• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I've taken him all over. I hate taking him to Solitude. He seems to get...depressed. He even makes a statement about being 'lonely'.

Dang it, I wish I conjured up Lucien to hear his reasons for not killing Cicero. I always keep the fool alive, in all playthroughs. But, I adore Lucien too, so I'd would have loved to hear his input.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I didn't know Cicero could be a follower! I don't think I'd use him though because I'm always accidentally killing my followers. I try not to take people that I like. Cicero is crazy! You gotta love a crazy person.
Well lucky you! You can't kill him! At least, I don't think so. I Fus Ro Dah'd him off of a combined like 800,000,000,000 feet, and he was unscathed.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I don't understand how you can find his high-pitched, extraordinarily insane voice annoying! He's utter and complete craziness is what keeps me going!

Jersey Dagmar

I don't understand how you can find his high-pitched, extraordinarily insane voice annoying! He's utter and complete craziness is what keeps me going!

Exactly, he's not like the mundane Housecarls, or even the Companions. Having Cicero and Lucien tagging along for adventures is awesome. And Cicero knows how to fight. Give him an one-handed weapon, a shield, bows and arrows and watch him take care of business.

Invader Vin

I have yet to take him along as a follower as I have not completed all the dark brotherhood missions. I'm gonna try and wrap them up tonight and see how it goes.

Jersey Dagmar

It does take some time to get used to him. He doesn't shut up. However, I've learned how to tune him out.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
It does take some time to get used to him. He doesn't shut up. However, I've learned how to tune him out.
Tune him out? I tune him in! Lol. But really, I'm a lonely gamer. When I play Minecraft, I like to at least be on Skype or something if I'm in SP, and play MP to be able to talk to and play with other people if nothing else. I just prefer talking to people when I play, or else I feel like a COMPLETE loner. That is where I love Cicero :)

Jersey Dagmar

I do talk back to him sometimes, as if he were real. My friends probably think I'm crazy. xD

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
I 86'd the little maniac my first time through. Encountered him on the road to Whiterun and didn't give him a second thought. Then in the DB I found out who he was and later killed him. Only then did I find out he could be a follower. This time he will be the only follower I take on. None before, none after.

He better not try to drag the Mummy Mommy with him anymore though, she is CREEPY!

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Dang it, I wish I conjured up Lucien to hear his reasons for not killing Cicero. I always keep the fool alive, in all playthroughs. But, I adore Lucien too, so I'd would have loved to hear his input.
He says that sithis doesn't like it. He also mentions the void trembles at it or something along those lines.

MissMish

I hated Cicero just at first and avoided him like the plague until stupid Astrid forced me in the coffin. Then, I slowly started putting up with the idiot and when I went to kill him I hadn't decided on what I would do. One, kill Cicero, the last real member of the Dark Brotherhood in all of Tamriel which is against the tenets or betray the leader, Astrid, who really isn't the leader and still break a tenet. I kind of thought she deserved it since she was talking down on the Night Mother but then I read his diaries. <=[
I kept his alive and he became my favorite character in both Oblivion and Skyrim. His funny voice in combination with the crazy things he says, the fact he cannot die under any situation after that quest and how strong he was- I don't even let my husband go anywhere with me anymore. He just sits at home being all... housewife-y while I travel the land with my insane jester, laughter incarnate.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Cicero kicks ass! I love the dude! Always take him out when I'm doing dark brotherhood contracts :)

Here's some Prank calls from our psycho assassin :)

Cicero Calls Roadside Assistance - Skyrim Prank Call

Cicero Terrifies a Babysitter (She cries) - Skyrim Prank Call

Admiral Snackbar

it's a...well, you know.
Love Cicero! He's the only follower I use. Once, in my house in Windhelm, I was at the bookshelf where I kept the Butcher journals. He said, "OOOH! The Butcher! I've heard of him! STAB STAB STAB!"

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I don't love Cicero, he's a little creeper. But he is the last true member of The Dark Brotherhood. The real Dark Brotherhood, as we came to know it in Oblivion and not just one of Astrid's little thugs. For that reason alone I normally let him keep his silly life. I mean, if it's that important to him.

Besides, someone has to oil the Night Mother's corpse, and I'll be damned if it's going to be me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts