best character to be high king

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bets suited as Skyrim's ruler(s)

• Balgruuf (whiterun)

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • Elisif (solitude)

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Idgrod Ravencrone (Morthal)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Igmund (Markarth)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Korir (winterhold)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laila Law-giver (Riften)

• Siddgeir (Falkreath)

• Skald The Elder (Dawnstar)

• Ulfric stormcloak (Windhelm)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Brina Merilis (Dawnstar)

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
This is NOT a thread about Stormcloaks vs empire, It's about who would best suit the role of high king/queen or both if 2 people rise up.
In my opinion Balgruuf would be a great high king along with Elisif if that was to ever happen.

But what do the rest of you think? Meant to add them all but posted to soon

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
A goat.

J

Jeremius

Skyrim deserves to be split into nine kingdoms and have the Jarls be the supreme Authority, which at this point it would be technically.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
Talsgar the Wanderer. I'll vote for any man that wants to sing a song after he removes his sword from a bandit's face (happened last night. pretty fluffing hilarious)

Docta Corvina

Definitely gotta be my man, Balgruuf. If his capable and commendable governance of Whiterun is any indication, he'd be excellent.

My favorite Jarl. <3

Obviously Harbinger, listener, guildmaster, nightingale, archmage, legate/ stormblade, champion of 17 deadric princes, dovakiin...duh

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Stereofanic

Obviously Harbinger, listener, guildmaster, nightingale, archmage, legate/ stormblade, champion of 17 deadric princes, dovakiin...duh

Listner, deadric champion and guildmaster are all reasons not to choose as high king

Stereofanic

Definitely gotta be my man, Balgruuf. If his capable and commendable governance of Whiterun is any indication, he'd be excellent.

My favorite Jarl. <3
Balgruuf is one of the few rich people in the game who isn't selfish or snobby etc... plus he is a warrior and clearly loved by his people. This makes him the number 1 choice I think, plus I would love to see Ulfric try and kill Balgruuf (and fail)

Listner, deadric champion and guildmaster are all reasons not to choose as high king
Yes they are Skyrim needs a powerfull High King to invade Thalmorland not some wussy Jarl who sits on a chair all day every day

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
1403__320x240_dsc09127035.jpg

MBB! MBB! MBB! MBB!
"My title is just a formality. I've always been in charge around here."

After overhearing her conversations with Jarl Laila Law-Giver, Madesi, the HILARITY of her calling Haelga a "whore" to her face, and her interactions with you (especially during the Temple of Mara quests), CLEARLY she is the best choice.

I used to hate her. I've seriously changed sides on this.

She.
Is.
AWESOME.

Maven Black-Briar in 2012.

Stereofanic

Yes they are Skyrim needs a powerfull High King to invade Thalmorland not some wussy Jarl who sits on a chair all day every day

leader of companions, current slayer of Alduin... yeah I think those qualifications have that covered

Stereofanic

1403__320x240_dsc09127035.jpg

MBB! MBB! MBB! MBB!

After overhearing her conversations with Jarl Laila Law-Giver, Madesi, the HILARITY of her calling Haelga a "whore" to her face, and her interactions with you (especially during the Temple of Mara quests), CLEARLY she is the best choice.

I used to hate her. I've seriously changed sides on this.

She.
Is.
AWESOME.

Maven Black-Briar in 2012.

I posted to soon so I couldn't add her, later counted my answers and I ran out of room anyway

MushroomGenius

I posted to soon so I couldn't add her, later counted my answers and I ran out of room anyway

She can be a write-in. She'll *ahem* find a way to win anyway... :D

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
After overhearing her conversations with Jarl Laila Law-Giver, Madesi, the HILARITY of her calling Haelga a "whore" to her face
Wait whaaat? I really want to hear this lol.

But for high king (queen), I think Elisif should keep the throne.

MushroomGenius

Wait whaaat? I really want to hear this lol.

But for high king (queen), I think Elisif should keep the throne.

Yeah, when they run into each other in Riften's marketplace area, they have this conversation. Next time you restart, try hanging around over there or follow Maven around.

Stereofanic

Just noticed I put bets suited as ruler instead of best suited as ruler for the title:sadface:

perkecet

balgruuf for certain. he is seasoned on the throne and already rules over the (supposedly) busiest hold in the province. making whiterun the capital would be a good move as well, central location and all that.

my bottom three starting from the worst goes like so: laila, elisif, ulfric.
laila because the woman is absolutely dim, just the stupidest person that sits on a tamrielic throne. elisif since she really doesn't know what she's doing, and ignorance isn't as bad as downright idiocy. finally, the most controversial i'm sure, ulfric. he is not fit to rule anything since he's really just a barbarian who can give speeches. if he were to be crowned skyrim would go into an even worse era than during the civil war. the man cannot lead anything but an army, and he isn't very good at that either.