Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
The argonians live in a Land which is filled with what an ok person drops everyday. A diarrhea dump

You disgusting elf, I'll have your head for saying that! I'LL RIP OUT YOUR HEART WITH MY CLAWS, TAKE A BITE OUT OF IT, PUT IT BACK IN, AND THEN EVISCERATE YOU BY HAND.

I WILL TEAR YOUR FAMILY LIMB FROM LIMB AND IMPALE THEM ON MY TAIL.

YOU WILL PAY FOR INSULTING THE LAND OF ARGONIA.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
The argonians live in a Land which is filled with what an old person drops everyday. A diarrhea dump
Black Marsh is not. Plain and simple fact is that Black Marsh is just as advanced as the rest of Tamriel. It is a beautiful marshland, filled with beautiful flora and interesting fauna. Summerset Isle is 50000x worse and more boring than Argonia will ever be.
If you ever say anything like that ever again, I will NUKE THE REST OF TAMRIEL.
YOU WILL PAY.
Plus, thanks to the denseness of central Argonia's swamps and forests, you'll never fully conquer Tamriel. You won't make it two feet into Murkwood. Argonians and Altmer will be the only ones not oppressed!

Harc

Big Hog
We lasted in the other provinces that we dominated. And some lizard folk is not going to scare me. I've seen skinks way scarier than you

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
We lasted in the other provinces that we dominated. And some lizard folk is not going to scare me. I've seen skinks way scarier than you

The Elves live on a beautiful, harmless island full of happiness and sunshine.

The Argonians live, no, thrive in an unforgiving swamp that will swallow you whole if you aren't careful.

You tell me again that you aren't afraid of Argonians.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!

Yes, but what you're forgetting is that we completely destroyed the Dunmer and we threw the Empire out. Just because the Thalmor are more powerful than the Empire doesn't mean they've got more chance. Please do your homework on what Murkwood is - to give you an idea, Murkwood is an extremely dense marsh in the center of Black Marsh, with Helstrom at its heart. It is nigh impossible for any non-Argonians to get in (about a 1 in 1*10^(15000xe) chance of you making it). The Thalmor are no exception. You'll never completely beat the Argonians and that's a fact.

EDIT: Oh and, please tell me again, how successful the First Aldmeri Dominion was. Yes, please regale me with your tales of how the First Aldmeri Dominion wasn't destroyed by Tiber Septim.

jaomile

Noone cares about Black Marshes.
:D In "real life" thalmor are the most powerful organisation or whatever you want to call them in the world. However the side the Dragonborn chooses wins in game. I wish if a dlc about civil war comes out I could join the Thalmor as in my first playthrough I played with High Elf and I would like to see how it ends if they win. BTW without Empire Skyrim is doomed to fall to Thalmor as Nords allready lost a lot in Civil war and against huge mage army the remaining millitia doesn't stamd a chance. (And please don't mention how americans fought of the British - they had help from the French and British people didn't even want to go to war as many died and it was too expensive)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Noone cares about Black Marshes.
:D In "real life" thalmor are the most powerful organisation or whatever you want to call them in the world. However the side the Dragonborn chooses wins in game. I wish if a dlc about civil war comes out I could join the Thalmor as in my first playthrough I played with High Elf and I would like to see how it ends if they win. BTW without Empire Skyrim is doomed to fall to Thalmor as Nords allready lost a lot in Civil war and against huge mage army the remaining millitia doesn't stamd a chance. (And please don't mention how americans fought of the British - they had help from the French and British people didn't even want to go to war as many died and it was too expensive)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not really sure what you just said, and I don't think it had anything to do with our debate. Oh well.

'RGONIA, fluff YEAH.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I beat everyone to death with my fists.

I snuck back into the Thalmor embassy after the main quest and killed Elenwen with my bare fists. I then walked out, went to Solitude, paid off my bounty and went home to Hjerim.

GREEN POWER!

EDIT: Oh, and when I say bare fists, I mean bare. I do have the perk that means your damage with your fists is the base armour of your gauntlets, but I took off my gauntlets. I wanted to feel her soft, weak flesh against my strong, scaled hands.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts