodspot wine" "well there is twenty wine bottles in each crate bloodspot wine of course" "so that's sixty bottles for them and sixty for us" "yes" stunned by how many bottle's they had

As the group took the boxes in Raven and Dagos moved to the bar counter "Um excuse me would you like to buy some bloodspot wines its fresh and tasty but for a price of coarse which I think we could both agree on" Raven putting the boxes down next to Dagos's feet "well there's sixty if you want them of coarse" Dagos awaited a response from someone that worked in the brothel while Ezekiel and Solena were alone.

LordNaskill

while Dagos and Raven stayed at the bar counter waiting on a response Ezekiel and Solena were together "so how did you make the wine so fast" "well I have a few tricks up my robe" "funny but why make it and sell some of it why not change your ways and become a travelling salesmen" "I thought about it but no" "hey you know what forget about that I was a bit scared of you a first but you have a very beautiful face" "thanks Zeke if you don't mind me calling you that" "not a problem at all" as the two began to get closer Ezekiel wonder what would happen if he said something out of the blue,while Solena was slowly falling for Ezekiel's try hard act at trying to smooth his way into her pants.

Soon the two were sitting side by side what would happen next Ezekiel wondered, whilst Solena sat there waiting for zeke to say something but then she thought she might have to say something "So did you like the wine or its a bit sweet bitter" "oh enough about the wine" Solena then grabbed the back of Ezekiel's head and pulled it forward were she would then kiss him for a few seconds before letting go of his head "Well that was unexpected" Solena smiling towards him while he then smiled back.

Nadir-Natesse

((will be on tonight. Went out last night. xx.))

- Sent from my Pipboy 3000ix Vault-tec prototype

LordNaskill

As the Group was split from Ezekiel and Solena together whilst Raven and Dagos wait for a response another face enter this as he removed his hood and showed a face with a rough beard and short dark brown hair.This new face had entered with no intention of getting laid but to find a subject of strength and mobility,as this happened Solena said her goodbyes to Ezekiel and left out the door that the man had entered,soon the man had found a chair and sat himself on it twiddling his thumbs as if he was board but in fact he was not.

The mage looking character was only looking for a assistant in astrology that would help him figure out the secrets behind the stars and the sky,as this man is one of the only master wizards that looks upon this and accepts it into magical arts and studies.Ezekiel now alone then joined Dagos and Raven at the bar counter together they sat and had a few drinks "ever wonder what could be happening around us right now" as they listened all they could hear we screams of yes or just plain yes "well it's hard to hear with all the screaming of yes or harder" "all I hear is yes"

LordNaskill

(( Just asking I would like to get a story out with some of my friends and we would like to add every one's characters into this and even the lord and the lady so we would like to know if you would be interested in having your character in a story of ours that will be posted into the Story's Of UESP))

Nadir-Natesse

((Sure, you can add mine in. Just keep them all in character, please! ^_^ If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And I know I have a bunch of RE:s to get to so bare with me. I have another plot-based RP that's been at the crux of my time. <3))

Nadir-Natesse

He could see the smile in her eyes and maybe even a subtle twitch of her whiskers as she fought a physical one. Her posture was quite formal, rigid, even. She was most cetainly on her guard though she truely had no reason to be. His seeing eye swept over her as she spoke, taking in the subtle clues of her disposition...she was warming up to him, but still wary; he had a hunch that beneath that cloak of hers her hand was clasped a little more than casually around a blade of some sort. Being constantly on his own guard he knew the signs.

"Me? Well, same as you, my dear. Well a few days ago, rather. Now I am simply lending my hand to the Mistress to keep this place in order, as I do from time to time. And no, I do own own this business. am not even a stockholder, unfortunately. I work and travel a bit too much for that sort of thing."

He allowed himself to laugh; something he hardly did. He had thought for a moment on how he would explain himself if she asked what he did. He never really had to do that without killing the curious party afterward. Of course, that was not how he would tell her.

"I am a workoholic, you could say, though this place is like a home to me."

He took another drink from his tankard and waved down one of the girls who doubled as a waitress.

"Hello there. Would you mind bringing me a bowl of the ripest snowberries we have? I'd greatly appreciate it."

The girl smiled and nodded and headed off...to tell Rythe, Dreven bet. No one every really worked except him. Locking his gaze back on the lady, he gave another smile.

"They enhance the drink. Speaking of, would you care for another, Miss..."

He waited for her to share her name, which he had realized his didn't yet know.

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    At the
    "Speaking of, would you care for another, Miss..."

Felidae paused. She had forgotten that the Elf didn't yet know her name, and whilst she would usually be a little unsure about giving this piece of information out, in this case it probably wouldn't hurt.
    "Felidae," she replied, finishing off the last drops of brandy from the glass. "And another drink would go down fine. Thanks."

As she placed her now empty glass down on the table, she couldn't help but ponder how the Dark-Elf had avoided telling her his occupation. Either he was involved with some shady individuals, and so in revealing such information he would be getting him, and possibly her, in a lot of trouble. Or, of course, it could always be that he had a really unflattering sort of job, and he was just embarrassed to say so.
    Or he could be unemployed like her, but then at the end of the day it was none of her concern, so she did her best not to enquire further.

Removing her left arm from underneath the poncho, she rested it in her lap and fixed her gaze on the handsome Dunmer, trying to ignore the way his muscles rippled every time he moved.
    "So," she said casually, flicking a strand of red hair behind her ear. "If you aren't the proprietor, then who is? 'Cause whoever this 'mistress' is, she's doing a good job of running the place."