What weapon/weapons do you use

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

edge

What weapon, weapons, or magic do you mainly use. I use two daedric war axes and i enchanted one with shock damage and called it dusttrail and enchanted the other one with fire and called it firelust

Skillshott

Well I deleted my Skyrim saves accidentally, so on my new play through @ level 17 - I'm training enchantment ATM so I'm dual wielding an Orcish Dagger (superior) with soul trap and an Orcish War Axe (superior) with fire damage.

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
Using an ebony bow at the moment and an enchanted Elven sword. And sticking with only restoration spells for magic

Jaeger

Well I deleted my Skyrim saves accidentally, so on my new play through @ level 17 - I'm training enchantment ATM so I'm dual wielding an Orcish Dagger (superior) with soul trap and an Orcish War Axe (superior) with fire damage.

No wonder frost troll is whooping your ass. Have you been to the 3 dwarven places that has the ingots (or junk to make it)? Two places doesn't have any critters. The Dwarven Storehouse and a Tower in the Reach. If you need the names i can provise them. Get rid of Nimre the giant spider in Markarth and there's a few more. 2 dwarves ingots and an iron ingot makes dwarven bows which is the new iron dagger for leveling smithing.

Skillshott

No wonder frost troll is whooping your ass. Have you been to the 3 dwarven places that has the ingots (or junk to make it)? Two places doesn't have any critters. The Dwarven Storehouse and a Tower in the Reach. If you need the names i can provise them. Get rid of Nimre the giant spider in Markarth and there's a few more. 2 dwarves ingots and an iron ingot makes dwarven bows which is the new iron dagger for leveling smithing.

For one you don't have to be a douchebag. That was incredibly rude. Second, I don't power level. It makes the game too easy and not fun. If I can't find it somewhere (EG if I'm training enchantment find soul gems in dungeons instead of going to Farengar and spamming iron daggers and waiting 48 hours), I'm not going to get it. Just because it's not how YOU play doesn't mean it's wrong.

Edit: Okay I'm pretty sure you just can't read now.

Skillshott

Skillshot, your combo is interesting but it doesnt sound very effective

Yeah, I'm just doing this character on completely dual wielding, which is actually super fun. Playing on master with these weapons @ my level right now I can usually 1/2 shot people with a power attack - I know it's not super effective, but it works for me.

Jaeger

For one you don't have to be a douchebag. That was incredibly rude. Second, I don't power level. It makes the game too easy and not fun. If I can't find it somewhere (EG if I'm training enchantment find soul gems in dungeons instead of going to Farengar and spamming iron daggers and waiting 48 hours), I'm not going to get it. Just because it's not how YOU play doesn't mean it's wrong.

Did I say anything about waiting or making iron daggers? You yourself said in the other thread you made you were leveling smithing. Dwarves ingots is the most abundant. I gave three locations where there's not too many critters since you appeared to be a noob if you can't handle a frost troll and your weapons (and im assuming your armor) are only superior.

Dallas-Arbiter

Nord Hero sword, and a Nord Hero bow. No enchantments and I don't use magic at all. I made a copy of each in the CK, put them in the first room in Helgen keep. Funny side note, when you shoot a Nord Hero Arrow into the ground and pick it up, it's name is "NordHeroProjectile" But says "Nord Hero Arrow" in my inventory. But I have since fixed it. Simple name change in the projectile category.

RoG Delta

Do you get the nord hero stuff by completing the main quest? I haven't yet. Anyway, I only have one character I play often, and he is the jack of all trades. He uses all types of magic, one handed, archery, and block. Level 58 with enchant 100 smith 100 speech 100 very high magic skills (all boosted haha) and pretty good at the thief stuff too. I use pretty much whatever I feel like at the time. One of my favorites is my dragonscale set enchanted with fortify conj and destruct. Combined with twin souls (dremora lords), incinerate, and unlimited spells. This can dominate any opponent. Also very effective is a shield w/ a tempered sky forge sword. That combination is underrated. My current bows are daedrics w/ soul trap and fire or fire and shock, same as my swords. Bows do 337 with 160% apparel boost with temperaments. Swords do 220 with same stuff. Good for any situation. I used to be scared of dragon priests and dragur death overlords. But now I just let my drems take care of them. Muhahahaha

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
Do you get the nord hero stuff by completing the main quest? I haven't yet. Anyway, I only have one character I play often, and he is the jack of all trades. He uses all types of magic, one handed, archery, and block. Level 58 with enchant 100 smith 100 speech 100 very high magic skills (all boosted haha) and pretty good at the thief stuff too. I use pretty much whatever I feel like at the time. One of my favorites is my dragonscale set enchanted with fortify conj and destruct. Combined with twin souls (dremora lords), incinerate, and unlimited spells. This can dominate any opponent. Also very effective is a shield w/ a tempered sky forge sword. That combination is underrated. My current bows are daedrics w/ soul trap and fire or fire and shock, same as my swords. Bows do 337 with 160% apparel boost with temperaments. Swords do 220 with same stuff. Good for any situation. I used to be scared of dragon priests and dragur death overlords. But now I just let my drems take care of them. Muhahahaha

You get from beating the Companion's Questline and using the Sky Forge.

A Daedric Bow with Soul Trap/Ice enchantments and dual daedric daggers with Fire/Stamina Drain and Lightning/Paralyze

tat2teel

I use Bound Swords, with their Damage boosted by Mystic Binding, and Fortify One Handed Enchantments on my gear :)

LunaMoth

Just started a new character two days ago, archer-mage using a plain elven bow and bound bow, I did find an ebony bow but I just hanged it up on a wall, I was only level 23 when I found it, the wiki says they start showing up at level 36 so it was a lucky find. Once I get my hands on a glass bow I'll stick with it because I like its appearance.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I got the ebony armour and plus the ebony swords,sheilds and gauntlets at level 33.

my favourite weapon in the entire game would be to try out the daedric or glass and ebony swords and also other special weapons like the blade of woe,or the knightingale blade or chillrend sword, any of those would do.

glass bow and for close range it varies on what im doing normaly i use my glass mace but sometimes dawnbreaker for the fun of setting people on fire or my daerdric dagger with frost enchantment

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts