Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
wrighty
wrighty
Thanks! It's Ondolemar from Markath my favourite npc.
I guess I just have always liked the Altmer and I see it from the point of view of the elves too, I mean the Elves were in Skyrim 1st so it's rightfully their land and the Nords were the invaders.
wrighty
wrighty
I like your pic too haha, you tried the horse called Arvak from dawnguard? he's a damn nice horse.
Anouck
Anouck
I killed Ondolemar 0_0

But I agree with you on that point: There is not a big difference between the Thalmor and the Stormcloaks. they both fight for their rightful homeland..
Anouck
Anouck
I don't have Dawnguard yet :) Only Dragonborn and Hearthfire
wrighty
wrighty
dawnguards pretty short but the vamps are cool and theres some great bows, crossbows suck tho imo. how far have you got in Solstheim? you found the secial spiders?
wrighty
wrighty
special*
Anouck
Anouck
I have a problem with the internet connection on my xbox :p I bought the DLC but I wasn't able to download it yet :sadface:
wrighty
wrighty
ah that sucks, I'd try to help you but I play ps3 so it's different settings and everything. what build you playing as at the minute?
Anouck
Anouck
English is not my primair language.. What do you mean when you say 'build'? :) a character or something??