107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Ah, it's been a good long while since I've been to this place.

Not speaking as or roleplaying as Buffington, I actually do kind of like the Thalmor now. To me they are the most badass force in Tamriel, even if I don't agree with them trying to ban the worship of Tiber Septim.

They are superior to the Empire and the Stormcloaks in every way. I was once a HUGE Empire supporter, until I found out that they were just the Aldmeri Dominion's bitch. Once a badass elite force, now a pawn and a shadow of its former self. But they didn't just turn into a group of weaklings overnight, the Thalmor beat them into the piss puddle they are today. I used to hate them for that, but now I realize that you have to be extremely kickass to take down an empire.

So basically, I used to be an Empire guy like you, but then I took a Thalmor to the knee.

HAIL THE THALMOR!
Aldmeri_Dominion.png

Harc

Big Hog
Ah, it's been a good long while since I've been to this place.

Not speaking as or roleplaying as Buffington, I actually do kind of like the Thalmor now. To me they are the most badass force in Tamriel, even if I don't agree with them trying to ban the worship of Tiber Septim.

They are superior to the Empire and the Stormcloaks in every way. I was once a HUGE Empire supporter, until I found out that they were just the Aldmeri Dominion's bitch. Once a badass elite force, now a pawn and a shadow of its former self. But they didn't just turn into a group of weaklings overnight, the Thalmor beat them into the piss puddle they are today. I used to hate them for that, but now I realize that you have to be extremely kickass to take down an empire.

So basically, I used to be an Empire guy like you, but then I took a Thalmor to the knee.

HAIL THE THALMOR!
Aldmeri_Dominion.png
I welcome ye with sloths and beer friend!

Good. Sloths are cool.

Also, I like your new sig. Neloth is the best Dunmer in all of existance.

Harc

Big Hog
Good. Sloths are cool.

It's a promoter for the new fan fic I'm making. Cousin of the Arch Mage, Indaryl is a intermediately skilled Telvanni wizard. He seeks more knowledge but Denies to go to skyrim to work with lower echelon mages. So savos puts in a word for him and Indaryl ends up getting sent to Tel Mithryn where he learns that he would rather work with a saber cat than his "mentor"

Good. Sloths are cool.

It's a promoter for the new fan fic I'm making. Cousin of the Arch Mage, Indaryl is a intermediately skilled Telvanni wizard. He seeks more knowledge but Denies to go to skyrim to work with lower echelon mages. So savos puts in a word for him and Indaryl ends up getting sent to Tel Mithryn where he learns that he would rather work with a saber cat than his "mentor"

I'll make sure to read that once it comes out. It's always fun to watch Neloth's apprentices get into arguments with him.

Harc

Big Hog
Good. Sloths are cool.

I'll make sure to read that once it comes out. It's always fun to watch Neloth's apprentices get into arguments with him.
Haha! That's the thing!! And as Indaryl gets more into doing things for Neloth, Neloth will soon treat Indaryl more as a person rather than a turd due to his success in tasks

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...

Haha! That's the thing!! And as Indaryl gets more into doing things for Neloth, Neloth will soon treat Indaryl more as a person rather than a turd due to his success in tasks
I doubt he would treat anyone anything more than a turd for any reason he is Neloth after all

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Hello everyone! It's been a while. I'm getting sick of relaxing home in Sunhold but at least it's warm. Could someone update me on the current status of the Thalmor? Are we still at war with the Argonians?

I dunno. I don't even remember which side I'm on TBH

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Hello everyone! It's been a while. I'm getting sick of relaxing home in Sunhold but at least it's warm. Could someone update me on the current status of the Thalmor? Are we still at war with the Argonians?
well lets see Aernir or shall I say Indaryl of House Telvanni as he is now known seems to have departed this thread and that's preety much about it.

But I wanted to be the leader :sadface:

Can I at least get a cookie and a hug?

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
But I wanted to be the leader :sadface:

Can I at least get a cookie and a hug?
I shall appoint you as Head Human Corespondent. It is your job to advise me, and to give me a human perspective and viewpoint on all decisions and operations I oversee. You'll travel a lot, you'll have to show the Empire that yes! Humans can work for the Thalmor!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

wait, what about my cookie?

Yes sir! If I don't come back, it's probably because I'm either dead or high because I got hungry and ate the mushrooms.

Volanere

Grand Magister
The Dominion and the 107th support all loyal followers and warriors wishing to join our ranks.