Spoiler Hey Thalmor/Aldmeri Dominion :) (DB)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Say hello to my little friend!

standalone

May my Stormcloaks brothers and sisters build an alliance with the Empire, and take the fight against the Aldmeri Dominion.

Talos smite you all :) We will fight to restore free worship of Talos no matter what.

May Talos preserve us all :)

Volanere

Grand Magister
Say hello to my little friend!

standalone

May my Stormcloaks brothers and sisters build an alliance with the Empire, and take the fight against the Aldmeri Dominion.

Talos smite you all :) We will fight to restore free worship of Talos no matter what.

May Talos preserve us all :)
Thats a cute little dragon, i hope i kill it in mid air while your on it:D

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
A dragon will do nothing ... if we want to destroy the Dominion and the Thalmor then we'll ... HAVE TO BRING THE NUMIDIUM BACK TO LIFE!!! DIE THALMOR SCUMS !!!

How was my little speech ;) ?

Raijin

Have my prayers been answered? Does this really mean what I think it means? Have you really joined us, kinsman, in the fight against the Aldmeri Dominion? If this is so, I may be forced to honor this day by refusing to drink on it (and downing the extra tankards tomorrow!).

When it comes down to the Aldmeri Dominion, ALL man kind should come together, and fight. No matter who you are... Stormcloaks or the Imperials we must fight to regain back our domination of our lands, and our right to rule Tamriel. We must fight to restore the freedom to worship Talos because it is a apart of all of us.

Make no mistake :) My heart will always be a Stormcloak, however this true son of Skyrim is willing to cast away any hatred for the Empire to deal with the Elf problem. It is our only chance to survive and to thrive.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
When it comes down to the Aldmeri Dominion, ALL man kind should come together, and fight. No matter who you are... Stormcloaks or the Imperials we must fight to regain back our domination of our lands, and our right to rule Tamriel. We must fight to restore the freedom to worship Talos because it is a apart of all of us.

Make no mistake :) My heart will always be a Stormcloak, however this true son of Skyrim is willing to cast away any hatred for the Empire to deal with the Elf problem. It is our only chance to survive and to thrive.

Even though I support Man (And I'm a Man!) , I believe the Elves have the right to rule Tamriel since they were Tamriel's first settlers. It's just that they are cruel to man and anybody who oppose them. Evil b*******.

Raijin

Even though im a man , I believe the Elves have the right to rule Tamriel since they were Tamriel's first settlers. It's just that they are cruel to man and anybody who oppose them. Evil b*******.

We all know you're a little spy, Elf. Your name isn't fooling anyone :)

If I were to start an RP with this plot, would people join?

Raijin DrunkenMage

If I had the ability to RP I would. I have no idea how to RP by all means. When it comes to RPing with other people I'm considered as a RP virgin :X

FOR THE STORMCLOAKS (without ulfric) FOR THE EMPIRE.
THE BLADES SHALL RISE ONCE AGAIN.

This Breton has your back.

Ulfric is the rightful High King :) Without Ulfric their would be no Stormcloaks. Oh and the Blades sucks. They've became a couple of undisciplined group who thinks they can boss the Dragonborn around, and whats worst is that they refuse to help the Dragonborn until he kills a certain dragon that helped him to defeat Alduin. I say DOWN with the Blades. I would give them up to the Thalmor anytime of the week for their lack of respect for the Dragonborn.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
We all know you're a little spy, Elf. Your name isn't fooling anyone :)

Lol. Seriously ? I don't support the Aldmeri Dominion anymore nor am I an elf. I am a recognized member of the Order of Talos by Shadow King :).

ALL HAIL THE STORMCLOAKS AND ALL HAIL THE EMPIRE AND DESTROY THE THALMOOOR!!!

Raijin

Lol. Seriously ? I don't support the Aldmeri Dominion anymore nor am I an elf. I am a recognized member of the Order of Talos by Shadow King :).

ALL HAIL THE STORMCLOAKS AND ALL HAIL THE EMPIRE AND DESTROY THE THALMOOOR!!!

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. you're not fooling anyone! Your name nor does your title, Lord Knight, doesn't convince me.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. you're not fooling anyone! Your name nor does your title, Lord Knight, doesn't convince me.

C'mon , If you really want proof ask Aerinir or Shadow King. We are all brothers in arms and we'll restore the Empire to it's full glory again :).

Volanere

Grand Magister
Look at the common man arguing, such is expected of a lower race.

Volanere

Grand Magister
C'mon , If you really want proof ask Aerinir or Shadow King. We are all brothers in arms and we'll restore the Empire to it's full glory again :).
This guy is not part of the Aldmeri Dominion, he speaks the truth.

Volanere

Grand Magister
You can check the 107th Aldmeri Battalion page he is not listed. Plus there is no place in the Dominion for inferior races.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts