10 things about yourself

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grey Fox

In no particular order:

-I've been accused of being a great listener(not game related)
-Volunteering feeds my soul
-I was/am a lego kid which gave way to miniature modelling
-Not as well-travelled as I'd like to be....is anyone?
-Extremely OCD
-An avid outdoorsman in one of the most beautiful places on Earth, British Columbia.
-A sports enthusiast, primarily football(soccer) and ice hockey
-Spent two years working with a naturopath, finding out what works BEST for ME
-Love to cook
-I still and always will enjoy the simple pleasure of star-gazing

:D

Halkin

pzzzztt
here goes nothing:

* i'm from the UK, its cold here too often
* i hate my job but i wouldnt do anything else
* my liver hates me
* i've been gaming for far too many years
* i seem to upset people too often :sadface:
* cycling is my second love, i can happily throw on some headphones and cycle for 100's of miles
* have two fantastic kids, i never thought children could be so rewarding
* overclocking is my third love i like to fry cpu's onto retirement
* i'm running out of things to say
* i still have a zx81

Oliverjames

here goes nothing:

* i'm from the UK, its cold here too often
* i hate my job but i wouldnt do anything else
* my liver hates me
* i've been gaming for far too many years
* i seem to upset people too often :sadface:
* cycling is my second love, i can happily throw on some headphones and cycle for 100's of miles
* have two fantastic kids, i never thought children could be so rewarding
* overclocking is my third love i like to fry cpu's onto retirement
* i'm running out of things to say
* i still have a zx81
Whereabouts uk?

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Ooh, fun!

10. I'm a girl, but I consider myself a tomboy because I think much more like a guy than a girl. And, you know. I get obsessed with video games.

9. Speaking of obsessions with games, I'm also currently crazy about Magic: The Gathering. My boyfriend has played it most of his life, but I only got into it myself a few months ago.

8. I am a big, big, big Doctor Who fan. I even own a sonic screwdriver.

7. When I get married, I want to have a zombie apocalypse-themed wedding.

6. I love to write, and have participated in - and completed - Nanowrimo the past four years.

5. I also love reading, and my favorite book is Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews, which I have read no less than twenty times.

4. I was a vegetarian for three years, and a vegan for one. I currently eat meat, but I would one day like to give it up again.

3. I have really bad luck with piercings. I had my eyebrow pierced when I was 16, and a few months later, it got ripped out. I've had both of my nostrils pierced, as well as two in the cartiledge of my right ear, but none of them healed properly and I ended up taking them out.

2. I have three tattoos, and plans for more.

1. After years of serious consideration, I have recently come to the conclusion that I am a Slytherin.

1.welsh and part irish
2.i love heavy metal
3.i cant get hangovers
4.i hate life from time to time till i see some disabled guy and think im a asshole for thinking life sucks
5. i love tattos
6.i get get pissed off at everything but dont go nuts very often
7.i have dislexia and dysbraxia got over dyslexia at a young age still clumsy as hell from dysbraxia though
8.my neck always hurts when on my laptop for more than ten minutes
9.my friends always say im like a old man one say im exactly like his grandfather
10. im a boy

realy hard to think of things to say

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
1. I'm Anti-social. I don't like people.
2. I have over 50+ voices in my head.
3. Most of my knowledge comes from my own research.
4. I'm an Atheist.
5. I draw and write.
6. My favorite color is blue.
7. I live in New Jersey.
8. I'm addicted to caffeine.
9. I'm a gamer since I was four.
10. I only have 9 things to say about myself.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I can relate to that in so many ways...lol

Cole Train

1. I'm a Boy
2. I'm from the UK but sometimes wish i wasn't, its cold here.
3. Insects annoy the hell out of me
4. When i was younger I owned at least 100 PS2 games
5. I game way to much
6. Only bone I ever broke was in my little toe
7. I need a haircut badly
8. Im really not that interesting
9. I can not stand people sitting on me knee, its my knee ffs!
10. My name could be more inventive

Docta Corvina

1. I'm in graduate school, studying ancient history. Specifically ancient Roman history. Love me them Imperials. ;) Currently in for my Masters degree, and I plan to continue until I get a PhD in it.

2. I currently teach Latin, as part of being a grad student. :p It's a gorgeous language and I enjoy reading it even when it's not a translation assignment for school.

3. I have a mild phobia of lightning. It creeps me out. I'm always half-sure it's gonna come crashing through my roof. This is all despite my engineer boyfriend telling me all the structural reasons why I have little to nothing to fear. But still. It makes me edgy, and I really really loathe the sudden loud cracks of thunder. I have an ancient's aversion to it all, heh.

4. I'm really into paranormal phenomena - I watch many of those so-called "ghost shows", and will have people know that not all of them are created equal. I'm a believer in spirits, having had experiences of my own throughout my life. I always make a point to visit locations with histories of hauntings when I travel, even though many of them are over-hyped.

5. I greatly enjoy cosplay - I've been to a couple of different conventions during my life and have cosplayed a few different characters over time. My favorite by far is General Beatrix, my most beloved character from Final Fantasy IX. I love that costume and plan to update it someday. :) I also have plans for Skyrim cosplay. Right now, I'm totally swamped by school and work stuff, but in the summer months I hope to get something together.

6. I've gone tornado chasing a few times. Was thrilling and amazing, but when you look back on it and remind yourself that you were college kids amaturely trying to track these things...you realize how incredibly lucky you were so many times! I know I have!

7. I've helped to excavate an ancient Roman villa north of Rome, in Tuscany. Did that for two summers and actually found a coin in my locus my first year, one dating from Nero's reign (Nero's my fave emperor, haha). Was one of the most amazing experiences of my life and I cannot wait to go back to Italy sometime soon.

8. I've loved and have been playing video games for as long as I could hold a controller. My first console was an Atari and I started in on PC gaming with the likes of DOOM, Wolfenstein, Goblins and the Monkey Island series - damn good games those were too. Since the earliest times, I've had almost every console released - almost. There are a few I missed out on, but I've loved them all. I'm actually rather proud of my gaming library. :p

9. Speaking of video games, I consider my tastes in them fairly eclectic. My top five favorites evar, in no particular order: 1) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 2) Skyrim ;) 3) Red Dead Redemption 4) Resident Evil 4 5) Final Fantasy Tactics

10. While I do not care much for wine, I love beer. I'll drink almost any kind. Except those that are thoroughly horrid. Killians, Guinness, Boulevard Wheat and Blue Moon are some of my favorites.

Docta Corvina

Ocarina of Time AND Tactics in your top 5? I think we are best friends :D

Haha, sweet! :D Man, Tactics is so woefully underrated. It's criminal! Makes me want to smash people. :mad:

I reaallyy wanna play the updated version, but I lack a PSP. REALLY big BS, especially since Brynjolf's voice actor (Robin Atkin Downes) voices my favorite from the game, DELITA FRIGGIN' HYRAL! OMG! :eek:

Haha, sweet! :D Man, Tactics is so woefully underrated. It's criminal! Makes me want to smash people. :mad:

I reaallyy wanna play the updated version, but I lack a PSP. REALLY big BS, especially since Brynjolf's voice actor (Robin Atkin Downes) voices my favorite from the game, DELITA FRIGGIN' HYRAL! OMG! :eek:
Wait, did they remake the first one on PSP? Whaaaa??? It is really one of my favorite games ever. Did you play Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift on the DS? I thought that one was really freakin sweet too.

Docta Corvina

Oh, I think I heard about War of the Lions, looks awesome.

And I recommend the DS game. It takes the aspects of the first and builds on it in some pretty cool ways!

I'll certainly have to check it out then! :) I just loved the complexities of the storyline. It was all so cool. And I'll be honest, the cutscenes and voices intrigue me too. It'll be awesome to play it and be like, "Man Bryn-, er, Delita, you so angsty! :p"