• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
:eek::eek::eek: Holy pl*ps :eek::eek::eek:

The anticipation builds...:D

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

dovahsiimcopy.jpg

JakeGeorge!

Orc Life
I wonder if you'll be able to choose from different architecture styles for your house. I wanna build a one man orc hut.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Bethesda should give us all a break already and let us have this DLC for free. I don't know why they're choosing to charge us 5 bucks for this DLC. Skyrim with Dawnguard and now this almost equivalent of a whole new operating system.

Thorn1nYourSid3

Insert witty comment here...
I wonder if you'll be able to choose from different architecture styles for your house. I wanna build a one man orc hut.

I was wondering this as well, I would assume you can buy or find other plans. I also wonder about fast travel, if your home will be permanently on the map once the land has been purchased and the home built.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
So what happens if you don't go home for awhile and your house is overrun with skeevers? Do you come back to find your spouse and kids in festering diseased puddles on the ground while skeevers are eating up all your sweet rolls and rabbit meat and taking dumps in your bed?

DryadSpeaks

Killing dragons like it's nobody's business.
I was wondering this as well, I would assume you can buy or find other plans. I also wonder about fast travel, if your home will be permanently on the map once the land has been purchased and the home built.
I would assume that both of those things would be the case!

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
Sweet! I'll be able to impress my friends!

Oh wait...

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Bethesda should give us all a break already and let us have this DLC for free. I don't know why they're choosing to charge us 5 bucks for this DLC. Skyrim with Dawnguard and now this almost equivalent of a whole new operating system.
Oh stop complaining. It's better than horse armor (which people are still purchasing). :p

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
HOLYSHIZHOLYSHIZHOLYSHIZHOLYSHIZHOLYSHIZHOLYSHIZ! I IZ PEEING! OMGZ! I STILL DONT HAVE DAWNGUARD! IDC! I SHALL GET HEARTHFIRE! MWUHAHAHAHA!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I wonder if it's possible to be 'single' and still have kids, because I plan on 'marrying' Serana (pretending of course), so I hope actual marriage isn't required for a child. Besides, it's not like everyone absolutely HAS to be married to adopt a kid.

I think it's safe to say there will be markers on the map, assuming all plot areas are in predefined locations.

Unit7

Well not exactly what anyone was expecting Im sure.

However this is actually really... really cool. I always wondered why you and your spouse couldn't adopt a child.

Now where oh where will I build my house? Though considering I don't have an xbox... it's probably going to be awhile.

But those PS3 users? Those poor poor bastards.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
PS3 probably won't get it for like 15 years while they work out how to make Skeevers eyes green..... oh well, I am on XBOX!

Unit7

I got a question. Did anyone guess correctly what Hearthfire was going to be? Because I honestly had no idea. But as soon as I saw the build your own house I thought.

Hearth... fire...

Suddenly I realized it was a pun.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
In fact I hadn't checked. I can't even get Dawnguard yet, never mind haven't!
fluff you, Microsoft. fluff you and your goddamn contract -_-

Eury

Dovahkiin
Can you make your own children? Like how you make you own character at the beginning of the game? That'd be awesome.