• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrimosity

You said, "I know we all really enjoy Skyrim but at some point we must realize it IS a game so is there really a need to make the female/male characters nearly/totally naked just for your pleasure? And also, do the people who use these mods NOT have families at all?"

Fact: to begin with, you have to opt-in to view adult content on the Nexus by default. Secondly, you're acting as if someone else using a nude mod is your business like as if it's being forced down your throat.

I will enjoy my skimpy mods. I will enjoy playing with my female characters, nude or not. If you want to weep over something so silly that you're not even being coerced into, well maybe you have a problem of your own to attend to. The fact you play a video game to begin with could tell someone you're messed up yourself.
I still don't understand what you are trying to say. And playing a video game makes me messed up? Ummm... hello... this is a video game website so is every single registered member or guest messed up? I'm just saying its a little weird to prance around Skyrim just so you can look at your inappropriately dressed characters.

Skyrimosity

"If you want to weep over something so silly that you're not even being coerced into, well maybe you have a problem of your own to attend to."
And why are you being so defensive? Are you so high and mighty that you think that every response in this thread is directed solely at you simply because you are one of the people who use a mod to make their well designed collection of pixels seem "hot"

KritikalPT

I will enjoy my skimpy mods. I will enjoy playing with my female characters, nude or not. If you want to weep over something so silly that you're not even being coerced into, well maybe you have a problem of your own to attend to. The fact you play a video game to begin with could tell someone you're messed up yourself.

I hope you realize that with that part in bold you just bit your own ass.
I would dare say that the fact that you enjoy looking at a digitalized female dressed up with enough fabric to cover the private zones, or just no fabric at all, means you might be even more messed up than anyone else.
Just sayin'.

Omega Dragon

I still don't understand what you are trying to say. And playing a video game makes me messed up? Ummm... hello... this is a video game website so is every single registered member or guest messed up? I'm just saying its a little weird to prance around Skyrim just so you can look at your inappropriately dressed characters.

Yes, there are people out there that believe you're just as messed up for playing video games as the people you'd call messed up because we don't play Skyrim the same way you do.

So you honestly don't know what I'm saying? You don't understand that because it IS a game, there is no wrong way to play or mod it? You don't understand that my ability to play the game my way does not prevent you from doing the same?

Omega Dragon

I hope you realize that with that part in bold you just bit your own ass.
I would dare say that the fact that you enjoy looking at a digitalized female dressed up with enough fabric to cover the private zones, or just no fabric at all, means you might be even more messed up than anyone else.
Just sayin'.

It won't bite me in the ass because I said specifically someone could see you as messed up for playing video games in the first place. I'm not the one calling anyone messed up to begin with, but the people in this thread that don't like that I enjoy games my way are the ones going around calling others messed up and all those other rude ad-hominem attacks.

So don't try taking people's words out of context. Just sayin'!

KritikalPT

It won't bite me in the ass because I said specifically someone could see you as messed up for playing video games in the first place.

In this day and age, if someone thinks that a guy is messed up because he's playing video games, then they're the ones who are messed up. This is the 21th century, after all. Now, if you're talking about the amount of time playing video games, then that's a whole different topic altogether.

I'm not the one calling anyone messed up to begin with, but the people in this thread that don't like that I enjoy games my way are the ones going around calling others messed up and all those other rude ad-hominem attacks.

Different strokes for different folks. Some like it, some do not. Some insult others, some do not.

Just sayin'!

How cute, indirectly insulting me.

Anyway, enjoy your skimpy armors and nude mods, and I'm pretty sure your palm will like it as well.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead

Do you play as a female because it's more satisfying than a male character? If that's the case, how come? Just trying to see your thought process here.

Skyrimosity

Yes, there are people out there that believe you're just as messed up for playing video games as the people you'd call messed up because we don't play Skyrim the same way you do.

So you honestly don't know what I'm saying? You don't understand that because it IS a game, there is no wrong way to play or mod it? You don't understand that my ability to play the game my way does not prevent you from doing the same?
What prevents me from doing the same is knowing that it IS a game and that no matter what the characters are dressed like they are just a collection of pixels.

Skyrimosity

Do you play as a female because it's more satisfying than a male character? If that's the case, how come? Just trying to see your thought process here.
I've heard some males say they play as a female character because they want something to look at if they're going to be spending so much time as one person.

KritikalPT

I've heard some males say they play as a female character because they want something to look at if they're going to be spending so much time as one person.

I can understand that, there's *some* logic in that.

But why dress a bunch of pixels in super tight and almost non-existent clothing though? More appealing? What's the appeal in that?

Oh, how Sigmund Freud would have a ball with this.

Skyrimosity

I can understand that, there's *some* logic in that.

But why dress a bunch of pixels in super tight and almost non-existent clothing though? More appealing? What's the appeal in that?

Oh, how Sigmund Freud would have a ball with this.
I play male characters because I prefer to make my in-game characters like manifestations of my personality into a new person. But whatever, other people are free to do as they wish I suppose.

KritikalPT

I play male characters because I prefer to make my in-game characters like manifestations of my personality into a new person. But whatever, other people are free to do as they wish I suppose.

Same here. The only games I could play with females is if they're have different abilities or stats in comparison to a male, and that's if I wanted to min-max, which I rarely do. Any other case, I play male for pretty much the same reason.
Roleplaying female? I can understand that as well, but the attention those mods get specifically to female characters just throws that out of the window. I don't think people would roleplay a female assassin dresses in a french maid outfit.
...Right?​

2 words, Strip Club. Where do you live, Pakistan? I suspect not. You know what "hot chix" like even more than a $20 stuffed down their G string? The confidence to put down the mouse, and actually talk to them. Get a life, a Real one.

Omega Dragon

What prevents me from doing the same is knowing that it IS a game and that no matter what the characters are dressed like they are just a collection of pixels.

Do you also refuse to RP?

Pixels that are meant to entertain. Pixels that represent ideas in quantifiable mechanics. Pixels that represent real personas. Just like I'm not my atoms, my characters I play are not merely their pixels.

Do you play a non-human race? You had no choice in being born a human any more than I had a choice to be born a male, so why should you or anyone else play a non-human if a male shouldn't play a female character?

Don't answer me, answer to yourself instead.

The reality is I play female characters for numerous reasons.

1. Growing up, I never liked any male hero figure. I was influenced by the likes of Red Sonja, Ripley, Hellcatz, Femme Fatale, and Heavy Metal 2000 from back in the day.

2. I've never seen a male character model I ever liked when I could choose between male or female.

3. I have what some consider a gender-identity disorder, but even my doctors prior to my birth at Emory thought I should've been born a female.

KritikalPT

2 words, Strip Club. Where do you live, Pakistan? I suspect not. You know what "hot chix" like even more than a $20 stuffed down their G string? The confidence to put down the mouse, and actually talk to them. Get a life, a Real one.

Apparently not so for him, it seems.
I just have a question: left palm or right palm?

Omega Dragon

In this day and age, if someone thinks that a guy is messed up because he's playing video games, then they're the ones who are messed up. This is the 21th century, after all. Now, if you're talking about the amount of time playing video games, then that's a whole different topic altogether.

This is the 21st century, I'm glad you recognized it. Problem is, why do you bash others for not playing your way?

Different strokes for different folks. Some like it, some do not. Some insult others, some do not.

Yeah, it's something you need to learn.

How cute, indirectly insulting me.

No, I was rather mocking your post.

Omega Dragon

I could've sworn you could do better than muster this. I guess I overestimated you.

KritikalPT

This is the 21st century, I'm glad you recognized it. Problem is, why do you bash others for not playing your way?

Yeah, it's something you need to learn.

No, I was rather mocking your post.

Huh, touched a nerve, did I? Seems like it, to a point where you're mocking me. Which you didn't really succeeded, since copying something that another person said is really not mocking, it's just playing "Monkey see monkey do"

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Do you also refuse to RP?
Do you play a non-human race? You had no choice in being born a human any more than I had a choice to be born a male, so why should you or anyone else play a non-human if a male shouldn't play a female character?

Don't answer me, answer to yourself instead.

The reality is I play female characters for numerous reasons.

1. Growing up, I never liked any male hero figure. I was influenced by the likes of Red Sonja, Ripley, Hellcatz, Femme Fatale, and Heavy Metal 2000 from back in the day.

2. I've never seen a male character model I ever liked when I could choose between male or female.

3. I have what some consider a gender-identity disorder, but even my doctors prior to my birth at Emory thought I should've been born a female.

I play as a Nord, aside from that I'm not saying you shouldn't be able to play as a female character.

Please stop being so bellicose.

If it's an issue with your real life identity, that's perfectly fine. Sorry if I offended you.

El Fonz0

Only on the internet can people argue about how much clothing females are wearing in single player games. Other then over-protective parents and feminists, of course.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts