Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
The only ones that are currently bringing unnecessary death is the Stormcloaks.:cool:
This is our land Imperial the causalties in this war are on your head, and that's not what I meant. I was saying the Empire is licking the Thalmors boots, that's it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, keep telling yourself that it's 'your' land.
I'm sorry, did I hear the Thalmor or the high elves complaining all those years ago that "The meanie Nords stole our lands!"? No I't wasn't high elves or the Thalmor, therefor we have no quarrel in that remark.

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
The only ones that are currently bringing unnecessary death is the Stormcloaks.:cool:
This is our land Imperial the causalties in this war are on your head, and that's not what I meant. I was saying the Empire is licking the Thalmors boots, that's it

Oh and last time I checked, your corpse was lying naked under Rarek's bed...

Ondolemar

I'm sorry, did I hear the Thalmor or the high elves complaining all those years ago that "The meanie Nords stole our lands!"? No I't wasn't high elves or the Thalmor, therefor we have no quarrel in that remark.

At some point during the war, the Snow Elves begged for peace. What they got was a Master Butcher with an iron hand.

Well, have we got something for them...

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Then why kill your brothers and sisters? Why kill your friends? Why kill me? You claim that the Empire licks the Thalmors boots yet whenever Ulfric calls for injustice, you pick up your weapon, kiss his cheek and say "Yes master!" Are you evil? Do you kill people for fun? Or do you fetch a stick wherever it is thrown? At the end of the day if the Thalmor win then there wont be any land to rebuild, no families to care for, no inns to drink in. Do you want that future? If you do, then you are just as bad as the Thalmor.
Better than handing Skyrim over to Elisif. Seriously are you mad? Do you not care that that women will hand Skyrim over to the Elves on a silver plate? She's already friends with Elenwen, it's only a matter if time. Are you close minded? Is it Nostalgia keeping you in the Imperial Ranks or is just the sick twisted need you feel to oppress people. Injustice? Hardly. At least he stands up for his beliefs. What do you do? Watch the Thalmor steal our people and Torture them. And then you go right ahead and torture people of your own. Tell me, Imperial Milkdrinker, is Ulfric still committing injustice? And just for the record I Don't fight for High King Ulfric. I fight for myself and my people impoverished by the debts from an Empire to weak to defend them. I fight for my family that was slaughtered by the Thalmor when they razed my home, a night which was turned a blind eye to by the Imperial authorities the so called "enemies" of the Thalmor. Are we still the villains, or are we the farmers, villagers and ex-soldiers forced to fight a dying empire and our own brothers and sisters for not doing anything on our behalf in the last hundred years. You're just another Imperial politician trying to tell the Nords "it's okay we'll get them in say twenty years when our strength is up" well I want change for Skyrim now, and If I have to go through one thousand Imperial legions, by Ysmir, I'll do it. Rot in Oblivion, Imperial. Daedra take you.

Ondolemar

Oh and last time I checked, your corpse was lying naked under Rarek's bed...

It wasn't my corpse, I was actually on assignment. The Heretics have gone under ground, hiding under their beds, in the sewers, the attics, so we have to work extra hard to drag them into the light.

Ondolemar

Then why kill your brothers and sisters? Why kill your friends? Why kill me? You claim that the Empire licks the Thalmors boots yet whenever Ulfric calls for injustice, you pick up your weapon, kiss his cheek and say "Yes master!" Are you evil? Do you kill people for fun? Or do you fetch a stick wherever it is thrown? At the end of the day if the Thalmor win then there wont be any land to rebuild, no families to care for, no inns to drink in. Do you want that future? If you do, then you are just as bad as the Thalmor.
Better than handing Skyrim over to Elisif. Seriously are you mad? Do you not care that that women will hand Skyrim over to the Elves on a silver plate? She's already friends with Elenwen, it's only a matter if time. Are you close minded? Is it Nostalgia keeping you in the Imperial Ranks or is just the sick twisted need you feel to oppress people. Injustice? Hardly. At least he stands up for his beliefs. What do you do? Watch the Thalmor steal our people and Torture them. And then you go right ahead and torture people of your own. Tell me, Imperial Milkdrinker, is Ulfric still committing injustice? And just for the record I Don't fight for High King Ulfric. I fight for myself and my people impoverished by the debts from an Empire to weak to defend them. I fight for my family that was slaughtered by the Thalmor when they razed my home, a night which was turned a blind eye to by the Imperial authorities the so called "enemies" of the Thalmor. Are we still the villains, or are we the farmers, villagers and ex-soldiers forced to fight a dying empire and our own brothers and sisters for not doing anything on our behalf in the last hundred years. You're just another Imperial politician trying to tell the Nords "it's okay we'll get them in say twenty years when our strength is up" well I want change for Skyrim now, and If I have to go through one thousand Imperial legions, by Ysmir, I'll do it. Rot in Oblivion, Imperial. Daedra take you.

Sir, I believe her name is actually 'Jarl Elisif' and by Nord tradition, she is your High Queen.

And your cause has already been "bought and sold" by the Thalmor whether you like it or not, that means, you belong to us. Refer to Ulfric Dossier.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Interesting how you hate us so much for "Dragging criminals off in the middle of the night" and yet, everyone in Skyrim also has to live in fear of their Stormcloak neighbors. Whom decide -by themselves- who is and is not a 'true Nord' or some kind of silliness.

Just another reason why Skyrim needs the Thalmor to maintain order, so the Nords can learn their place in the Dominion.
Criminals? CRININALS!? For worshipping a god!? I should tear your head off of its bonry lengthy shoulders. Are you saying the Stormcloaks don't also fear Imperial attack because they are considered "Barbarians" because we fight for own beliefs. Never heard of any Stormcloaks capturing and torturing innocent civvies please give me an example. Or not I don't really care. Fall on your sword.

Ondolemar

Interesting how you hate us so much for "Dragging criminals off in the middle of the night" and yet, everyone in Skyrim also has to live in fear of their Stormcloak neighbors. Whom decide -by themselves- who is and is not a 'true Nord' or some kind of silliness.

Just another reason why Skyrim needs the Thalmor to maintain order, so the Nords can learn their place in the Dominion.
Criminals? CRININALS!? For worshipping a god!? I should tear your head off of its bonry lengthy shoulders. Are you saying the Stormcloaks don't also fear Imperial attack because they are considered "Barbarians" because we fight for own beliefs. Never heard of any Stormcloaks capturing and torturing innocent civvies please give me an example. Or not I don't really care. Fall on your sword.

Ulfric Stormcloak has a fun room under Windhelm.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Sir, I believe her name is actually 'Jarl Elisif' and by Nord tradition, she is your High Queen.
"High Queen"pfft more like High Puppet.

And your cause has been "bought and sold" by the Thalmor whether you like it or not, that means, you belong to us.
Maybe I do, elf. Although I don't think you want me in your service a few of your officials might go "missing"

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Ulfric Stormcloak has a fun room under Windhelm.
That torture device is in the corner with cobwebs on it, looks like it hasn't been used in decades. Nice try though.

Ondolemar

"High Queen"pfft more like High Puppet.

And your cause has been "bought and sold" by the Thalmor whether you like it or not, that means, you belong to us.
Maybe I do, elf. Although I don't think you want me in your service a few of your officials might go "missing"

Indeed, fort for me, the Empire won a swift victory against the Stormcloaks with Markarth Hold un-spoiled. That Gen Tullius is quite the tactician. All business.

Quite frankly I think you're doing a fine job where you're at now. ;)

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
By right of conquest it IS ours Mer Supremacist

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Yes, our interrogation team at the Embassy is quite proficient with the use of cob webs.
Spare me the details

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Indeed, fort for me, the Empire won a swift victory against the Stormcloaks with Markarth Hold un-spoiled. That Gen Tullius is quite the tactician. All business.

Last I remember At the Battle of Markarth Galmar cut your head off. At least he was supposed to.... (Damn Bethesda not finishing the game)

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Very well, if you would like more info please see Ulfric for further details.
Gahh I can't even imagine. Squirming around. "too many eyes you know" Ralof was partially right. More like legs...

Ondolemar

Last I remember At the Battle of Markarth Galmar cut your head off. At least he was supposed to.... (Damn Bethesda not finishing the game)

Oh... Well I'm Alternative Universe Ondolemar so there you are Mr Stormcluck!!! The Stormcloaks never took Markarth in my world so hah!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts