• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

did you pirate skyrim?

• Total voters

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
So sad to watch your hard earned green bar get diminished by that cretin. hopefully after S/he gets banned, they will undue the damage that troll has done to our reputation.
I NEVER had a negative or bad on my rep until today and that 1 person. I pride myself on being friendly and helpful to all. Sad day indeed.

Panthera

Don Gato
Guys, would you give it a rest already about it...

Panthera

Don Gato
I apologize to anyone who had to deal with a certain member that has joined and caused trouble. I have dealt with it. Hopefully the spam bad ratings, and threads, and all of that should be taken care of now.

Can you arrange to terminate this thread or close it... or something?

Tyer032392

I apologize to anyone who had to deal with a certain member that has joined and caused trouble. I have dealt with it. Hopefully the spam bad ratings, and threads, and all of that should be taken care of now.

Thank you Uther.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
oh she away im gonna mis the crazy p.ms about blowjobs while im playing skyrim lol she was nuts :sadface:

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
It seems I have to go through and weed out the bad rating spam as well. Should be fun. I guess report the threads she spammed with bad ratings and I'll get around to cleaning it up.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
It seems I have to go through and weed out the bad rating spam as well. Should be fun. I guess report the threads she spammed with bad ratings and I'll get around to cleaning it up.
Uther...let it go. Just having her gone is enough for me. Every thread I was in she targeted me, but hey...I'm happy she is banned.

Tyer032392

The primary thread s/he spammed bad ratings with was this one. The ones that I know got bad rating spammed was Reaper0021, DrunkenMage, and myself.

Tyer032392

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Just go to the post in the thread that has the rating and use the Report link. Say something like "Rating not deserved" or something of that nature.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts