Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
wrighty
wrighty
ah sorry :) a character build is the same as a class, for example a mage is a character build or a warrior, nightblade etc. there's lot's of builds/classes.
Anouck
Anouck
ah, thanks :)
assassin :D
But after completing the Dark Brotherhood questline I made my character 'a better person' and let her join the Legion. She's still more of a stealth player..

How about yours??
wrighty
wrighty
I love assassins, was my 1st ever build. I'm playing a vampire assassin/mage, I use a bow and sneak and when I'm discovered I use frost and shock destruction spells and conjuration. It's really fun, so far I've avoided the main quests, I've only finished dawnguard to be a vampire and I'm just exploring all over skyrim in caves and ruins, I break into farms and feed on sleeping people at night. It's my favourite build.
Anouck
Anouck
Me too :) But I want my character to be a 'good person'. That's why I completed the Thieves Guild / Dark Brotherhood quests first. Now you could say 'she turned her life around and joined the Companions/Legion/bards college :D
wrighty
wrighty
that's cool, I had a good character in Oblivion because then you had that armour/weapons of the gods and if you commit a crime you can't wear it until you do a pilgrimage to lot's of shrines for forgiveness. Now in Skyrim I'm more evil, I pretend I'm a vampire that's being hunted so I stay away from the towns and just explore skyrim and stay at camps and inns, it's a nice way to play.
Anouck
Anouck
didn't know that about Oblivion. I was 10 back then so I never played it :)

But I like your idea about the vampire. How do you do that with your houses??
wrighty
wrighty
At first I used Anise's cabin near riverwood, if you kill her you can use the cabin, in the basement there's an alchemy table and arcane enchanter and all the cupboards are safe for storage in the basement. It's a nice place, after that I buy some land in falkreath from the hearthfire expansion and I only build the small house, not the main hall and then I use it as my own cabin in the woods. It's really cool.
Anouck
Anouck
sounds great :) must be tough to do quests when people attack you on sight.. 0_0
wrighty
wrighty
When you have dawnguard people never attack you when your a vampire, even at stage 4. which is great. + you have a spell which lets you feed on people when they are awake, but you don't actually need to feed at all when you have dawnguard.
Anouck
Anouck
:) I am planning to buy dawnguard. Don't know wether to side with the vampires or the werewolves. Can you cure yourself??
wrighty
wrighty
yeah you can cure yourself easily, vampires! the vampire lord power is the best thing in the game, I <3 it
Anouck
Anouck
haha :)
do you mind if I ask what your real name is??
wrighty
wrighty
sure no problem, my name is Ash
Anouck
Anouck
sounds niche :)
Well mine is in my username :p I always like it when people who are not dutch try to pronounce it. XD
wrighty
wrighty
how do you pronounce it? I'd guess it is like an-ewk in english pronunciation? I have some good friends that are dutch but there names are peter and nick, I think nick has a proper dutch name though and he says nick for short.
Anouck
Anouck
haha 'ou' is 'oo' . But that 'oo' has to be short.
Anouck
Anouck
the 'a' should be pronounced like the 'a' in fus-ro-dah XD
Anouck
Anouck
it's difficult to explain this in a comment XD
wrighty
wrighty
I think I get it yeah, that was almost how i thought. how old are you?
wrighty
wrighty
I'm 20 but for some reason it says im 21