Caravanners of Elsweyr - Khajiit Caravan Guild

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member
S’kaajo’s story begins with his father, S’bar. A travelling mercenary and a well-known thief, few actually knew S’bar’s true identity when they met him, else he would have likely found himself in more trouble than he did already. After being ran out of Elsweyr for plaguing the nobles of the country’s ancient cities, S’bar sought the only other sands he knew, Hammerfell. Being an Ohmes-raht, S’bar was able to seamlessly integrate himself into the busy markets of Hammerfell, with a traditional hood and scarf shielding his face from the harsh winds and miniature sandstorms that sprung up at a moment’s notice. It was in these Hammerfell streets that he made his living, working for whoever offered the most coin in return for secrets, gems, people’s locations, anything. There was nothing unobtainable for ‘the hooded cat,’ until that one job which almost cost him his life.

Word had spread around the crags and crannies of Skaven that there were Aldmeri agents roaming around the city, hidden in plain sight. One of S’bar’s contacts had got in touch, to tell him about a client he had refused on a particular job. As the Khajiit listened to the Redguard in the dark, dusty corner of the tavern, the pair hatched a plan on how to get a hold of a very special item, an Aldmeri diamond, engraved with the sigil of the Aldmeri royal court, and how S’bar was the only one able to track down the item’s owner and retrieve it. The deal was done, and the Khajiit had left the tavern before the pair had even discussed pay as he slinked out into the night.

Soon enough he found the agent he suspected to be carrying the diamond, supposedly expecting to present it to a reclusive Hammerfell noble. S’bar tracked the elf back to an unassuming little guesthouse, mounted high on the rocks near the edge of the city. Following the elf through one room, two, and out again into a small, cramped alleyway. The Khajiit noticed the change in the air immediately.

“Put your daggers down, S’bar, all of them.”

S’bar looked up to see his friend stood on a small walkway above the alley, flanked by a pair of Redguard guardsmen.

“There was no diamond, friend. Know that they paid me handsomely for your capture. It seems I was the only one this side of Corinthe who knew who you really are, ‘hooded cat.’”

The guardsmen took a step forward as S’bar unsheathed two of his daggers.

“It took me weeks to get the rumour going about the Aldmeri, friend. The sort of heist you’d be proud of, and the ultimate prize.”

The night was colder than Dar’Jina had expected, winter in Dragonstar felt more like Skyrim than it did the Alik’r. Nevertheless, her furs and hood kept her warm and unseen as she made her way into the guildhouse via the unguarded side entrance, usually only used by cooks and cleaners, and near invisible to the untrained eye.

Slipping through the shadows, she avoided the eyeline of the guards as they patrolled the main corridors and archways. Dar’Jina spent what felt like an age studying the movements of the guardsmen, intricate tilts of their heads and craning of necks, but most importantly their steadfast routine. She picked the lock and entered the treasure room.

Closing the door slowly and quietly, Dar’Jina almost wasted all of her work as she stifled a curse. Sitting there on an empty chest was another thief, hidden by a black hood which covered his face. He removed the hood, and the scarred face spoke through a wide krin.

“You’re a little late, pretty one.”

She scowled and trudged across the room, still silent.

“How did you get in here, Khajiit set off at the same time?!”

The words were no more than whispers, but were filled with a palpable mix of confounded fury and admiration, how did this Ohmes-raht beat her to yet another treasure room?! The Ohmes-raht tilted his head up, and Dar’Jina sighed. The smug-looking winner spoke softly, with an unusual accent of Corinthe and Hammerfell forged together.

“The window was unlocked, my dear. I do not think they expected one as agile as S’bar. We need to hurry; the deal for our safe passage is off unless we bring the count his gems before sunrise.”

The pair came together and kissed, S’bar placing a warm hand on Dar’Jina’s stomach as he thought about their family to come and how much he hoped for their safety, and how he hoped that his past would not come to haunt them. They quickly filled their pouches with sapphires and rubies, and climbed through the window and out into a chilly Dragonstar.

Years later..

The faint scars on his shoulder pulled slightly as he lifted his shield onto his back, providing a welcome relief from the sun beating down on the back of his neck. S’kaajo was in dire need of water, but the men hunting him had plenty, and would not stop until they got their man. From north to south, S’kaajo had crossed the Alik’r desert alone, running from band after band of mercenaries hunting the only remaining son of ‘the hooded cat.’ As he continued to stagger south, he thought of the last group he had slain.

--

“Stop there, Khajiit! There’s a mighty price on your head, enough to make all five of us rich men indeed. Come quietly, son of ‘the hooded cat,’ or you’ll earn yourself the same fate as your father and your brothers.”

--

The men had fought bravely, yet S’kaajo had expected nothing less of any of the Redguards sent from the north, or any of the Orcs, or even the Bretons. His shield and narrow sabre had both tasted much blood to get this far, and S’kaajo expected they would taste more before he reached Rihad and the boat which waited for him there. His father had not only made enemies, after all.

--

The voyage to his father’s homeland was long enough for S’kaajo to satiate his thirst, barely, and regain some strength, but he was nothing of the swift and strong Khajiit he had been before his deadly game of cat and mouse, in which he was the mouse.

Upon docking at Torval, S’kaajo’s heart sank. For what he expected would be a warm, friendly place was a desolate wasteland of the desperately ill and what was left of the scum of the city. He fought another Khajiit to the death for a bottle of clean water and a meal, and headed north, skirting the border with Valenwood, fervently clinging to the hope of being able to find somewhere safe to stay in Elsweyr.

It was no use, the disease had spread like a sandstorm and had swept almost the entire province, and so S’kaajo did what he thought he would never do, and headed back towards Hammerfell into Valenwood. Days upon days passed, as he cut down numerous bandits and madmen seeking to escape the Flu by any means necessary. He had almost given up hope when he heard the song that reminded him of everything he lived for – the memory of his father.

He pushed his way into the clearing and found another Khajiit, dark grey/brown in colour, strumming a lute and murmuring a tune at little more than a whisper. J’Kaasha hadn’t even noticed the presence behind him, so lost was he in his own memories, until he heard the faint hum of the tune behind him. Shocked, he jumped, forcing his lutestrings into a spasm which stirred both Khajiit from their moments of home. Pulling his sword, J’Kaasha backed away quickly as he noticed the state of his kinsman slumped against a tree.

“Please... water... I haven’t seen a friendly Khajiit in weeks...”

From a distance, J’Kaasha studied the intruder for any signs of the Flu, before throwing him his pouch of water.

“Drink, friend. And tell me how you know a song from Hammerfell.”

As S’kaajo drank and explained himself, J’Kaasha listened to the tale of a young Khajiit constantly on the run, killing to survive and constantly fearing capture and separation from his family. He told of his upbringing, foraging between desert tribes and small settlements, trading whenever possible before moving on to the next settlement and back again. He told of the Redguards sent after his family, and how his father had taught him the ways of the blade and how to use a shield. He told of the first time he killed, to protect his brother, only to lose him on the next raid. He told of the way his father wept to the Twin Moons in secret, praying to the Khajiiti gods for mercy on his children, pleading that they were not to blame for the ill deeds he had done in his life. And he told of the songs that the family would sing in times of hardship, songs that they would hear sung by the very men that hunted them as they slept by their campfires.

“This one just needs a place among friends; a place to feel safe and to disappear from those that seek him.”

J’Kaasha had told the story to Ri’Karav, who held his doubts over a newcomer who drew trouble.

“They do not know where he is, Ri’Karav. They probably assume that the boat sank, or he died of the Flu when he got to Elsweyr.”

“If they hunted him from Dragonstar to Rihad, they won’t stop there, Kaasha. You’re not naive enough to believe that, are you?”

“He is Khajiit, he is strong, and he needs us a lot more than we need him. First sign of trouble, and he goes. Do this for me, Ri’Karav.”

“Very well. But at the first sign of trouble, we hand him in.”

AS88

Staff member

jarif

I have a lot to say about...

Go on....

You like?

Yh its awesome, Its even kind of you to write something like this. S'kaajo sounds perfect but it can be nicknamed as Skaar for short. :) I even smiled while I was reading this, I admit its better than mine but I also admit its not as epic as mine, I was disappointed by the ending but I can change that later.
I like that I was the 3rd mate of the carvan (or so It sounds like), including other stuff like it focuses on literature rather than dialogue.

Thank you

AS88

Staff member
I have a lot to say about...

Go on....

You like?

Yh its awesome, Its even kind of you to write something like this. S'kaajo sounds perfect but it can be nicknamed as Skaar for short. :) I even smiled while I was reading this, I admit its better than mine but I also admit its not as epic as mine, I was disappointed by the ending but I can change that later.
I like that I was the 3rd mate of the carvan (or so It sounds like), including other stuff like it focuses on literature rather than dialogue.
But I can always change that later ;)
Thank you

Yeah, I took out a lot of the Aedra/Daedra stuff because to be honest it just didn't fit the guild at all. The base character was definitely there though, and that's what I worked with.

I almost incorporated a scar into the story, but decided not to. That's something you can add though, if you like. I left a few holes in the story for you to fill if you like, but please take into the account what we said about being believable and a good fit for the other characters.

You weren't necessarily the "third mate" as it were, more that J'Kaasha really wanted to help Skaar to stay out of trouble, he reminded him of the Khajiit that he used to help when he was younger, before the Flu. I left the rest of the caravan out of the story because I didn't want to take control of other characters more than I had to, as part of roleplaying etiquette and for the sake of not making the story more complicated than it needed to be.

If you have any ideas on changing stuff then you're welcome (in fact, I encourage it) that you run them by me, so I can help implement them into the story and make it all fit. As much with my writing style as anything, everybody writes things differently, after all, and I wouldn't want your story to feel disjointed or anything because there hasn't been continuity, I'd rather give you a helping hand and finish the job properly so it feels natural and joined together. :)

jarif

Go on....

You like?

Thank you

Yeah, I took out a lot of the Aedra/Daedra stuff because to be honest it just didn't fit the guild at all. The base character was definitely there though, and that's what I worked with.

I almost incorporated a scar into the story, but decided not to. That's something you can add though, if you like. I left a few holes in the story for you to fill if you like, but please take into the account what we said about being believable and a good fit for the other characters.

You weren't necessarily the "third mate" as it were, more that J'Kaasha really wanted to help Skaar to stay out of trouble, he reminded him of the Khajiit that he used to help when he was younger, before the Flu. I left the rest of the caravan out of the story because I didn't want to take control of other characters more than I had to, as part of roleplaying etiquette and for the sake of not making the story more complicated than it needed to be.

If you have any ideas on changing stuff then you're welcome (in fact, I encourage it) that you run them by me, so I can help implement them into the story and make it all fit. As much with my writing style as anything, everybody writes things differently, after all, and I wouldn't want your story to feel disjointed or anything because there hasn't been continuity, I'd rather give you a helping hand and finish the job properly so it feels natural and joined together. :)

I think I will use your backstory as a draft that being said I will delete my original one. About the Aedra/Deadra stuff there will be some, but it will be hinted or rather sugar coated about S'bar as you called him? So you would have to figure it out yourself unless you read my original one (before I delete it :rolleyes:) About S'bar, this gives me a idea, as I might roleplay sections about his journey as it shortens the backstory a lot.

I like you shortened S'kaajo's backstory since It leaves me a lot to fill but I will do it in your style like you were the who wrote it (don't underestimate me, I can be very good at literature If I put my mind to it). For example like the ending, I will edit as a another scenery that you saved S'kaajo from the Elven prison.

So read my original post while you can XD
I'll just say that you wrote this and not me so you get extra credit

AS88

Staff member
Thank you

I think I will use your backstory as a draft that being said I will delete my original one. About the Aedra/Deadra stuff there will be some, but it will be hinted or rather sugar coated about S'bar as you called him? So you would have to figure it out yourself unless you read my original one (before I delete it :rolleyes:) About S'bar, this gives me a idea, as I might roleplay sections about his journey as it shortens the backstory a lot.

I like you shortened S'kaajo's backstory since It leaves me a lot to fill but I will do it in your style like you were the who wrote it (don't underestimate me, I can be very good at literature If I put my mind to it). For example like the ending, I will edit as a another scenery that you saved S'kaajo from the Elven prison.

So read my original post while you can XD
I'll just say that you wrote this and not me so you get extra credit

Honestly, I'd appreciate if you didn't have J'Kaasha rescuing anyone from any prison. He's not exactly the sort, and the way I changed Skaar's backstory there aren't even any elves involved, just Redguards trying to hunt down any remnants of the hooded cat.

AS88

Staff member
No, Jarif, nobody is stealing my character's water. And you can't just say that you'll have Dradin's character save you, you've clearly not asked permission.

This is exactly what I mean about roleplaying etiquette. You can't just demand things to be the way you want them, and the same goes for the guild website.

AS88

Staff member
No, Jarif, nobody is stealing my character's water. And you can't just say that you'll have Dradin's character save me, you've clearly not asked permission.

This is exactly what I mean about roleplaying etiquette. You can't just demand things to be the way you want them, and the same goes for the guild website.

ok ok. I will sugar coat so you will have to figure it out yourself but that being said you already know its going to happen but you can't say anything about it because its sugar coated

Just because you're 'sugar coating' something, doesn't make it any less rude or offensive for you to directly go against something I've told you not to do for my character, not only as another roleplayer and someone who's just spent the best part of three hours researching and re-writing your character's backstory, but also as a superior in the guild and roleplaying moderator of the site.

If there's any hint of anything ridiculous or any water-snatching or controlling other players, then I'd say that your place in the guild may be at risk. We can only give you so much, jarif.

Roq'ja

High Value Target of the Dark Brotherhood
I honestly feel that AS88 went to great lengths to help you out Jarif, only to have it shoved back in his face, You should consider the long amount of time that AS88 took to help you develop a decent backstory, time that he could have been spending doing other things for himself.

Reading through your backstory for S'kargo, he appears to be what is commonly referred to as "over-powered," or a "Mary-Stu." Most RP characters do not have direct connections to Aedra/Daedra, and most would react to them in a way that is typical of their culture. S'kargo seems to be built in a way that one would experience the usual TESO games, where a single individual is in contact with multiple deities throughout the course of their run through of the game. However, as ESO is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG), your character will be in contact with hundreds of other players, some who might find S'kargo's experiences to be a bit... Unnerving.

On the note of roleplay etiquette, AS88 is absolutely right. You cannot have another players RP character take actions without the player's consent. Imagine you and I are playing with action-figures, and we each have our own, and we make them do what we control them to do.
Now imagine that I took your action-figure from your hands, and started controlling it myself, and making it do things you don't want it to do. That is pretty much the equivalent of what you are doing to AS88.

Consider yourself lucky that AS88 is being so modest with you. If this was me, I would unleash upon you a rage so great, forged in the fiery and hellish depths of 4chan itself, that you would not even know what to do with yourself. Fortunately for you, this forum community does not condone such behavior, so in which case, I refrain from releasing it on you.

I am glad that you have apologized to AS88, but please, learn some proper roleplay etiquette, and learn that you don;t get everything your way because its something you want.

jarif

I honestly feel that AS88 went to great lengths to help you out Jarif, only to have it shoved back in his face, You should consider the long amount of time that AS88 took to help you develop a decent backstory, time that he could have been spending doing other things for himself.

Reading through your backstory for S'kargo, he appears to be what is commonly referred to as "over-powered," or a "Mary-Stu." Most RP characters do not have direct connections to Aedra/Daedra, and most would react to them in a way that is typical of their culture. S'kargo seems to be built in a way that one would experience the usual TESO games, where a single individual is in contact with multiple deities throughout the course of their run through of the game. However, as ESO is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG), your character will be in contact with hundreds of other players, some who might find S'kargo's experiences to be a bit... Unnerving.

On the note of roleplay etiquette, AS88 is absolutely right. You cannot have another players RP character take actions without the player's consent. Imagine you and I are playing with action-figures, and we each have our own, and we make them do what we control them to do.
Now imagine that I took your action-figure from your hands, and started controlling it myself, and making it do things you don't want it to do. That is pretty much the equivalent of what you are doing to AS88.

Consider yourself lucky that AS88 is being so modest with you. If this was me, I would unleash upon you a rage so great, forged in the fiery and hellish depths of 4chan itself, that you would not even know what to do with yourself. Fortunately for you, this forum community does not condone such behavior, so in which case, I refrain from releasing it on you.

I am glad that you have apologized to AS88, but please, learn some proper roleplay etiquette, and learn that you don;t get everything your way because its something you want.

I apologize if I meant any offense, I would have done the same if someone asked me for a backstory. When I meant I was going to be stealing the water of AS88's character, I meant in a joking manner and I did not realize it was controlling other peoples backstories. I simply wanted to have a little bit of a crossover since they were both in Valenwood. I did no means to offend and I thank AS88 taking his own time to write a backstory where he kindly would have need to. I apologize if I had meant any offense.

Also this is my first MMO that I will ever be playing and this is the first guild that I ever joined. And whats really cool is that this started as a question, and than it becomes official, and it was kinda in a way (although most of you are just saying that, I didn't really contribute) that I was apart of it, some ways started it. So I also apologize for my inexperience in MMO's, and if I sound like a complete idiot, I apologize if somehow I sound like a complete idiot right now.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
Can I join? If I can, I would be a provisionar and alchemist. I would specialize in Illusion and Destruction.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
Here's a few things to note. I've already done a thread describing Khajiiti breeds in the RP section. I'm already knowledgeable of the Khajiiti pantheon and other lore related subjects. Here's my CC (it's designed for an RP so please forgive certain things)

BASIC
Name- Majir-Dar
Age- 19
Race- Khajiit
Breed- Dagi
Birth Place- Summerset Isles
Origin- Father Suthay-raht, Mother Cathay
Class- Shadow Mage
Gender- Male
Height- 4 Feet
Weight- 90 Pounds
Laterality- Right Handed
Sexuality- Pan sexual
Marital Status- Deceased Wife
Health- Excellent Condition
Affiliations- None
Afflictions- None
Religion- Follows the traditional Khajiit beliefs
APPEARANCE
Hair- Shoulder Length, has copper hair rings randomly placed in his hair
Hair Color- Black
Eye Color- Left eye is blind, the other eye is yellow brown
Build- Muscular but not overly so
Fur- His fur is well groomed with brown fur and orange lines across his arms and legs.
Scars- Majir-Dar also has a scar running across his thigh to his foot and a slight scar below his blind eye.
PERSONALITY
Positive Traits- Curious, Cautious, isn't quick to Anger, Knows when to flee, doesn't enjoy killing, and always prepares with potions, poisons, and a back up plan
Negative Traits- Always flirtatious, Over Confident
Likes- Dunmer, Forests, Elsweyr, Alchemy, Climbing, and Green Apples
Dislikes- Water, Skooma, Disease, Khajiit that are addicted to Skooma, Red Apples, and Birds
Fears- What he can't see or sense around him and Necromancy
Aspirations- Absolutely none, he wants every day to be filled with adventure
Quirks- Believes (like most Khajiit) that sex should only be physical, and has a weird fetish revolving around Dunmer that had better be left unsaid
COMBAT SKILLS
Master- Illusion and Destruction
Expert- Sneak
Adept- Alchemy
Apprentice- One Handed
GEAR
Amour- None, prefers to a forest green shirt and light brown pants
Weapons- Elven Dagger
Other- An Enchanted Ebony Locket of His Wife
HISTORY
Majir-Dar was birthed in the Summerset Isles. His father was a renowned jeweler and his mother was an expert acrobat. Majir-Dar's name was actually just Majir at birth. He attained the title later in life. While his father took multiple business trips to Valenwood and Elsweyr, and Majir's mother performed and gave training to anyone willing to learn and watch. Early in Majir's life he fell from a tower and a tree branch cut his leg to the bone and his left eye was cut by another branch on his way down. Luckily a priest took pity on him and treated his wounds before they grew worse. His leg healed completely but he was blinded in his left eye. The next day his mother gave Majir copper hair rings (if they can be call that) at an attempt to lessen his pain. Majir's life was ordinary for awhile after that. He would study his magic, practice his acrobatics, and sneak around town. Majir was in luck when it came to magic, living in the Summerset Isles did have some uses. He lived right beside a fairly adept mage and alchemist, his name was Kardmen. Kardmen would teach Majir-Dar as long as he got a fine ring every month from Majir's father. When Majir reached 16 he had already matched Kardmen in magical talent. Kardmen and and Majir attributed this to Majir being a Dagi. Nonetheless Kardmen respected Majir's natural affinity to magicka and granted him the title of Dar, that you see in Majir's name. Majir-Dar had to master alchemy out of natural curiosity, not natural talent. Majir-Dar constantly wants to know each ingredient's effects on the body. When Majir-Dar was 17 his father overdosed on skooma on a business trip to Elsewer, and his mother died of Witbane a month later. He left Summerset Isles soon after his mothers death to go home to Elsewer. At 18 he had married to a beautiful Dagi Khajiit named, Aahin and settled down and had a happy life. However, this was not to be, his wife died of Ataxia and he fell into a depression that nearly killed him. On his 19 birthday, he decided to go explore and record his exploits in a journal.

Roq'ja

AS88

Staff member

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
Do I need to join a certain faction? What level do I choose?

Roq'ja

Do I need to join a certain faction? What level do I choose?

Since the game hasn't launched yet, everyone is at level 1. As for the faction, since you'll be playing a Khajiit, you'd choose the Aldmeri Dominion.

jarif

Here's a few things to note. I've already done a thread describing Khajiiti breeds in the RP section. I'm already knowledgeable of the Khajiiti pantheon and other lore related subjects. Here's my CC (it's designed for an RP so please forgive certain things)

BASIC
Name- Majir-Dar
Age- 19
Race- Khajiit
Breed- Dagi
Birth Place- Summerset Isles
Origin- Father Suthay-raht, Mother Cathay
Class- Shadow Mage
Gender- Male
Height- 4 Feet
Weight- 90 Pounds
Laterality- Right Handed
Sexuality- Pan sexual
Marital Status- Deceased Wife
Health- Excellent Condition
Affiliations- None
Afflictions- None
Religion- Follows the traditional Khajiit beliefs
APPEARANCE
Hair- Shoulder Length, has copper hair rings randomly placed in his hair
Hair Color- Black
Eye Color- Left eye is blind, the other eye is yellow brown
Build- Muscular but not overly so
Fur- His fur is well groomed with brown fur and orange lines across his arms and legs.
Scars- Majir-Dar also has a scar running across his thigh to his foot and a slight scar below his blind eye.
PERSONALITY
Positive Traits- Curious, Cautious, isn't quick to Anger, Knows when to flee, doesn't enjoy killing, and always prepares with potions, poisons, and a back up plan
Negative Traits- Always flirtatious, Over Confident
Likes- Dunmer, Forests, Elsweyr, Alchemy, Climbing, and Green Apples
Dislikes- Water, Skooma, Disease, Khajiit that are addicted to Skooma, Red Apples, and Birds
Fears- What he can't see or sense around him and Necromancy
Aspirations- Absolutely none, he wants every day to be filled with adventure
Quirks- Believes (like most Khajiit) that sex should only be physical, and has a weird fetish revolving around Dunmer that had better be left unsaid
COMBAT SKILLS
Master- Illusion and Destruction
Expert- Sneak
Adept- Alchemy
Apprentice- One Handed
GEAR
Amour- None, prefers to a forest green shirt and light brown pants
Weapons- Elven Dagger
Other- An Enchanted Ebony Locket of His Wife
HISTORY
Majir-Dar was birthed in the Summerset Isles. His father was a renowned jeweler and his mother was an expert acrobat. Majir-Dar's name was actually just Majir at birth. He attained the title later in life. While his father took multiple business trips to Valenwood and Elsweyr, and Majir's mother performed and gave training to anyone willing to learn and watch. Early in Majir's life he fell from a tower and a tree branch cut his leg to the bone and his left eye was cut by another branch on his way down. Luckily a priest took pity on him and treated his wounds before they grew worse. His leg healed completely but he was blinded in his left eye. The next day his mother gave Majir copper hair rings (if they can be call that) at an attempt to lessen his pain. Majir's life was ordinary for awhile after that. He would study his magic, practice his acrobatics, and sneak around town. Majir was in luck when it came to magic, living in the Summerset Isles did have some uses. He lived right beside a fairly adept mage and alchemist, his name was Kardmen. Kardmen would teach Majir-Dar as long as he got a fine ring every month from Majir's father. When Majir reached 16 he had already matched Kardmen in magical talent. Kardmen and and Majir attributed this to Majir being a Dagi. Nonetheless Kardmen respected Majir's natural affinity to magicka and granted him the title of Dar, that you see in Majir's name. Majir-Dar had to master alchemy out of natural curiosity, not natural talent. Majir-Dar constantly wants to know each ingredient's effects on the body. When Majir-Dar was 17 his father overdosed on skooma on a business trip to Elsewer, and his mother died of Witbane a month later. He left Summerset Isles soon after his mothers death to go home to Elsewer. At 18 he had married to a beautiful Dagi Khajiit named, Aahin and settled down and had a happy life. However, this was not to be, his wife died of Ataxia and he fell into a depression that nearly killed him. On his 19 birthday, he decided to go explore and record his exploits in a journal.

such a young Khajiit!

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
One last question about joining, can I only be one class? I was thinking bodyguard and supplier.