• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Did I say it was the mother of all RPG's? You're just putting words in my mouth. You see, I look at all mediums when it comes to what can cause a person to be inspired. I would wager that all forms of RPG's are connected in some fashion.

It's like you're saying that cause LoZ is a console game, and TES started out as PC, there's no way for them to be anything alike.

As I stated, I feel all RPG's are connected. The vast majority all have similar traits.
I never said you said it's the mother of all RPG. I said I wouldn't assume anything like that. -.-; I was just pointing out the difference of platform which does play some role in limitation of influence. If you think all RPGs are connected somehow, then sure. Why not. I just don't see how LoZ is similar enough to TES that one would assume that Skyrim wouldn't exist if it weren't for LoZ. Perhaps some game mechanics wouldn't exist on Skyrim if LoZ never existed? I don't know. There could be all sorts of butterfly effect when removing one small event from a history but I digress. Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Irish Sweaters

Fashion styles are usually associated with women but it has also been found that they are quite popular among the men these days. Choosing the best new fashion trends will help you turn yourself from boring to eye catching personality. First of all it is important to find out the significance of the clothing trends.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts