• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I love hitting people with an arrow and hiding. 30 seconds later after they give up looking for you they just say " must of been my imagination". I also love sneaking up behind people and when you do the finishing move they say" who's there?" Right when I slit their throat.

you mean like this XD

Twiffle

Noster eagle Eye in Solitude when you first visit and the execution is taking place, if you wait till just after he has his head cut off, turn to Noster (the beggar) and activate him, he says the following, ''A man opens a gate and they cut his head off , doesnt seem right to me'' , , cracks me up everytime, i even save beforehand so i can listen a few times, still makes me laugh.

Another was with the bandits at the lookout near Riverwood, just downed the first bandit when the frightened woman in rags runs up to me, but instead of talking, picks up the dead bandits warhammer and proceeds to one shot the bandit comming at me, then runs up the stairs and one shots the bandit outlaw, , runs back down and starts the dialogue, , i mean WTF she so frightened about with skill like that, :D
This has happened to me twice now, once with bandits and a dragon at the same time, i just stood there shouting, ''you go girl'' as she one shots the bandits and does the dragon in two when it landed, ,,

And only today i think i have just met the most sneakiest dragon in the game, walking towards Falkreath, no sound, no wolves, no shadow or even change in music just an almighty thump as this dragon lands right behind me and pow, proceeds to drain my health with flames from nowhere, frightened the f***f out of me.

And my favourite of all i witnessed was in Riverwood, had been playing the game for a while when i was just searching through the barrels looking for ingredients to make vegetable soup, the beggar walked past me as i was searching and proceeded with this gem, he shouted .. .. ''Get a job'' . . i was speechless, then just cried with laughter for ages, my ribs hurt, :D

sticky runes

A goat attacking an Ancient Dragon that showed up at Sarethi's Farm. It was me, my housecarl, a guard and Sarethi herself all taking on this dragon and getting our asses kicked (the f#cker kept obscurring my vision with it's fire breath) and I just saw this goat trying to stomp the dragon with it's hooves. The goat died an honourable death alongside the guard. Sarethi's sister must have been hiding the whole time because I didn't see her until after the dragon was dead. I guess anything that harms the farm's mistress will suffer the wrath of her animals.

Iveri Sarothil

The first time I witnessed the insanity that is Riften. Now, this is on a fairly high level character - I just hadn't spent a lot of time in Riften before completing the main quest, so I should've known this would happen. Sometimes I clean out my inventory by just dropping plops in random places when I can't easily get to a merchant. I did this in Riften, and as I turned to walk away, I hear someone say, "If no one wants that, I'll take it." This time it was the food merchant. Turned around to see another lady say, "Not if I get it first." The two pull out daggers and start slashing at each other while everyone else goes running off.

The kicker which had me fall into laughter was seeing Mjoll pass through the fighting area, take one look at the women, and then pull out her greatsword and start cleaving away at them. The food merchant ended up dying (she always does, whenever I go back to test this), and the others walked away like nothing happened. Nor did they take the items I dropped. :|

ShangTsung

last year on a character i was using, for some odd reason chaurus insects started randomly appearing on the dragons reach entrance! watching the guards rush to battle them was the funniest thing i've ever seen on the game, it even happened in the middle of the liberation quest and watching the whiterun guards form a temporary alliance with the storm cloaks to battle them was simply classic! sadly it hasn't ever happened again and i'll likely never find out what caused it..

Wildroses

I had Serana resurrect a chicken to help us battle a bunch of Forsworn and an Elder Dragon yesterday.

Yeah, I know. I'm not the first one she's done that too by a long shot. What made the incident noteworthy of a WTF LOL moment was she raised a chicken that was lying directly next to an unlooted Forsworn Ravager.

This chicken then turned in the complete opposite direction from the dragon and sprinted several meters away towards the river (with me following completely fascinated), where it proceeded to peck at my poor cowering dog. I had to kill a chicken to protect my dog. Not that it did any good. Once Serana had killed the Forsworn and dragon she killed it, and had the nerve to attack me when I tried to stop her. Or maybe she was just mad I decided to follow her chicken instead of helping her with the dragon and Forsworn.

ShangTsung

I had Serana resurrect a chicken to help us battle a bunch of Forsworn and an Elder Dragon yesterday.

Yeah, I know. I'm not the first one she's done that too by a long shot. What made the incident noteworthy of a WTF LOL moment was she raised a chicken that was lying directly next to an unlooted Forsworn Ravager.

This chicken then turned in the complete opposite direction from the dragon and sprinted several meters away towards the river (with me following completely fascinated), were it proceeded to peck at my poor cowering dog. I had to kill a chicken to protect my dog. Not that it did any good. Once Serana had killed the Forsworn and dragon she killed it, and had the nerve to attack me when I tried to stop her. Or maybe she was just mad I decided to follow her chicken instead of helping her with the dragon and Forsworn.
thats hillarious and sounds like something she would do, i've had my OMGWTFLOL moments with her as well.. serana is one of the coolest followers on the game but damn she's hard to get along with, i've had her attack my conjurations for no reason, attack peaceful npc's for no reason, she's even screwed up a few quests for me by attacking the gd quest giver! and also i've noticed that unlike other followers she's far less likely to let an accidental hit on her go, i can't count how many times she's came at me blasting away in a rage all cause i accidently zapped her once while taking on a group of enemies! when doing the vampire quests on dawnguard i finally had to just make her wait in one area and handle everything myself cause with her around i felt like i was walking on egg shells the whole time, i think she was actually programmed to be a bitch.. lmfao :D

Jarrad

On my way up the mountain to the outdoor dragon priest lair ( not far from Valtheim Towers ) I came across a travelling merchant, three bandits and 3 thalmor agents. The merchant pulled out and Orcish Warhammer and destroyed the lot of them... then sold me some phesant breast.

Rand Althor

Legionnaire
My favourite wtf moment happened when I found 3 1/2 Louis Letrushs standing outside the Whiterun Stables. I say 3 1/2 because the fourth Louis' lower half seemed to be missing. Either that or the others decided to bury him waist deep. Here's a clip I found on Youtube:

Iveri Sarothil

Speaking of Louis Letrush...

Bear: The hell.
Horse: I know, dude. I know.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Serana and I got into a scuffle with a serpentine dragon on Solstheim. After a few minutes of battle, I decide to use Bend Will to ride it (even though it's a crappy experience, I just wanted to demean the beast). So we get up in the air, quite high, and I'm criticizing the mechanics again when that fool Serana, knowing full well that I'm on the dragon's back and it's fairly low on health, repeated blasts it with chain lightning, somehow killing it before it can land. And me, well, nowhere to go but down now. Straight into the ground. Straight to Sovngarde. We never ran into that dragon again, so that soul is lost to me.

Dragon riding sucks. :mad:

ShangTsung

My favourite wtf moment happened when I found 3 1/2 Louis Letrushs standing outside the Whiterun Stables. I say 3 1/2 because the fourth Louis' lower half seemed to be missing. Either that or the others decided to bury him waist deep. Here's a clip I found on Youtube:
omg m8 i've seen the same exact thing happen dozens of times when i was playing! wtf is it with that guy and cloning himself??? does he have hidden clone making machine in the staple??? i've even tried killing a few to make things normal but the bastards have infinite health! :confused:

Rand Althor

Legionnaire
omg m8 i've seen the same exact thing happen dozens of times when i was playing! wtf is it with that guy and cloning himself??? does he have hidden clone making machine in the staple??? i've even tried killing a few to make things normal but the bastards have infinite health! :confused:
This is all starting to sound like good fan fic material.

Smarty

I unfortunately didn't have time to take a screenshot, but I once saw one horse on top of another in the imperial camp, like they were mating. Then I approach the legate and she says: "anything to report?". lol

sticky runes

A vampire showed up in Solitude one night when i had just fast traveled there. Everyone had just closed up shop for the night, and they all took one look at the vampire and started lynching the poor f#cker. Not just the guards, but the girl from Radiant Raiment, Angeline's niece and the two scruffy old men all going at him with their daggers, even Jaree Ra joined in. The vampire did put up a fight though, and managed to take out the old guy who asks you to help settle his debt.

Iveri Sarothil

Recently downloaded the mod Vampiric Thirst - complete vampirism overhaul, even for NPCs.
Now if there's a daytime vampire attack, they simply burn to ash within seconds of getting near the town/city.
It's quite amusing.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Here's one that puzzled me. I stopped by my house to drop off some iron ore, came out, and found this:

Skyrim 011.jpg

That's totally what I had in mind when I built an animal pen. Hm....perhaps I pissed off one of the Black-Briars and this is the Skyrim equivalent of finding a horse's head in your bed. :p

I love how it gives me the option to "Search Horse". Er, no. Not THAT horse.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts