• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    No problem man

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    We alive here, guys?

Delusional

There's been no action in the RP thread... I'm worried.

Delusional

I don't believe so. I think we're waiting on a few more intro posts.

Delusional

I suppose so. This RP isn't going anywhere as of right now.

Kir the Silent

Well anyone who isn't at the camp but has posted intros can post again to arrive at the camp. My character is in charge and waiting there with no one to talk too lol just approach the sitting bosmer in black :D

Delusional

Alright, I'll post again. Marcus has post or two before he reaches the camp, I'm feeling, since he won't be notified via flyer, but rather will stumble upon the camp out of pure luck.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Do you think i can also claim This for certain npc's

Delusional

Honestly, I prefer NPC dialogue to be uncolored, but the decision is up to Kir.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    It could make it easier to read.

Delusional

Eh, I suppose it is a matter of personal preference. If the dialogue doesn't need to be colored, I say don't color it. And IMHO, the only dialogue that needs to be colored is the dialogue of the player characters.

Plus, black is a difficult color to read on these forums. For me, at least. As with dark blue and dark purple.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    I guess it just depends on Kir then.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    I don't really think it matters, I've always used white as the color for NPCs in my posts and it really is a matter of personal preference.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Kir the Silent

I normally use black but feel free to use black for npcs, I'm not too stingy about color just don't throw it up in my face like a rainbow lol

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    The contrast between Eldric and Taric's use of frost magic is interesting... Whereas Eldric creates a orb in the palm of his hand, which then freezes his enemies solid, Taric lets his spell connect with his skin, before going in for the brutal, efficient kill.

It's going to be fun seeing these two interact.

Delusional

Quite a funny joke you pulled there, GA. :D

I wonder how Marcus will respond... ;)