• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
OOO, I just saw another one today! A flying salmon at the docks in Windhelm! It was swimming like ten feet off the ground and I followed it until it went through a wall and disappeared. xD

Chilling at my Breezehome in Whiterun, then heading out for little shopping when suddenly a wild HALF NAKED Courier hands me a "letter from a friend!" He was wearing a hat and boots, no clothes! Ahhah, these little funny moments make this awesome game even better!

Now tell me yours!

Last night I was swimming in a river when I saw a dog swimming under the water. He never came up either.

reddeadfriend

freelance assassin
some bandit i was fighting said " Is that all you got!!" i then proceded to cut his head off with a greatsword

Jarrad

Got my Hunter character absolutley destroyed today... first by some lowly scavenger who literally took no damage from my arrows and one shot cleaved my head off of my shoulders... reloaded, walk outside the whiterun gates and get fried by thalmor jerks.
To me it was two WTF moments in the space of 5 minutes.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I gotta say, the WTF moment that always sticks in my head is when you're creeping through that ruin with Mercer and he's telling you to be quiet, then proceeds to rush in and loudly kill anything that moves and set off every fl*ffing trap in the damned place. I mean he's the guild master for Kyne's sake, how the hell does he run into bone chimes!?!?!?

Wildroses

I gotta say, the WTF moment that always sticks in my head is when you're creeping through that ruin with Mercer and he's telling you to be quiet, then proceeds to rush in and loudly kill anything that moves and set off every fl*ffing trap in the damned place. I mean he's the guild master for Kyne's sake, how the hell does he run into bone chimes!?!?!?

Ah, Mercer, I will never tire of your antics in that quest.<3

With me Mercer ran into bone chimes right after telling me not to blunder into them and wake the draugr. Then he told me to watch out for the trap when I pulled the chain, and made no efforts to get out of the danger zone as I pulled. That quest is the only thing that tempts me to do the Thieves Guild questline again. I LOVE Mercer in that quest. He's a lol a minute.

Iveri Sarothil

Doesn't it bother anyone that the courier knows exactly where you are, all the time? Don't give me any of that "I've been looking for you," BS. I know they give all of you guys some kind of scrying orb so you can track us wherever we go. Maybe it's not that - maybe couriers are secretly Daedra.

I'm onto you, Courier.
You and that loincloth.

CottonCandyDeath

High Elf--Imperial--SweetRoll Thief
I was recently out and about traveling the roads with a companion when out of nowhere a mammoth flies out of the sky and hits the ground in front of us and then starts chasing us. I was in shock for a moment. I remember thinking I dont remember mammoths being able to fly.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Just a wee bit awkward...when I go to sleep in Breezehome, Lydia's sitting in my bedroom. Okay, fine. When I wake up, I get a Lover's Comfort bonus from having Vilkas in the house...and she's STILL sitting in the chair, staring at the bed. I can only assume she was there all along, watching whatever transpired to grant the Lover's Comfort bonus.

....don't you have things to do somewhere else, Lydia? o_O

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
That reminds me: I own Breezehome, but don't spend much time there, so Lydia basically lives there while I'm gone since I rarely use her as a follower. But whenever I'm in Whiterun and go there once it's time to sleep, as I enter she's like "You lost?" or "I trust you're not planning any trouble. What can I do for you?" and I'm just like SAYWHAAA??? B**** THIS IS MY HOUSE! xD And then once I go up and yell at her she recognizes me and is like "Oh! *in the
doorway* Honored to see you again, my Thane." :p

Chadonraz

I started yet another new game, my first Argonian character (who looks like a clown). When I was on my way to Helgen Keep, I suddenly got an animation where my lizard was blasted off his feet and several feet forward. I was like, "o_O Did I just die during the tutorial, on Novice? That's just pathetic :D"

I didn't die.

Jarrad

Started a new character, went along up to Hadjvarr Iron Hand and cast fear on him, he ran away and over the side of the cliff, survived and continued to run... he ran into Tolsgor the Wanderer ( spelling ) killed him and continued running, eventually fear ran out so I cant it again, he killed most of the people in Riverwood, this continued all the way until we were just past the Shrine of Talos near the Lakeview Manor plot, we came across some Thalmor, he killed the two in Elven Armor and nearly killed the Wizard before being struck by lightning, it was a hilarious 20 odd minutes and it got my illusion up seven levels.

Rodrrrigo

Khajiit shadow walker
well... once, cicero from the dark brotherhood was following me and he suddenly sung: "oh if i chance to see a cat, i feed its corpse to my pet rat". I'm a khajiit and conveniently we were near a cliff so yeah, bye cicero

CottonCandyDeath

High Elf--Imperial--SweetRoll Thief
When i had to do the quest to obtain the marks of dibella, i decided to just look around Haelgas room for anything to loot,and I stumbled upon Haelgas "toy" under her bed, the pot of honey, and the dirty book. It really had me cracking up. I would have thought nothing of it if it wasnt for the bit of info i had gotten about the type of woman she was.Then I proceed to steal all of the stuff.

Twiffle

When i had to do the quest to obtain the marks of dibella, i decided to just look around Haelgas room for anything to loot,and I stumbled upon Haelgas "toy" under her bed, the pot of honey, and the dirty book. It really had me cracking up. I would have thought nothing of it if it wasnt for the bit of info i had gotten about the type of woman she was.Then I proceed to steal all of the stuff.

have you read the note that is on the counter to Haelga, , quality note of a satisfied customer, ,, ;)

sticky runes

Dead mammoth at Kyne's Grove. I had just been clearing all the ore I could get out of the mine and came outside to find a mammoth lying on it's back with it's legs in the air (it wasn't there before I entered the mine)

I don't think I've ever seen a mammoth die in that position, because how would you flip it over like that? Unless a giant got pissed off and smacked it into the heavens and it fell like that? Or a dragon picked it up and dropped it? The miners and guards didn't seem to bothered by it, though.

Iveri Sarothil

Oh, I had to smile a bit to see all of Haelga's little toys. The part that had me cracking up in the fetal position on the couch was the sheer amount of stamina potions in that house. I mean, it's not a whole lot, but it's just the fact that they averted the gameplay and story segregation SO MUCH.

Also, started a new character yesterday. Ran into two giants on the way to....wherever I was going, and as they threatened me, I backed off at first. Eventually, my Nord ran between their legs and started a 5 minute chase that went on until I reached the river. I crossed the relatively shallow (waist deepish) river, stood on the other side, and waited. The giants were up to their knees in the water and couldn't seem to manage getting the rest of the way across, resigning themselves to shake their clubs at me in irritation.

So, the region's largest humanoids can't manage water....?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts