• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother

Train

Is that all you got?!
I am fully embraced...

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
It's not BS, I just got it.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Only noticeable change that I've noticed so far is that you can now marry Lydia.

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
I got it this morning on xbox. Only thing i have noticed is kill cams for bows. If anyone knows a link or any info. on all the added and fixed issues, please Post

Savage Wolf

Yay the patch is out and the new killcams are great but the patch has not fixed the one thing i needed it to fix, the house in windhelm, i killed viola and i could not complete the quest and i was hoping this patch would fix it as is said it would but i have talked to every npc in windhelm and i cannot find a way to complete this quest, if anyone knows how i can do it that would be great.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
Smithing is now VERY slow...which is a good thing to my mind...no more o/powered armor/weapons at low levels

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
What's the version number now for you Xbox folks once the patch has been downloaded?

Train

Is that all you got?!
What's the version number now for you Xbox folks once the patch has been downloaded?

Didn't know there was a version number, never seen one before. Maybe under some system in the console, but for 360 there's no indication in any of the game menus. Maybe someone else knows more.

I like being an optimist, feels good when your faith pays off...

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm told it used to be in the lower right hand of the opening screen, but now it might be in "Options". I don't have an Xbox to check.

ThatArgonian

Not saying it was aliens... But it was aliens
I got the patch on Xbox. Quite frankly... I don't like it. I can't do the smithing thing with iron daggers. :sadface:

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
I got the patch on Xbox. Quite frankly... I don't like it. I can't do the smithing thing with iron daggers. :sadface:
That was the point:)Made the WAY WAY to easy. U could be god like by lvl. 20.....yawn

ThatArgonian

Not saying it was aliens... But it was aliens
Eh.. True. It sucks because I just made a new character yesterday. But whatever.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts