• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    I have a question boudica, how will you character have any dialogue or interaction with other characters if he's forever beast form?

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    I changed my mind about joining this RP. Delusional's comments are tearing me up inside so I'm going to make a new character and try to forget this ever happened. However, I may write a fan fiction around Tiberius and Jo'Moar, I haven't decided yet. Anyway, hope you understand.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Aww Majir :sadface: I don't think he meant anything hurtful by it, that shouldn't deter you from joining the RP.

I was interested in posting a CC as well, that is if you are still accepting?

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Alright, I'll make a new CC and try for a spot again.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    2013-10-27_00002.jpg Name: Mescudi the Brave
    Race: Redguard
    Class: Ranger
    Age and DoB: 32 years old, born on the 13th of Sun's Dawn.
    Affiliations: Influential figure in the Human Rebellion of Skyrim. Has yet to meet other Human Leaders besides the occasional letter from different provinces.
    Afflictions: N/A
    Sexuality: Straight
    Marital Status: Single, having a lover in these times would only bring suffering.
    Laterality: Left Handed
    Religion: Akatosh, wears an amulet looped on his belt
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    ____________________________________-
    Weapons: An old Silver Sword that Mescudi found in a long forgotten tomb deep in the Reach. He affectionately has named it Helugrim, and besides this famed blade he also wields a steel dagger for practical reasons, and a Dwarven Bow.

Armor: Sports a Dawnguard-like Ranger's armor, sturdy yet light.

Skills: Archery, 1H, Light Armor, Smithing(Not so great at forging, but mending and fixing things), speech, lockpicking.

Fears: Claustophobic, absolutely hates tight spaces(Unless its with a woman ;))

Likes: Good Drink, Women, victory, occasional solitude, sleep, Old Nordic lore.
    Dislikes: The Undead, chaos, deception, tricks, foolishness, evil plots, lying, thieves. Also hates being touched on the neck or forearm.

Personality: Mescudi is a brave and honorable man who's life has been spent mostly revolting and rallying his fellow man against the Vampires and Werewolves. He is confident and sparks hope in the hearts of all who fight along side him. A natural leader who doesn't anger easily. However, he can be stubborn and argumentative to those who oppose his judgement. Not very tolerable of foolishness, once a plan of his is in motion, he well grow extremely frustrated if things do not follow as he planned. His character is very similar to Mel Gibson's portrayal of William Wallace.

Story: Mescudi was born into slavery under the cruel vampire lords of Markarth, where the Redguard mined ores and other minerals since he was a young child. Not knowing his Father and witnessing the abuse his Mother took from their Blood-thirsty Masters, Mescudi learned to hate from a very young age. Being used as a human cattle was something that has affected him to this very day, and is sensative to being touched in certain areas. As he grew into his teen years, whispers of rebellion brewed in Markarth, and the young man grew excited to the thought that maybe one day, he would know freedom. One day, during a typical day in the mines, and small group of slaves suddenly attacked their captors, and soon everyone was joining in the fight. In the insanity, Mescudi managed to escape the city, and ran into the hills of the Reach with only rags on. Being chased by some of the remaining Forsworn savages, Mescudi fell into an old cavern, the only light being from the hole that had caused him to fall.

Eventually starting a fire, Mescudi began to explore the cavern, and discovered it was an old tomb, evident by the skeletons of warriors that seemed to have died mid battle against horrifying looking creatures. Out of all the bodies, one stood out, seemingly the leader, this corpse still clenched onto a great silver blade. Nervously taking the sword, Mescudi began to practice with the sword, eventually becoming bold enough to leave the cavern in search of food. He started out stealing food and other supplies from Forsworn camps, but as he grew stronger and more confident, Mescudi took the battle to the Forsworn and slew the savages that had terrified him as a youth. Mescudi grew adept with the sword and bow, learned to sneak and how to intimidate, changing into a warrior who's heart burned for vengeance.

Travelling the lands of Skyrim, Mescudi would join other small Rebel groups and take part in small raids and skirmishes, becoming leader of a few due to his prowess and confidence. The Redguard became known as Mescudi the Brave for his courage in battle was unmatched, where nobody dared venture, he would go. Now that the battles and revolts have become more heated, and now that word that the Lycans have become their own faction, Mescudi is ready to assemble an army of his fellow men and end the fight once and for all.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Didn't see any Human characters besides Majir's, thought I'd try to even things out. ;)

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Alright, here's my new CC-

180px-MW-concept-11.jpg

BASIC
    Name- Velyn Trivon (of House Indoril)
    Age- 241
    Race- Dunmer
    Birth Place- Almalexia, Morrowind
    Origin- Two Dunmer Parents
    Class- Paladin
    Gender- Male
    Height- 6'7”
    Weight- 213 lb
    Laterality- Ambidextrous
    Sexuality- Heterosexual
    Marital Status- Single
    Health- Extremely Fit
    Affiliations- The Great House Indoril
    Afflictions- None
    Religion- The New Temple
    APPEARANCE
    Hair- Jet black Mohawk swept down his left side
    Eye Color- Pure Blood Red
    Build- Muscular
    Skin- Pale for a Dunmer
    Scars- A diagonal scar across his chest. Goes from collar bone to his waist.
    Misc.- The front of his right arm holds golden tattoos of Mephala, Azura, and Boethiah. Only their heads are shown.
    PERSONALITY
    Positive Traits- Logical, Courageous in Combat, Smart/Clever
    Negative Traits- Stubborn, Secretive, Very Shy Around New People
    Likes- Sujamma, Training, Weapons and Armour, The Good Daedra (Mephala, Azura, and Boethiah)
    Dislikes- The Aedra, Imperials, Vampires, Imbeciles, The Bad Daedra
    Fears- Dwemer Machinations
    Aspirations- To serve the Good Daedra faithfully and to restore the Great House Indoril to its past glory
    Quirks- Noticeably blushes when flattered or touched by someone he considers attractive, and will rarely take off his helmet when in front of an Imperial, even when faced with food or drink.
    COMBAT SKILLS
    Major- Short Spear, Shield, Acrobatics
    Minor- Fire Magic, Light Armour
    Tactics- Though Velyn's main tactic is offense, he will rarely make the first move in a fight. He will often wait for his opponent to rush him, then use his spear's length to his advantage. If someone is too close, Velyn can usually jump a good deal higher than most people are tall and if that doesn't work, he is more then adept at blocking.
    GEAR
    Amour- A mix of robes and chitin with a helmet and a face mask made of chitin
    Weapons- A chitin short spear, with a steel shaft, in his right hand and a chitin shield in his left hand. Will often blend fire magic with his attacks.
    HISTORY

Childhood- From a young age Valyn was taught to be a cold, calculating warrior, and to follow the Good Daedra blindly and destroy the followers of the House of Trouble (the “Bad” Daedra). Valyn didn't know his parents, they were separated almost immediately after birth, the leaders of the House didn't want Valyn's judgment to be clouded by emotions for family or friends. It's very likely that his parents are dead. Valyn's childhood was filled with countless hours of tutoring, day in and day out, he learned battle tactics, they forced propaganda in his ears, and the use of various weapons throughout history. Other then learning battle tactics and receiving advanced schooling, Valyn did little and had little interaction with other children.

Teenage- When Valyn reached his teen years, the House thought it was time that he was taught how to actually use weapons in real life situations. Instead of his usual studying, he would be out building muscle and practicing with a weapon of his choice. Throughout his studying as a child, there was one weapon he thought superior to all others, it was the short spear. It allowed you to stay away from your opponent at all times, while being light enough to hold in one hand. In his other hand he would hold a shield, if offense was going to be his main battle tactic, he would have to be able to defend himself. Along with his melee training, Valyn also studied fire magic. He would always try to weave fire magic with his thrusts and slashes.

Adulthood- His training finally over, Valyn was released into the world. The House knew that the traits they had forced into him in his childhood and teenage years would serve the House well. He would be a good warrior for the the New Temple and bring honor and power to Indoril. As a final gift for Valyn, he was given the armour and weapons he carries today, and to remind him of where he's from, he was given the tattoos he has on his arm.

Why He's In Skyrim- He sees Skyrim's plight as the Bad Daedra's doing, and, as such, will not stop until the vampires and werewolves are gone from Skyrim.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Majir, I think Valyn and Mescudi will get along swimmingly ;)

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Majir, I think Valyn and Mescudi will get along swimmingly ;)
    He would likely see it as an alliance of necessity unless Mescudi converts to the New Temple, but neither of us are accepted yet, probably shouldn't assume that we are.

Now, we wait :beermug:

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    okay, CC's are accepted. I'll make the IC tonight or tomorrow.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Hi I see you have everyone you need but i was just wandering if you had an extra space? no biggy if you dont x

Aethalia

Mind if I join Drahkma?

Name: Asha (no known last name.)

Race: Breton, Pure blood vampire

Alignment: Orderly Evil

Allegiance: Vampire Covens

Class: Warrior

Appearance: Long black hair, unusual for an Altmer, with emerald green eyes, and a lean build, small scars on his stomach and thighs. She appears more elven than human, making her look more like an Altmer, rather than a Breton. About 5'7", with skin colour of a pale gold.

Personality: calm, hard to anger, cunning.

Likes: Moonlit strolls, duelling, the company of her fellow vampires.

Dislikes: Lycans, Arrogant humans, sunlight.

History: Asha was born a pure blood vampire, and automatically elevated to a higher ranking among her kin. Although she's not exactly as cruel to the human slaves as her kin, she still believes absolutely in the superiority of vampires. Over the years, she's become very adept at killing lycans. She sees lord Erevost as the true leader of the vampires

Drahkma

Hi I see you have everyone you need but i was just wandering if you had an extra space? no biggy if you dont x

Vampire spots are full. If you want to join, put up a human or Lycan CC.

Drahkma

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Is there anyway particular way you want us to start this RP or do we just jump in so-to-speak?

Drahkma

Vampires start in or around Wayrest in Highrock. Humans and lycans can start farther away.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts