• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SnowSU

Oh, and one more thing. I want to be able to grow tomatoes and apples! Why can't we plant tomatoes or grow apple trees? In fact, we need orange trees, why is there no citrus in Skyrim. I guess this was before they knew what caused scurvy. Anyway, then we could have OJ with our coffee, bacon, egg and toast breakfast.

Voodoo_uk2

The Game engine : - Instead of Jumping like a pogo to scale rocks and what not id love to be able to move like the Assassins creed guy a bit of Parkour wouldnt go a miss and it would be a sexy touch especialy for finishing moves and im sure they could make it quite fun to get this in a skill set like it would be great for An Assassin,Scout or Theif but if you had Heavy armour you would be limited to vaulting a small table even if your skill was high ( Even moving in heavy armour was a struggle back then ) but it does lose the realness when you pogo a rockface

Karen

boop.
Don't know if this in particular has been mentioned (I know there's stuff about children of different races and interactions, all of which I agree with), but I hate how all boys and girls have the same face. It's kind of eerie. At the very least, they should have made a distinction between male faces and female faces.

I downloaded the Xvision Children mod, which improves the looks of female children, but the boys just kind of look like short men, which is also kind of eerie.

Depending on your character, some times you don't want to level certain skills from reading their books. And it can be hard to tell which books level what skills just based on the title unless you want to put the effort into memorizing them.
When you read a book, instead of automatically leveling up the skill, make the player press the use button again to accept the skill point. That way people who don't care to read the books (a lot of them are pretty bad) and just want all the skill increases they can get don't really have to do any extra effort apart from pressing a button one more time, and the rest of the gamers can read the books and determine what skill would increase based upon the contents of the book and decide if they want an increase in that skill. Like when I'm playing a goody goody warrior I don't really want to get better at pickpocketing. Or if I'm a magic user I don't necessarily want to get better at two handed.
Skill books would still be recognized by their high value compared to other books and there could just be a little message on the bottom of the screen that says "Press A to accept skill increase" or something like that when the book is open.

Oh, and one more thing. I want to be able to grow tomatoes and apples! Why can't we plant tomatoes or grow apple trees? In fact, we need orange trees, why is there no citrus in Skyrim. I guess this was before they knew what caused scurvy. Anyway, then we could have OJ with our coffee, bacon, egg and toast breakfast.
The climate is all wrong for citrus. There may be some in Tamriel, but they'd have to be imported, probably from Elsewere.

SnowSU

The climate is all wrong for citrus. There may be some in Tamriel, but they'd have to be imported, probably from Elsewere.

I don't see why I couldn't grow them in my green house. And they could be imported from Elsewere anyway, the Khajiit carry moonsugar that they must be importing. Or they could be growing in Ancestor Grove. There are other things there found nowhere else. (yellow mountain flower for one).

I'm starting a new campaign "Stamp out scurvy, bring citrus to Skyrim!" who's with me?:)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Holidays

they can make an update to get holidays in skyrim. so when it's halloween in real life, it's also halloween in Skyrim, or different name to match the lore.

and so you could have season bound quests.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
You know what the bandits would say... Beer.

SnowSU

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
What do you think mead and ale are?o_O

not to be a smartass, but they are different. don't ask what's different.. because I don't know, all I know is that they aren't the same thing.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I think that there are enough berries and other things to fight scurvy in Skyrim, if it exists on Nirn that is

SnowSU

I think that there are enough berries and other things to fight scurvy in Skyrim, if it exists on Nirn that is

You've got a point but that doesn't help me get orange juice to go with my bacon.:D

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
You've got a point but that doesn't help me get orange juice to go with my bacon.:D

There is always Jazbay Grape juice, or if you are a Nord, then Mead

SnowSU

not to be a smartass, but they are different. don't ask what's different.. because I don't know, all I know is that they aren't the same thing.

Not to be a smarter ass.....but they are "types" of beer.
From wikipedia:

Mead (pron.: /ˈmd/; archaic and dialectal "medd"; from Old English "meodu"[1]Ukrainian: Мед or Russian: Медовуха or Lithuanian: Midus), also calledhoney wine, is an alcoholic beverage that is produced by brewing a solution of honey and water.[2] It may also be produced by brewing a solution of water and honey with grain mash, which is strained after fermentation.[3] Depending on local traditions and specific recipes, it may be flavored with spices, fruit, or hops[4] (which produce a bitter, beer-like flavor).

Ale is a type of beer brewed from malted barley using a warm-fermentation with a strain of brewers' yeast.[1][2] The yeast will ferment the beer quickly, giving it a sweet, full bodied and fruity taste. Most ales contain hops, which help preserve the beer and impart a bitter herbal flavour that balances the sweetness of the malt.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Not to be a smarter ass.....but they are "types" of beer.
From wikipedia:

Mead (pron.: /ˈmd/; archaic and dialectal "medd"; from Old English "meodu"[1]Ukrainian: Мед or Russian: Медовуха or Lithuanian: Midus), also calledhoney wine, is an alcoholic beverage that is produced by brewing a solution of honey and water.[2] It may also be produced by brewing a solution of water and honey with grain mash, which is strained after fermentation.[3] Depending on local traditions and specific recipes, it may be flavored with spices, fruit, or hops[4] (which produce a bitter, beer-like flavor).

Ale is a type of beer brewed from malted barley using a warm-fermentation with a strain of brewers' yeast.[1][2] The yeast will ferment the beer quickly, giving it a sweet, full bodied and fruity taste. Most ales contain hops, which help preserve the beer and impart a bitter herbal flavour that balances the sweetness of the malt.
well, I knew something was with it, but I didn't know what.

SnowSU

There is always Jazbay Grape juice, or if you are a Nord, then Mead

Where, pray-tell do you find Jazbay grape juice? I could mix it with the mead, (if that was possible in Skyrim) and have kind of a Skyrim Mimosa with my bacon. (If we ever get bacon). LOL

Holidays

they can make an update to get holidays in skyrim. so when it's halloween in real life, it's also halloween in Skyrim, or different name to match the lore.

and so you could have season bound quests.
I think RunEscape is the game you're looking for.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Where, pray-tell do you find Jazbay grape juice? I could mix it with the mead, (if that was possible in Skyrim) and have kind of a Skyrim Mimosa with my bacon. (If we ever get bacon). LOL

I imagine the Dunmer lady who ask you to bring her some would make you some, I mean they have wine which I am assuming they make from grapes of some kind.

As I understand the English language...I thought that "Ale" is the real English word for "Beer" which comes from the Latin "Biber" meaning a drink. "Mead" is brewed from honey and grain mash, where as "Beer" pertains to a drink with hops, but "Ale" is missing hops? i think so at least

I imagine the Dunmer lady who ask you to bring her some would make you some, I mean they have wine which I am assuming they make from grapes of some kind.

As I understand the English language...I thought that "Ale" is the real English word for "Beer" which comes from the Latin "Biber" meaning a drink. "Mead" is brewed from honey and grain mash, where as "Beer" pertains to a drink with hops, but "Ale" is missing hops? i think so at least
Ale is a type of beer, as are other variations like Lager, and Porters/Stouts. You are right, Hops is what makes it a beer, and mead don't got none. Some new ones use oats, barely, or even weirdness like Buckweat, or Rice in the stock, but all of them have Hops.

Leseras

Darkness guides me.
1) Joining the Forsworn. (that is kinda big)
2) skooma actually being like a drug.
3) More Bretons (girls) to marry i mean only two and both can't come on a bandit raid with me.
4) easter eggs
5) parties you can go to
There are a lot of 1 things i would put in the game and i'd be happy.
I like the skooma idea. And maybe the skooma could get more benefits to actually entice even taking it. Like fallout does.