• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chadonraz

Why do all dragon skeletons look the same, even though at least Blood Dragons and Revered Dragons have very distinctive appearances?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Why do all dragon skeletons look the same, even though at least Blood Dragons and Revered Dragons have very distinctive appearances?
And I've always wondered why they always end up breakdancing and writhing around for so long. They're dead for goodness sake! Let the poor things rest.

PrisonerLizzie

Was just thinking about the Companion's quests where the beasts get into people's homes. I think I know how this happens. Knock knock. Hello? (grumbling voice outside) Excuse me ma'am do you have a moment to talk about Lady Mara? (Woman inside) By the Gods! Its a Mara's Witness. (Husband) Just pretend you aren't home. (Woman) Its a bear. (Husband) I thought you said it was a Mara's Witness? (Woman) It is, but its a bear! (Husband) How can a bear be a Mara's Witness? Have you been hitting the moon sugar? (Woman opening door) See its a bear! (Bear) Hi I was just in the area and wanted to spread the word about Lady Mara Hands couple a copy of The Warmth of Mara.....

Lordofthemelons11

Lord of all type of Melons (including Watermelons)
Was just thinking about the Companion's quests where the beasts get into people's homes. I think I know how this happens. Knock knock. Hello? (grumbling voice outside) Excuse me ma'am do you have a moment to talk about Lady Mara? (Woman inside) By the Gods! Its a Mara's Witness. (Husband) Just pretend you aren't home. (Woman) Its a bear. (Husband) I thought you said it was a Mara's Witness? (Woman) It is, but its a bear! (Husband) How can a bear be a Mara's Witness? Have you been hitting the moon sugar? (Woman opening door) See its a bear! (Bear) Hi I was just in the area and wanted to spread the word about Lady Mara Hands couple a copy of The Warmth of Mara.....

... YES

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
AT WHAT POINT IN THE EVOLUTION OF INTERNET COMPUTING DID EVERY SOFTWARE DEVELOPING SONUVABITCH BECOME COMPLETELY UNABLE TO MAKE AN INTERNET BROWSER THAT DOESN'T F'ING BLOW F'ING GOATS?

ALSO, WHY DID FLASH WORK WHEN IT'S OWNED BY MACROMEDIA, BUT NOW ADOBE, THE BEST SOFTWARE MAKER EVER, OWNS IT AND MAKES IT A STEAMING PILE OF FECES THAT GREATLY AIDS ALL THOSE DAMN BROWSER DESIGNING SONUVABITCHES IN MAKING THEIR INTERNET BROWSERS THAT DO NOTHING BUT F'ING BLOW F'ING GOATS?

HEY, ADOBESHOCKWAVEFLASHMOZILLAGOOGLEIESAFARIOPERANETSCAPEEPIPHANYMOSAICCELLOIBROWSEAGORAAMAYAGALEONMINUET,

0f1847af-93ce-4f5a-be7d-7ee6ae30341e.jpg

There, I feel all better now. Don't you?

So cathartic.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Toxius

Frost Wolf
Did the blue mountain flowers I harvested in Sovngare commit great deeds in life in order to grow there?

It made the best healing potion ever and saved Ysgramor from his death in the battle for Jorrvaskr
It wasn't quite as glamorous as that, sadly. They just grew around Ysgramor's out-house.

Yet I've never to date seen an outhouse in Skyrim, but they grow pretty much everywhere in Skyrim so I'm just guessing it's a squat and heave type of thing.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
It made the best healing potion ever and saved Ysgramor from his death in the battle for Jorrvaskr
It wasn't quite as glamorous as that, sadly. They just grew around Ysgramor's out-house.

Yet I've never to date seen an outhouse in Skyrim, but they grow pretty much everywhere in Skyrim so I'm just guessing it's a squat and heave type of thing.
There is a toilet reference though I don't remember the specific location. I think it was in a bandit stronghold/dungeon. There was a stall-like wall, a large pot, a paper roll and a book on a small table

Actually, people always have wondered what gave Skyforge that special boost that makes it's steel the best.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
Was it something similar to this?
Also compared to our history, The mer and men of mundus are remarkable cleaner than we were.
Bs7ECeu.png

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Actually quite similar though a little different. The bucket setup and table was like that. There was a book and paper on the table and one of the divider walls somewhat giving privacy.

I sure hope they sanded that bucket

Toxius

Frost Wolf
Actually quite similar though a little different. The bucket setup and table was like that. There was a book and paper on the table and one of the divider walls somewhat giving privacy.

I sure hope they sanded that bucket

Haha, I can just imagine it now. "Dragonborn dies of unknown infection, cause seems to be a splinter lodged in arse."
That also reminds me of something else, they have newspapers in OBLIVION, why not in Skyrim.....
Cheap bastards, I think.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
If someone killed and looted the PC, they would most likely get a great haul.

400k gold, legendary double-enchanted armor, overpowered weapons and random potions, gems and jewelry. I'd call that a decent haul :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts