Can I Play the Game Without?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chaomas

Hi all,

I hate crafting in all my games, so with that said, can i play and beat this game without doing alchemy and smithing crafting??
and yes i know and heard there both great ways to make a lot of cash. WELL there is lots of loot off mbs i kill that makes me a lot of cash as well rofl so i don't need to hear about the cash i can make off alchemy and smithing, s just a simple answer wil do please yes i can play and beat this game ( im playing an assassin/archer build) OR no you cannt play and beat ths game unless you have alchemy and smithing crafts( skills )

Thank You All

Demoraj

Yes you can beat the game without them, but it's super simple in skyrim, and it helps if you can use just one ingot to make your weapon considerably stronger.

Fyi, my first character who was a pure assassin(lvl 47), didn't use enchanting or alchemy, but I used smithing because it's easy and it only takes a few perks. Just try the do the thieves guild quest line and get the nightingale armor, there's plenty of enchanted weapons and armor out there. But smithing it one of the most important, because you don't want to buy your strong armor, you just need a few ingots and some leather so make a whole set and weapons.

Chaomas

Yes you can beat the game without them, but it's super simple in skyrim, and it helps if you can use just one ingot to make your weapon considerably stronger.

Fyi, my first character who was a pure assassin(lvl 47), didn't use enchanting or alchemy, but I used smithing because it's easy and it only takes a few perks. Just try the do the thieves guild quest line and get the nightingale armor, there's plenty of enchanted weapons and armor out there. But smithing it one of the most important, because you don't want to buy your strong armor, you just need a few ingots and some leather so make a whole set and weapons.

Ok awesome, I shall give smithing a try, I'll search for guide to smithing for dummies lol :)

Tyvm:)