1.9 Opens Skyrim up for New Skill Trees

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Since patch 1.9 adds legendary skills, effectively removing the level cap. This could potentially allow Bethesda to add new perk trees in future DLC. If we get three new ones then I would prefer:

Spellmaking for mage; with new spell effects, like speed boost.

Acrobatics for thief

Spears for warrior; with many spear types, such as forsworn, falmer, and ancient nordic, as well as smithing possibilities for iron / steel / orcish / ebony / glass.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I agree with spears but i think it should be effected by how you use it, either 1 handed or archery trees.
Definately want spell making back soooooooo bad, a whole skill tree of new affects would be awesome

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
As long as they don't bring back athletics, I hate athletics.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Pete Hines actually just replied to someone asking about acrobatics and said that it would probably change the game too much to add.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

I didn't know this patch was coming out! Thank you guys!

Torok

Wait, when's it coming out?

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Acrobatics would be dead useful for Ruaidhin, and I personally would love spellmaking...

But, alas, I do not play on PC.

-mournful orchestral music-

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Acrobatics would be dead useful for Ruaidhin, and I personally would love spellmaking...

But, alas, I do not play on PC.

-mournful orchestral music-
It's on console later this month, they're just using pc for the beta

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Acrobatics= Jump OVER Mountains= Levitation replacement
Its all coming together.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Since patch 1.9 adds legendary skills, effectively removing the level cap. This could potentially allow Bethesda to add new perk trees in future DLC. If we get three new ones then I would prefer:

Spellmaking for mage; with new spell effects, like speed boost.

Acrobatics for thief

Spears for warrior; with many spear types, such as forsworn, falmer, and ancient nordic, as well as smithing possibilities for iron / steel / orcish / ebony / glass.
Can you please go into more detail about the legendary skills. And if they were to add a new skill tree i would agree a spell making skill tree would be awesome.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Can you please go into more detail about the legendary skills. And if they were to add a new skill tree i would agree a spell making skill tree would be awesome.

Legendary skills have no difference from regular skills as far as we know. What they do is allow you to reset your skill level and perks to re-level them and surpas the level "cap" of 81.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Oh spell making, I miss that too.