OOC 18 + The Vigilant

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    In or near Solitude is fine. I prefer you have your character reach the city in your intros', if you guys decide you want to start outside of it.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Is this Color taken? Second blue on the top, 4th to last row.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll have my post up soon, I'm in Canada this weekend. I'll try to have it up on Monday :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    heat.. drained.. still thinking..

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I was directed to this fine establishment by Nuro, or Grapefruit for those of you who don't know him by that, and I wish to apply. That is, if it isn't too late to do so.

I plan to be using an Argonian sell-sword, if that's ok.

I can post my CC if you are still accepting new people.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Alright, I know I said sell-sword, but I'm thinking more along the lines of Shadowscale/Bounty Hunter.

===============================================================

General Information

Name: Rydar Drake

Race: Argonian Half-Blood (Has Vampiric blood in him)

Class: Shadowscale/Bounty-Hunter/Rogue

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 200 pounds

Build: Athletic and powerful, yet markedly lean. (Similar to the build of a Free-runner)

Laterality: Right-Handed

Sexuality: Straight

Martial Status: Single, one previous relationship. However, has never been married.

Properties: None

Affiliations: Loose affiliation with the Nightingales. Has worked with them on two separate occassions.

Afflictions: Slight pyrophobia, as he burns easily due to his partial vampiric blood.

Habits: Shifting his weight from foot to foot, crossing his arms, walking too fast, speaking too softly, and checking his gear.

Positive Traits: Intelligent, Patient, Observant, Obediant, and Self-critical

Negative Traits: Dishonest, Violent, Cold, Uncaring, and Untrustworthy by most accounts.

Likes/Loves: A good challenege, riddles, climbing, free-running, fish, swimming, and the company of another without any strings attached.

Dislikes/Hates: Screaming, crowds, Vampires, Lycans, thieves, assassins, beggars, and vulgarity.

Fears: Himself and others like him.

Aspirations: Regain his memory and his birth-name, find his family, and see the Black Marsh before he dies.

Appearance

Feather Length: Medium length, cut in such a way that it appears spiky.

Horns: Two slightly curved horns. (See picture below in "Casual Wear")

Feather Color: Maroon

Facial Markings: Black chin, and two black slashes on either side of his face, near the cheek-bones.

Eye Color: Deep blue with hints of gray. The color of the seas on a cloudy day.

Skin/Scale Color: Pure white.

Casual Wear:
    5mBxwaD.jpg
    The outfit worn in this picture, however anything he's wearing that is blue is maroon.
    Long-sleeved, tall-collared maroon shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a simple, gray leather vest worn over it. Black pants with maroon finger-less gloves, and maroon foot-wraps. The gloves, shirt, and foot-wraps are trimmed in black.

Armor: Nightingale armor without the cape and hood. In place of the hood he wears a mask that covers the lower-half of his face, including: his snout and mouth, and everything below his jaw.

Skills

Master: Sneaking

Expert: Lockpicking, Pickpocketing, and One-handed

Adept: Unarmed combat, Free-running

Gear: Falcata, and two throwing knives.
    - This is a Falcata
    3.jpg
    Backstory

Rydar remembers nothing of his past, save for the most recent eight months. He was found unconscious and critically injured at the edge of the lake nearest the mining colony near Dark Water Crossing. Both of Rydar's legs were broken, and he suffered two minor stab wounds amongst heavy bruising to his face. The mining colony nursed him back to health and attempted to find where he came from. Bearing no outstanding marks, this pursuit was soon abandoned and the miners attempted to draw a name out of him. When Rydar awoke, only one thing remained in his memory, Ryder. Those in the colony changed the E to an A in an effort to make it more Argonian. The last name "Drake" came from a child Rydar met soon after he left the mining colony. He overheard the name and simply chose to keep it as his. Since this point, Rydar has forged a loose friendship with Karliah of the Nightingales where he assisted her with two separate jobs and was given his sword and armor as rewards. He spends most of his time taking odd jobs for the Nightingales and functions as a kind of sell-sword.

Rydar Drake was born Tiberius Xerssius in the Black Marsh under the sign of the shadow. His mother was a healer and his father a full-blooded vampire and member of a group of assassins within Black Marsh. Tiberius was trained in all arts of the Shadowscales, but took to stealth and evasion the most, with a notable enjoyment towards one-handed swords, most notably, the Falcata. Due to his training, he has had very little contact with his parents. He has seen battle many times, and was first deployed at the tender age of 12, where the death of his comrades resulted in his cold, uncaring demeanor. He was sent to Skyrim on the eve of his 19th birthday, where he was supposed to kill an outspoken noble. Word of his mission was leaked, and Tiberius was met with heavy resistance, as the cowardly noble spared no coin hiring thugs and sell-swords to protect his life. Tiberius was beaten savagely by the hired men and tossed into the river flowing towards Dark Water Crossing and the mining colony.

Last edited:

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I'll have my post up today, about half way done with it. :p

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I'm actually about to post, I am awful and was having issues with my post since I had saved it in a blog post on two separate computers. I could never get the right one to show up. >< Maybe that will get people back into this!

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    It'd be nice, Madrar never responded to my application request.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I've been distracted with other projects and my weird random mishaps, sorry

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.gif
    enjoy your seizure

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts