• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
We all hate Nazeem. "Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't"

Well, I just decapitated him in broad daylight and dragged his headless/lifeless body and put it on display in his beloved Cloud District.
This was good day.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Don't y'all like the random nature of dreams? I had the other night about drag queens bombing me with water balloons filled with tequila from their own hot air balloon while I walked down Fifth Avenue in NYC. I like how bizarre some of my dreams are. Of course it helps that I recall almost every one in vivid detail.

I'm way too much of a control freek in my waking life. The last thing I need is to control my dreams too. :)

Mmmm... Were that to happen to me, I would be drunk very quickly!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Don't y'all like the random nature of dreams? I had the other night about drag queens bombing me with water balloons filled with tequila from their own hot air balloon while I walked down Fifth Avenue in NYC. I like how bizarre some of my dreams are. Of course it helps that I recall almost every one in vivid detail.

I'm way too much of a control freek in my waking life. The last thing I need is to control my dreams too. :)

Mmmm... Were that to happen to me, I would be drunk very quickly!
Rest assured, as soon as I woke up, I was. :)

Cherry

Falkreath is an extremely annoying place. I just went there today, and was greeted with:

"Did you see a dog out there?"

*snap* aaagh... 20 seconds and a lot of sword swings later, I have like 7 dead and mutilated guards at my feet

"No, I didn't see A FREAKING DOG OUT THERE!"

Yeah, I don't think I'm welcome there anymore...

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
For the greater part of my adult life, I have often wondered this:

If a solitary lion wandering the wilds of the Serengeti, were to happen upon an unwrapped twinkie, would it eat it?

Tyer032392

On the topic of dreams:

I once had a dream that returning home from work (I work night shift up at my University cafeteria). Well, when I stepped through the door, there were five or so Draugr Deathlords wondering in my living room.

Daelon DuLac

On the topic of dreams:

I once had a dream that returning home from work (I work night shift up at my University cafeteria). Well, when I stepped through the door, there were five or so Draugr Deathlords wondering in my living room.
I know you meant "wandering in my living room", but "wondering in my living room" made me laugh. I betcha they were wondering how the heck they got there!

Daelon DuLac

On the topic of dreams:

I know you meant "wandering in my living room", but "wondering in my living room" made me laugh. I betcha they were wondering how the heck they got there!
Another thought. Does your living room look like a Drauger tomb? Mine doesn't, but sometimes I think there's food nearly as old in my kids' rooms.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
On the topic of dreams:

Daelon beat me to it! The terrible wondering draugr..! So, is that where the dream ended? I imagine you were frightened awake, or killed in your dream.. or did you wipe them out, perhaps?

On another note, I felt like a draugr when I woke up this morning. Too much ale.

Daelon DuLac

On the topic of dreams:

Daelon beat me to it! The terrible wondering draugr..! So, is that where the dream ended? I imagine you were frightened awake, or killed in your dream.. or did you wipe them out, perhaps?

On another note, I felt like a draugr when I woke up this morning. Too much ale.
You think that's bad. I look like one every morning. You wouldn't believe how frightening it is to look in the mirror. :)

Tyer032392

Another thought. Does your living room look like a Drauger tomb? Mine doesn't, but sometimes I think there's food nearly as old in my kids' rooms.

I've been thinking about making "renovations" to add a puzzle door for the front door with a sign saying "beware of Draugr" since that dream. Though, I don't think my parents would be exactly thrilled about it, granted having several undead trying to fight you at the same time might make any would be burglar think twice.

Tyer032392

The interesting thing was, the dream lasted for like five minutes with just me and the Draugr staring at each other daring one another to make the first move. Word of advice, never get into a staring contest with Draugr, they will win every time.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale

I've been thinking about making "renovations" to add a puzzle door for the front door with a sign saying "beware of Draugr" since that dream. Though, I don't think my parents would be exactly thrilled about it, granted having several undead trying to fight you at the same time might make any would be burglar think twice.

You should have one of those claw doors installed. That way, unless one had the claw, they wouldn't be able to get in, (unless they had a LOT of time on their hands).

Speaking of claw doors...

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Has anyone noticed that the "owl" symbol that's on some of the claws, (I think it's an owl..), actually looks like a steak? Like a T-bone or Porterhouse steak. When I'm looking at the symbols on a claw to open a door, I actually say to myself, "OK, so it's wolf, bear, steak." Does anyone else do that??

PrisonerLizzie

On the topic of dreams:

Great now I'm stuck with the mental image of Deathlords wearing monocles and smoking jackets holding books and having intellectual discussions. (By this I mean their usual garbled mess but with John Cleese type accents and relatively calm) Sipping tea until someone eats the last scone and the conversation devolves into dragon shouting at each other. (Monocles still in place of course)

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Great now I'm stuck with the mental image of Deathlords wearing monocles and smoking jackets holding books and having intellectual discussions. (By this I mean their usual garbled mess but with John Cleese type accents and relatively calm) Sipping tea until someone eats the last scone and the conversation devolves into dragon shouting at each other. (Monocles still in place of course)

That's actually how they conduct themselves between the years when adventurers enter their barrows. They discuss cheese, and things of that nature.

Cherry

On the topic of dreams:

Well, what else would they be doing? They are all sirs, after all. They aren't called Lords for no reason! :p

Tyer032392

Might be time to turn the difficulty up... I just reforged the Gauldur Amulet and didn't even realise that I'd killed all three brothers in the final, "climatic" battle.