• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Three Dog

You... may want to get that checked out. It's not healthy. May I suggest you become obsessed with hugs and kisses? Or mutual respect? <3

You're both sissy elves. TRUE Nords are obsessed only with Talos, spilling elven blood, and all the mead in Tamriel!

Twiffle

I have a character who collects Iron Arrows, currently she now has 36267 iron arrows and carries them all with her,, she collects them off bandits, out of chests and even buys them from traders, strangely though she doesnt have a bow as she is a 2h warrior, ,, ,, ,, :D

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Picking all plant ingredients I see, looking in every container whether I take stuff or not, looting all weightless items and gems, looting/picking all sellable crops, protecting animals from hunters (especially the particularly evil bunny slaughterers), finding out as much as I can about every NPC by listening to their conversations instead of just walking by and asking them questions etc, transmuting all iron ore I get and turning all that into ingots instead of just selling ore, reading/taking every book I don't have, scripting out how my hypothetical wedding would occur with every cute/nice guy my character meets... :3

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Picking all plant ingredients I see, looking in every container whether I take stuff or not, looting all weightless items and gems, looting/picking all sellable crops, protecting animals from hunters (especially the particularly evil bunny slaughterers), finding out as much as I can about every NPC by listening to their conversations instead of just walking by and asking them questions etc, transmuting all iron ore I get and turning all that into ingots instead of just selling ore, reading/taking every book I don't have, scripting out how my hypothetical wedding would occur with every cute/nice guy my character meets... :3

Still sore over that whole bunny thing eh? Don't worry, our Lord Hircine will see that the Hunters succeed

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I've recently taken to water screenshots. I love water, rivers, lakes, streams, oceans, doesn't matter, I love it. I have a character I created simply to run around Skyrim taking pretty pictures, and I've been obsessing over the water. And I will seriously take 100 shots of the same thing, moving ever so slightly, trying to catch every ripple and wave of grass at the right moment. Imma need a bigger hard drive soon.

I really need to get out more...

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
We'll see about that... *evil plotting to destroy all bunny-hating daedra*
You should try rabbit stew then you'll change your mind and see that bunnies are for eating :)

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

You should try rabbit stew then you'll change your mind and see that bunnies are for eating :)
I'm thinking of creating a group dedicated to the slaughter of skyrim's bunnies, wouldd you be interested in joining?

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I'm thinking of creating a group dedicated to the slaughter of skyrim's bunnies, wouldd you be interested in joining?
yep count me in! I used to love watching my dog trying to murder them all :p

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Bunnehs are friends, not food. }:]
While I will not condemn him for his tastes, I agree with half of what you just said. Bunnies are not food.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
While I will not condemn him for his tastes, I agree with half of what you just said. Bunnies are not food.
proof that bunnies are food

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

proof that bunnies are food
I did not deny that they were edible, only that they are not food, in my own not so humble opinion, I belive that rabbits are much better as trophies, or training tools for my german shepard.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I did not deny that they were edible, only that they are not food, in my own not so humble opinion, I belive that rabbits are much better as trophies, or training tools for my german shepard.
if they're edible they kind of have to be food lol + they taste dam good, guinea pigs are my personal favourite I must have ate at least a dozen in Peru, they're a delicacy over there.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

if they're edible they kind of have to be food lol + they taste dam good, guinea pigs are my personal favourite I must have ate at least a dozen in Peru, they're a delicacy over there.
Dude, your taste for what some would consider "Cute little animals" impresses me. You may just be my favorite Thalmor agent

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Dude, your taste for what some would consider "Cute little animals" impresses me. You may just be my favorite Thalmor agent
hahaha thanks, over here in the uk there's been this big 'crisis' lately all over the news and in every paper. Horse meat was found in some processed hamburgers at 3 supermarkets(like 0.1%). Everybody has been talking about it horrified and they've had to shut down the factories.
I tried to tell people that the french eat horse meat(I've had that too) and it's absolutely delicious, far better than any other meat they'll find in that processed crap, it's very high quality, horses are pretty much solid muscle after all.
People have just become too attached to these creatures after watching too much bugs bunny and doctor dolittle, animals are for eating, it's happened for thousands of years! :eek: most people that avidly defend rabbits and deer etc are perfectly happy to tuck into there cheeseburger or bacon sandwich at the weekend tho :p

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

hahaha thanks, over here in the uk there's been this big 'crisis' lately all over the news and in every paper. Horse meat was found in some processed hamburgers at 3 supermarkets(like 0.1%). Everybody has been talking about it horrified and they've had to shut down the factories.
I tried to tell people that the french eat horse meat(I've had that too) and it's absolutely delicious, far better than any other meat they'll find in that processed crap, it's very high quality, horses are pretty much solid muscle after all.
People have just become too attached to these creatures after watching too much bugs bunny and doctor dolittle, animals are for eating, it's happened for thousands of years! :eek: most people that avidly defend rabbits and deer etc are perfectly happy to tuck into there cheeseburger or bacon sandwich at the weekend tho :p

Exactly, I never got the big deal about eating horse, but my little cousin will cry if we even mention it. At the same time though I do somewhat understand, I could never eat dog. Cat, maybe. Dog, hell no. Any other animal, domestic or otherwise, but I could never eat a dog. Oh and rabbits, the evil things freak me out, even dead, I'll just feed them to my dog though

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Exactly, I never got the big deal about eating horse, but my little cousin will cry if we even mention it. At the same time though I do somewhat understand, I could never eat dog. Cat, maybe. Dog, hell no. Any other animal, domestic or otherwise, but I could never eat a dog. Oh and rabbits, the evil things freak me out, even dead, I'll just feed them to my dog though
yeah same I love dogs, although if we were in a zombie apocalypse and i was starving to death then I'd eat a dog haha, over in thailand they eat rat, they take bags of them home to cook you see the tails sticking out the bag :p, it's similar to chicken though, if you get a really cheap rat on a stick they leave the tail on but the more expensive 1's chop it off, which is a bit more appetising :D

Twiffle

Lizard curry or fish head curry ALA Malaysian style, mmmmmm, , i wonder what yummy morsel they could cook with a nice fresh dead warm bunnie,, mwahahahahaha, , :D