• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I love not being a weed addict. ;)

Blue-Hookah.jpg

kyleekay

I love Hooka, shadowqueenMedea! I have my own as well, but it's in storage. I need to go get it soon.

Another thing I love: wearing fedora hats. I took this one from one of my male friends, and I think I'm just going to steal it from him. Excuse my messy hair and lack of makeup in the photo. :p

fedora2.jpg

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I love Hooka, shadowqueenMedea! I have my own as well, but it's in storage. I need to go get it soon.

Another thing I love: wearing fedora hats. I took this one from one of my male friends, and I think I'm just going to steal it from him. Excuse my messy hair and lack of makeup in the photo. :p

View attachment 4387

Hookha pipes are alright I've had mine about 6 years my favourite molasses are mix fruit, mint, pineapple and lemmon. I dont smoke weed through it I have this bad boy for that.

straite.jpg

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Did you know that if you store your weed in a metal tin box next to fruit, like sliced oranges, it absorbs the moisture and makes it last longer when you smoke it? It's a good way to keep it from drying out. I haven't smoked weed in about three years now.....ahhh the memories....or lack of them. :confused: :D

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
Did you know that if you store your weed in a metal tin box next to fruit, like sliced oranges, it absorbs the moisture and makes it last longer when you smoke it? It's a good way to keep it from drying out. I haven't smoked weed in about three years now.....ahhh the memories....or lack of them. :confused: :D

Yeah I find banana's are best imo.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Tomorrow will mark the end of Month One of Turbo Fire and the results I'm seeing (and feeling, mentally) keep me motivated as ever. I have a more positive and optimistic outlook on myself and life, which has been all but gone for quite some time.

March Madness, my second favorite time of year (other than opening kickoff for football season) started yesterday and being off work these past two days to watch it. Bliss!

kyleekay

I love the dress I bought this past weekend. Sorry for the crappy photo, I was drunk and in the bathroom at a bar. :rolleyes:

On each side the dress comes up a little bit while staying long in the front and back. Plus I think the keyhole detail on the front is very well done; sometimes keyholes can look tacky, but I think it fits the dress style very well. :)

black dress.jpg

Medea

The Shadow Queen
*cough cough*That movie was fake *cough cough* They never actually fought *cough cough* *cough cough* *chokes on the food he was eating* *cough cough*

Yeah, and all those Chuck Norris "facts" are true....*cough,cough*

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
Haha, I dont believe in those, if I did Chuck Norris would come to my house and mash my face into the keyboardasbdgklagadgklbjadkjblaagdagdasl

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I love petrology. It's the study of rocks.

Lightning Ridge Black Opals:

c3b7096081fdd329e3ca971dcbb37bc7.jpg

Ants frozen in time in amber:

51802cc4240dbb0f9c3bfa5703fd1251.jpg

Boulder opal:

0be98b496e1ee6062bf04bf8e656c1c7.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts