• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Baneloth

I liked it. Especially liked the part where he just marches in the building. I can see a bounty hunter doing something like that.

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    Thanks. I'm assuming that catching up with Ataro won't be as easy as it sounds?

Baneloth

Ha, well, I've got some surprises planned, don't worry.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Really glad to be a part if this so far. And I know, Simus. I'll edit it in an hour or so. And ill post in around one to two hours.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Don't mean to be a spoilsport, but Simus would be way older than a century. Tech didn't advance quite that fast. Try a millenia. Unless you were trying to say he was a century old when he went into the pod, but in that case, he wouldn't be able to stand up, much less attack anyone.

And Bane, should we start having our characters that have already met their contacts head back to the safehouse?

Baneloth

Might as well. Have them meet and compare notes I guess. Only Marek, Drell, and myself still have to post for our informants.

TheArgonianDrell

Sorry, Baneloth, but I need you to post for Derek before I can post.

Baneloth

That's right. I''ll post later. Maybe not today though. Same goes for ATS

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Speaking of posting, can you post Simus? Maybe he's busy or something, but I would've liked to know something first.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Simus, now that you're online, can you post? I can understand if you're busy or uninspired. I can wait if necessary.

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    I'll let Simus post for Jessica before I finally get Skylar to her contact. Should be funny to see Jessicas reaction to Skylars secret.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Just finished ME3. Again. Anyone feel bad for the Illusive man at the end?

Drahkma

I did. Despite him being a bit of an ass, he really was doing what he thought was best for humanity.

Drahkma

Hey, Willow, hope you don't mind Corvis being inside the same cantina.

Also, what's with this whole Simus-Baroth plotline?

willowwisp

No, I don't mind. Might give Lyssa and Corvis the chance to interact. Mar will just sit quietly in the corner.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Love the post Simus. Working on a response right now. And the plot line for Simus and Baroth s going better than i expected, Drahkma. I can already see it going really far. Do you like it, or is there a problem with it?

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Man, I am sorry. My alerts stopped for this thread for...an entire week apparently. Here's a few bullet points to catch up with everybody:

Drahkma and TheShadedOne: Yes, I did feel bad for the Illusive Man. He committed terrible war crimes and didn't have much to show for it besides a few Non-Reaper Husks but he really believed what he was doing was right. The means could have been much, much better but I respect his conviction. I felt as bad for him as I did for Saren, both were pawns and didn't even know it, but they still had to answer for what they did.

fellowknight: Great post, but it looks like you drank a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew, got filled to the brim with black dialogue and barfed it all onto your computer screen. Nothing wrong with that, you just might want to space out your dialogue boxes a bit more. At first glance, my brain said "WORDS WORDS WORD WORD WORDS WORDS." Also, Shaded's right about Simus being locked away for more than a century. This RP is set in the same universe as Shaded's RP Among the Stars, which takes place 1,000 years after Skyrim. Fading Hope was a couple of years after Skyrim and there's no way Nirn would reach space after a century when they haven't even discovered gunpowder. Technology just doesn't move that fast. Seven or eight hundred years would be more believable and would still be plenty of time for everything described in your post to happen. Nirn would probably become more wealthy though, not less. It's being fed by colonies and industrial outposts from 9 different provinces and just as many races after all. It would also be the most developed planet in known space, and probably still the most divided. Maybe divided amongst the Empire and the Dominion, like Germany and Berlin during the Cold War.

And nice job having Simus tinker with Baroth's guns. He would absolutely do that, then do it again after finding out it's fun to shoot things. Then take them apart and muddle about putting them back together. He's gonna gack his armor when he sees space though...

Andre Marek: I'm gonna have Jess tell Skylar that she already knows she's part of Imperial Intelligence. Jess is very good at finding information and would have a list of agents that could threaten her, dominion and imperial. She's technically a Red Sabre after all. It's been in her best interest to keep quiet about it but she trusts Skylar enough to talk about it and they're in the proper place. Then I'll have her contact Jon and Ria, try to help in the info search. I'll wait to post until you read this and give me the okay.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Right, Simus. I'll go in right now to edit. I just had a little brain fart of a future RP I may want to start with nirn involved. Figured it would be deserted since they could take over other planets and live off of them, simply sapping nirn of its resources. That's alright though. I'll edit.

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Actually I think it'd be kinda unlikely that she would know. Skylar works for a government agency dedicated to secrecy so it wouldn't really make sense for anyone to know about her. Although, given Jessicas abilities I think I could make it work if she knew so I'll say go for it.