• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I like Aela. She's surly and a great fighter and doesn't really bother me when she goes doggy on me. Hey, as long as she enjoys herself. In my shorts, she actually hunts the woods around my family's home @ Lake View Manor. I also love that she actually thinks I have some wisdom for her whenever I see her. Sorry Aela, I'm as clueless as a newborn babe, but thanks for the props!

Wait, Aela turns into a werewolf?

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Having navigated the mine-field that is Serana and her delicate feelings, I managed to cure her. But her eyes (now human) still glow yellow from the whites. Makes her look creepy, and a little jaundiced!

She still whines about the brightness of the sun. Though she comments negatively on just about any weather, so I suppose that's fine.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I really do like Serana and shocked. Y'all know I hate followers, but, I guess I make an exception for this little lady. Even her conversation isn't too bad. She can sneak, she's relatively powerful and can be very useful. My only real criticism is that, even when we're sneaking, she'll suddenly hollar "Who's There!" when something comes in to view. Wish I had a "muzzle" spell... :)

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
She's too needy. Major turn off. Plus she likes to bump me off my crafting stations if I don't tell her to "stay", like a dog. Glorified pack mule. She can keep her ass parked on the bench at Dawnguard.

Daelon DuLac

She's too needy. Major turn off. Plus she like to bump me off my crafting stations if I don't tell her to "stay", like a dog. Glorified pack mule. She can keep her ass parked on the bench at Dawnguard.
At least with me she's usually quiet. She's not bad company although her aim is poor (she keeps hitting me with those damned ice spikes when she's shooting at the baddies). She also has a temper. Until I put away my weapon, every time she ends up collateral she ends up attacking me. Oh well, chicks... whatjagonnado?

Reaper87

吉光
I don't like her that much, to be honest. After all, she is a vampire - you can never know when she's going to bite you...

Daelon DuLac

Far as I'm concerned she can bite me anytime.
She's okay, but, after a while she's like a hangnail - not so bad at first but a constant irritation after a while. Fortunately she's pretty. Like her Mom though. No nonsense.

LotusEater

She's okay, but, after a while she's like a hangnail - not so bad at first but a constant irritation after a while. Fortunately she's pretty. Like her Mom though. No nonsense.

Just ran another build through Dawnguard so I was forced to run with her for a while again. If she pushes me off target one more time I may snap. I got archers dancing like faeries in the distance and she isn't making life any easier.

Daelon DuLac

Just ran another build through Dawnguard so I was forced to run with her for a while again. If she pushes me off target one more time I may snap. I got archers dancing like faeries in the distance and she isn't making life any easier.
After dealing with Barbas' nose up my a** every 10 seconds, Serana was a joy - she just got in front of me and then got made if I hit her by accident. That I can deal with - it was the constant prostate exams whenever I paused to take a breath that got on my nerves w/Barbas.

LotusEater

After dealing with Barbas' nose up my a** every 10 seconds, Serana was a joy - she just got in front of me and then got made if I hit her by accident. That I can deal with - it was the constant prostate exams whenever I paused to take a breath that got on my nerves w/Barbas.

I can't keep a dog alive. I'm too chaotic in my carnage. I try to carpet entire areas with death and dogs generally don't fair well in those situations. The best thing about hanging out with Serana is that get to chuckle now and then as she spends half her time with one of my arrows sticking out the back of her head.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I seriously don't understand the hate for her.she's an excellent follower and a powerful ally.sure she has her quirks but so does every other follower. Personally I treat her as if my char could actually build a lasting and full relationship ( yes I'm a nerd get over it)

LotusEater

I seriously don't understand the hate for her.she's an excellent follower and a powerful ally.sure she has her quirks but so does every other follower. Personally I treat her as if my char could actually build a lasting and full relationship ( yes I'm a nerd get over it)

Clingy is fine I suppose, but clinging so close that she nudges me off of archery targets is a deal breaker. I normally play on high difficulties so a stray arrow screws the pooch. She ties up the veins I want to mine, accomplishing nothing. She constantly reanimates dead people so I'm forced to hear: "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" blasting in my ears every 5 minutes. I count the minutes until I can dismiss her to the bench permanently. Not to mention she apparently sucks as vampire as she hits EVERY SINGLE pressure plate. Without fail. I laugh when a swinging gate throws her across the room. Sometimes I put an arrow in the back of her head because it's funny. Only thing she is good for is carrying all my crap out of Forgotten Vale. Best ore hauler in the business.

Other than that, I agree, she's pretty cool. :)

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
She's primarily a mage but will use 1h weapons when she's out if magicka.can use 2h too but not good with it and makes her slow in combat because she'd have to switch to one or dual weild magic.not a fan of bows of any kind.

Tyer032392

I know it is not in her skill range, but I put her in Ebony armor with the exception for the helmet and my god does she look amazing. I also have Ebony armor for my character as well, full set with ebony sword. I must say as she is usually my permanent companion, that Ebony armor sure helps when dealing with Elder Dragons. I also put enchantments on her armor to take advantage of her necromancy abilities, and put fire resistance on her armor as well which makes her a very powerful tank.

Also, has anyone seen her in her non-vampire form. My god is she beautiful, emerald green eyes with that body, she would have all the men proposing to her. haha