• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

trymeout

I remember swinging my sword and killing a NPC and they fell off a cliff, as I watch them fall the NPC fell through the rocks on the ground and glitched and did that fast intense wiggle, and then shot right back up to me and the fell down and landed down the hill.

Chadonraz

An Imperial Courier somehow spawned on the Katariah, right after I entered the ship. I mistook him for an enemy and shot him, of course. :confused::D

Mocha-Man1984

Biggest wtf moment I've had is being the boss of the thieves guild and being sent to rescue a member OF the thieves guild as the very next quest after becoming harbinger of the companions.

And the guy was kidnapped by a bunch of falmer that live in the reach. Not sure how on earth FALMER are leaving caves let alone kidnapping people on the exact opposite side of skyrim so at this stage anything's possible.

Which is precisely why i thought stuff it this story couldn't get worse if a 2 yr old was writing it and preceded to take my companions cheque walk upto delvin and tell him that his boss needs him to renovate the new dark brotherhood hideout

RuttLicker113

5 minutes ago I just found Daedric armor at stone hill giant camp...I’m only level 39 I didn’t know they started showing up that early...My highest level character at level 59 has a full set but I crafted it...Don’t remember seeing much Daedric armor on that play through until after level 50-55 it seemed like...I just really don’t want to lose my 50% stamina regen by switching to heavy armor lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mocha-Man1984

5 minutes ago I just found Daedric armor at stone hill giant camp...I’m only level 39 I didn’t know they started showing up that early...My highest level character at level 59 has a full set but I crafted it...Don’t remember seeing much Daedric armor on that play through until after level 50-55 it seemed like...I just really don’t want to lose my 50% stamina regen by switching to heavy armor lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have the treasure hunter perk? (Lockpicking, you need to burn 5 perks to get it). Thats the only way I've ever seen daedric anything in chests

Dr77k

I always have to smirk when the dragon completely ignores me as I pump it full of arrows and goes on attacking some bystander, animal or, occassionally what I can only assume is a very bad rock (there's nothing else around), lands and then lets me bonk it dead from behind. Weird. Not as bad as being just outside of Markath and having a fire breather (red I think) and a frost (white) dragon fighting each other on the ground and ignoring me while I brain each in turn with my big ole sword.

Cybernettr

I was with Serana at Castle Volkihar about to go into the Soul Cairn but I was having trouble finding the void salts. Not really being ready to do that quest yet anyway, I thought maybe I could find void salts elsewhere in Skyrim. So I left poor Serana by herself for several in-game weeks.

One day, I was trekking to Cragslane Cavern, the bandit cave hideaway where they engage in fighting of wolves, and as I approach it I am surprised that there are no bandits or wolves at the exterior is there usually are when I had not cleared this location for a while.

I soon found out why: Serena was there and had cleared out the exterior for me, and she was waiting for me in one of the wolf cages outside the cave! As soon as I approached, her first words to me were “Having trouble finding those void salts? It cracked me up!

Serana at Cragslane Cavern_1b.jpg

DannyB

Chilling at my Breezehome in Whiterun, then heading out for little shopping when suddenly a wild HALF NAKED Courier hands me a "letter from a friend!" He was wearing a hat and boots, no clothes! Ahhah, these little funny moments make this awesome game even better!

Now tell me yours!
My biggest LOL moment in Skyrim was when the guards caught me murdering the same person three times in a row.

Mood Muzik

I love this thread, I already don't get enough of Skyrim but when I read these hilarious stories you've all shared it makes me want to leave work early and boot it up lol

The one I remember off the top of my head was my first playthrough when I got Lydia - ( I play Dead is Dead) and loved having her as a companion and we were really crushing through the game together.

I ran back from an assault to slam 400 potatoes into my feed chute, once I did I saw Lydia getting swarmed on so I ran in as fast as I could and cocked my Warhammer as far back as last Tuesday bringing it down with all the force in my body right in the middle of the sea of bandits... only for them to move out of the way exposing a downed and kneeling Lydia.... and I absolutely obliterated the back of her head XD XD XD.

Lol I still haven't forgiven myself all these years later.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts