• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Arcwind Point.

Level twelve.

Master difficulty.

adQTi.jpg

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Valtheim Towers:

Finished off everyone but the two archers on the far cliff. Was playing with my archery so I was tucked in behind the archway one ramp down from the bridge. Peeking out and back to fix my aim, arrows rattling off the wall behind me, bound bow drawn, adjusted for the distance and elevation by aiming 2-3 feet above their heads. Two arrows, two cut-scene animations of a one-shot kill through the eyeball, bad guy doing a back flip, dead before he hit the ground. Very satisfying.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
2013-08-24_00019.jpg This was my WOW moment, The sheer Epicness and the fact my computer was not lagging at all

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
The view from TOTW... i know, a oldy but a goody.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I was making my way to Lost Tongue Overlook to kill the dragon and grab the word. Down in the valley I come across Farkas and two other companions running around looking for something. I go up the mountain and do my stuff, and when I come back down the companions are still there. Then two bandits turn up and so we all fight them. After that I loose a fireball at an arch conjurer mage at the nearby shadowstone and Farkas runs in to help finish him off as well. Just one of those in game moments that made me feel like I was really interacting with my fellow companions. It was so much fun :)

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
I recently went onto an old save of a level nineteen character. He hadn't been to Markarth yet so I went there about a quest including a Dwarven Mace for Calcelmo. When I went in I was expecting the usual forsworn attack, but then when three master vampires and a blood hound all attacked at the same time as the forsworn, it was messy. Everyone in the town began killing all the vampires after the forsworn was killed by the vampires straight away.

Wildroses

One of my characters went to Solstheim today and was interrogated by Adril Arano as soon as she arrived. She made the mistake of asking about Blacklight and was told in great exasperation: "How could you have Dunmer blood in your veins and have no knowledge of Blacklight?!?!" Apparently having no knowledge of the capital city of your race's homeland is a no-no.

I hadn't played that character so long I'd forgotten she was a Dunmer. The detail the Skyrim creators went into astonishes me sometimes.

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
I saw a werewolf battling a blood dragon that swooped in after killing the vampires. Next thing I know I hear "I'll tear your heart out". I turn around and I see the companions running in to kill both the dragon and the werewolf.

Would you share your little "wow" or "omg really?" or "holy crud that was cool" moments with the rest of us? All those tiny things that go into making this a supremely amazing and deep game.

I had one just recently, something small that knocked my socks off. I was getting into a carriage, and the driver, as part of idle chat, appropriately referenced the weather. An NPC. Noticed the weather. And mentioned it. DUDE.

I know, dumb nothing, but things like that are startling and incredible because of the depth they add to the game.

How 'bout you?

I think my "Wow" moment was during the Stormcloaks invasion in Whiterun (with me siding with Ulfric Stormcloak). As a fan of war in video games, this pretty much made me happy the entire time. Ah, and meeting Astrid...that was different.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I fast travelled to Rorkistead to get to another place. And cue the Revered Dragon, which was a b**ch to fight. After I sucked up its soul I look up the road because I hear my horse going off, and it's being attacked by four large frostbite spiders. We finish them off and as soon as they are done a Bear decides it wants my horse to. Talk about evil creature overload!

Ten Foot Bunny

I ♥ Harry Nilsson
I was feeling a bit evil tonight and was on the double-dipping daedric shindig quest. Needed both the ring and the Savior's Hide for the achievement because I have a soft spot in my heart for Mara. I couldn't possibly kill her priest!

So anyway, Sinding and I cleared out the cave and I walked outside to get the ring. For the armor piece, I walked back into the glade where Sinding was pruning the trees (or something), notched an arrow, let it fly, and switched up my gear as he ran toward me. Right before delivering the final blow (using a health-stealing mace nonetheless) I cast soul trap. Not only did I get Sinding's soul, but I also got his skin. I then used his soul to refill the mace I just bludgeoned him with... while wearing the Savior's Hide.

But really, I'm just an innocent little imp! ;)

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I completed the quest for Mehrune's Razor the other night and when two dremora spawned right next to me, one was close to the edge, so I blew him off and sent him flying. Took care of the other one and after looting the shrine I went down to the Stonehills to try grab some sleep and I found the dremora's body laying against the back of Sorli's House.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
I killed the Old Orc. I couldn't find his shield. After a while I found it... 20 feet above his corpse, in the air.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Today I had to go to Redorans Retreat to fetch the dwemer schematics for Sorine. I fast travel there with Serana and Shadowmere in tow.
Cue the Vampires... Three really strong vamps attack and they pretty much hammer me three or four times before I remember I haven't summoned Durnehviir yet. So I do and he pretty much kills one straight away by landing on her and then the other two are separated, Serana and Shadowmere going at one, and Durny and his mistmen at the other. Serana and Shadowmere finish off theirs and join in with the last one. Meanwhile I am standing there, sword in hand just watching all this as, no kidding, the last vampire now has to fight off Serana, Shadowmere, Seranas resurrected Wolf, two mismen, a soul carin draugr, AND Durnehviir. I almost felt sorry for the vamp. Almost :)

Wildroses

My NPCs have been saying their stock lines at hilariously appropriate moments lately.

I was chatting to Rustlief the Dawnstar blacksmith a few days ago and he told me that Dawnstar has a reputation for being unlucky. A dragon chooses this moment to roar it's arrival.

I was healing Stenvar as he was fighting a battle for my milkdrinking alchemist. His line for this is to say (initially in a tone of great bewilderment): "Huh? Hey, that felt good!" He gets as far as saying: "Huh?" Then I crash to desktop. It's like Stenvar saw it was about to happen. I was so busy laughing I couldn't be mad about losing progress.

Then my milkdrinking alchemist come home late after a hard days adventuring to her loving husband Sondas Drenim. He gives a greeting in his hearty, enthusiastic Dunmer voice: "Good to see you, dear!" He happened to be getting into a double bed at the time. I guess I'll take that as a sign their marriage is doing better than okay.

Manmangler

With Serena you get really WTF Girl monents...
- Fighting in Riverwood with cultist(Dragonborn), Serena resurrect CHICKEN.
- Fighting with bears in Bloated mans Grotto, Serena resurrect BUNNY
- Fighting with bandits some place, Serena resurrect a COW
- Fighting with Giants and Mammoths in Camp, Serena resurrect a ELK

Serena PLEASE something usefull.

Wildroses

With Serena you get really WTF Girl monents...
- Fighting in Riverwood with cultist(Dragonborn), Serena resurrect CHICKEN.
- Fighting with bears in Bloated mans Grotto, Serena resurrect BUNNY
- Fighting with bandits some place, Serena resurrect a COW
- Fighting with Giants and Mammoths in Camp, Serena resurrect a ELK

Serena PLEASE something usefull.

She resurrected a chicken that was lying right next to a Forsworn Ravenger to fight some Forsworn and a dragon for me once, but I also have something worse.

-Fighting in Miraak's temple, Serana resurrects a skeleton in a hanging iron cage that has no door, although I didn't notice until after the fight. Proof:

Seranaashpile_zps7cc9fa4a.png