107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
>.> For Wha? Soo you can control us.... *chuckles*

If "control" means eradicating Talos worship, then yes, a lot of that ;) But I just want to represent the home team, really :L

We only get ONE mission, and that's waltzing into some old geezer's house to steal his amulet. Such a rush.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
If "control" means eradicating Talos worship, then yes, a lot of that ;) But I just want to represent to the home team, really :L

We only get ONE mission, and that's waltzing into some old geezer's house to steal his amulet. Such a rush.

Those poor nords... Guess I'm going have to cry blood for them but hey they won't rest until you either kill em all or drive em out of skyrim all together... :p as for that thalmor quest... I did those because they were paying me too do it >.> sooo shhh!!!

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
THANK YOU. I still hold a grudge against Bethesda for not letting me join the Dominion :mad: And every mod out there is usually anti-Thalmor.
Yep, I always roleplay that I have joined them, but I'm an undercover spy so they cease to acknowledge that I am a part of it. :p

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Explain to me why I found a Thalmor with an Imperial bow? Tskk. I sigh at the lack of "Elven Superiority", Can't even make your own weapons.

You know you're a good spy when your own kind doesn't even suspect you. :D
He's not a good spy, his own kind just likes him.

Volanere

Grand Magister
We usually take war trophies from our kills. Plus we do have our own armor Elven.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
If I'm not mistaken, an Imperial bow is worse than an Elven one. The Argonian idea of a war trophy is a cape made of hands.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Your thalmor armor is hardly any protection at all, never the less more inferior than our scales. Your thalmor must be pretty dumb using lesser than your own weapons.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Remember they are better at espionage and intrigue... And as long as they pay well enough remember they have mercenaries like me...

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
What're they paying you, Longest? I'll double, no, triple it.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
...You think anybody here gives a plops about greyhides? Even them?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Aerinir still owes me a video. Unless he's just too scared to actually make one and send it to me. See 107th, you're being headed by a coward. The PAHAAA shall prevail and be your downfall!

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts