OOC [18+] Kings of Fire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Firstly, I didn't express any opinion on the fact I was at all interested at joining or not and I was also considering the event on which you unknowingly limited it to nords in someway (which you did not).
    Secondly, you asked for someway (You also were open to suggestions, believe that was rule no. 8) in order to fix the unintentional limit to nords, and that I gave it to you, and being in that way I do not want to Rp as a nord at all in this roleplay, if at all I want participate at all now, thanks to a remarkable snide comment that seems to have disappeared. Also, the last thing I wanted to do was come off as conceited, but only to flaunt a point that was so obvious. Also, I got the information from playing the game.
    So thanks for a great bloody start, to a great bloody day that is only celebrated once yearly.

Just btw, I have an undying love for cult stories, and RP's involving cults of sorts and cults in various video games. Where i even wanted to join the Mythic dawn in oblivion because of that. I also don't see where I am poking holes in your story at all. So either, after long though, will seek to join this RP but also don't think you would accept me at this point or whether you are still even recruiting.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Ok. I'm gonna make this clear. I'm not having an argument with someone I don't know online. I have enough to deal with already. Don't come in all innocent with smartass comments calling the point obvious, because no one else was able to point out this "obvious" point. I didn't see a single solution in that whole paragraph, all I saw was information about different Imperial sub-races, and a quote from some NPC, before you started rattling off about Morriwind and Argonians, which is totally unrelated.

Bottom line, leave it alone.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    irrelevant...
    I just told you how Ulfric accepts and doesn't accept races, and how it expands to more than just Nords being accepted.
    It's "not" a solution...

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Again, information. I know the Argonians invaded Morrowind. How telling me who the owner of a farm outside Windhelm is solved my problem of limiting the group to Nords is clearly beyond someone of my inferior intellect and knowledge of ES lore.

Clearly you don't quite understand what the line "Leave it alone" means.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    You are completely misunderstanding the point which is so "obvious".
    The point that your RP, ISN't limited to just NORDS.
    The point that I wanted to make Obvious, so when I did summit a CC that was not a nord, you wouldn't totally regret it.
    You screwed with me on the one day you shouldn't ever at all screw with a person.

Whatever, goodbye.
    Have a nice, post fulled Rp with great adventures and lasts over a hundred pages.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I screwed with you... Right...

And for the third time, because apparently you're incapable of understanding, (I'm gonna put it in capitals this time so you can't miss it, ok?) LEAVE IT ALONE.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    What will happen if I poke a bit more? I've already bloody said my farewell. I don't really appreciate your prideful comments. I was just, fair and plainly trying to help.
    Don't expect me to be staying around on your Rp thread anymore.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    If I remember correctly I thanked him for poking holes in the lore of the RP and then, rather sarcastically, asked if we should bow down to the Lore god :)

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    ...But he didn't poke holes in the lore, he tried to answer to a problem we had early on. You're going to respond to that with sarcasm?

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I'm sorry but I don't see where he did that. At all. Ever. He was very informative about different types of Imperials, and about examples of racism and not racism, but I don't see any point where he actually gave an idea to solve the problem. Point one out, please, prove me wrong and I'll be happy to apologise.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    It speaks volumes for the hopes of this RP that the most active the OOC has been in weeks is when I'm arguing with Tox. Sad really.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Okay, last try.
    At the start, you asked how to fix this without breaking Ulfric's xenophobic persona.
    I answered it, by stating that he actually doesn't have a very xenophobic persona, and that he is willing to give anybody a change to prove themselves, if they help his cause.
    If they prove worthy, he becomes great great friends with him.
    As is that Dunmer who is quite rich compared to the others who do nothing but complain.
    So, ultimately. If you aren't a Legionary, or Thalmor, or Reachmen(those he definitely hates, but not because of race or because they are different) Ulfric will undoubtedly give that person, regardless, a change to prove themselves.
    Like how he sends the dragonborn on a quest to kill an ice wraith, to join his stormcloaks.
    And the dragonborn, can be of any race.

Last edited:

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    I'm still here, I just wasn't sure if it was my post or someone elses. I'll start working on one, should have it up today or tomorrow.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    ...Did I miss something?

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Ok. Can't argue with that. I apologise, Toxius, I misinterpreted your original post, and my response was both unfair and unwarranted. I hope you can forgive my misperceptions and the response that followed, and I also hope it won't impact your decisions to apply for this, or any future RPs I may have.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
    Y'all forgot about me :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts