• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ritterkreuz

After destroying the Vampires at the end of the Dawngaurd quest line I stepped outside of the castle to see one of their corpses going nuts. His arm somehow merged with the door and and started flinging his body all over the place. It was hilarious. When it finally ended he looked as if her had been nailed to the door.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
After destroying the Vampires at the end of the Dawngaurd quest line I stepped outside of the castle to see one of their corpses going nuts. His arm somehow merged with the door and and started flinging his body all over the place. It was hilarious. When it finally ended he looked as if her had been nailed to the door.
NAILED IT

Probably one of my favorite things to do, is get a troll to charge me downhill, the paralyze it just as it's about to hit me. Then just have fun watching the troll cartwheel down the hill. It's hilarious every time, the troll simply gaining more and more speed, bouncing as it hits bumps... the longer the hill the better :D
I love ragdolling Trolls. With their Ape Arms, it's always comical, but I haven't tried this particular method. (I typically use the most OP combination of Lightning when they're down to a pip of health so they crackle too.) Yet. Also, falling damge is one of the best no-experience indirect ways to kill just about anything, if you have a long drop handy. 3 words, Fus, Ro, and Dah.

Corpses can interact like this with the bitmap at random. The most common I've seen is the "Cage fish" where a body in the cage flops around randomly like the catch of the day trying to flop back into the water where it can breathe, but hopelessly trapped in the bottom of a rowboat. The Wizard in the Helgen ZTorture Room does this occasionally, but I've also seen it with Sild's prisoners, and in varios other places.

On a related note, I love nailing Skeletons' ribcages to walls. With arrows, if you're powerful enough, it flies back like the ragdoll, and the arrow can get stuck on a wooden wall. The best place for this is Ustengav, but there's several others. Bound Bow really helps, especially at lower level when you don't have some of the more powerful ones, and the Smithy to make them ungodly.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
What was really funny and creepy was I was coincidentally wearing an amulet of Mara in Solitude. I went to go talk with this old man and the guy was like "An amulet of Mara?" "I'm very interested." D: It was even worse because I was also a dude/

What was really funny and creepy was I was coincidentally wearing an amulet of Mara in Solitude. I went to go talk with this old man and the guy was like "An amulet of Mara?" "I'm very interested." D: It was even worse because I was also a dude/
What? That's never happened to you IRL? I've run into that lots of times, but it's still always creepy. Especially, when he's a drag-queen...

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
When I turned around and found myself face to face with a giant who launched me into the air. The sad part was my last save point was when I had just gotten out of helgen.

When I turned around and found myself face to face with a giant who launched me into the air. The sad part was my last save point was when I had just gotten out of helgen.
Hate it when that happens! Not necessarily a Giant, I rarely get surprised by them, but whenever I'm playing a Hunter type, I don't intend to go DiD, but there's no save points out in the Wilderness, so I've gotten all the way to far North of Markarth, fully upgraded Foresworn Bow, and Armor, then get gibbed by sabercats. "What?" blink back to reality, "What time is it?" I'd been playing for about 7 hours, and so intent on Hunting, and clearing Redoubts I'd never gone inside. 12 levels, or so down the toilet. Sigh, go out for a smoke, and start over from the tunnel exit...

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Something that I found hilarious was that every time a guard shot at me, he almost always shot me in the knee.
It was almost like they were zombies trying to turn me into one of them because of course the way to turn an adventurer into a guard is by shooting them in the knee.
Fortunately, it never worked, so I have concluded that the guards are all pussies, who can't take an arrow to the knee.

An IRL example. I'm still kind of bewildered how "Arrow in the Knee" got memefied, when there's so much material in the game that never leaves Skyrim. Timothy McGee made an "Arrow in the Knee" joke on NCIS, it was a fikken Jeopardy clue, not once have I heard someone sigh "I am sworn to carry your burdens" and giggle nervously when nobody gets it. I swear, it's more popular than "Fus Ro Dah!" That dorky iron helmet is seen on teh Fakebook, babling on about that damned arrow, and that damned knee, and to my knowledge, the Dovakiin never said anything even close to that. I have yet to see that dialog option anywhere in the game.

I swear, I will never truly understand you people.

BoundByTheWolfBlood

Defiler of the Dead.
I killed the man who gave you the contract to kill the emperor and then he was still there the next time I went in the Bannerd Mare and some npc sat on him and got him stuck to his butt :3

Docta Corvina

I think by far, my lulziest moments were Ondolemar (whom I had as a follower for a bit) yelling in battle at dragons about Thalmor supremacy, and Teldryn Sero calling Odahviing a "filthy N'wah!". I pretty much died from hysterics at both. Though characters' verbal reactions to whenever you read the Black Books in front of them are pretty hilarious as well - especially Teldryn's! :D

jonathan90

well known member
Chilling at my Breezehome in Whiterun, then heading out for little shopping when suddenly a wild HALF NAKED Courier hands me a "letter from a friend!" He was wearing a hat and boots, no clothes! Ahhah, these little funny moments make this awesome game even better!

Now tell me yours!
A Lowlife with just undies on and no head flying around,now that's weird and funny as.:D

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
I killed the man who gave you the contract to kill the emperor and then he was still there the next time I went in the Bannerd Mare and some npc sat on him and got him stuck to his butt :3
lol! That sorta reminds me that after one of my characters killed Ulfric, they took his clothes and sat him back on his throne, so whenever the new jarl sits down he also gets stuck and looks like an octopus. :D

Jarrad

Last night I went into the Bee and Barb in Riften, there was the generic Nord in there who calls you a milk drinker, so we get into it, she gets killed and I go to sleep, when I wake up every single person who was in the tavern at the time of her death not only asks what happened but turn hostile... Riften is now slightly less populated.

Chadonraz

The first time this happened to me: "You caused quite a bit of stir in Ancient's Ascent... You should turn your attention to Ancient's Ascent..." :D

When no misc objective appeared after opening the letter, I kind of guessed what location was in question.

Addition: I went to ask the Companions leaders for work, and Vilkas informed me that "A citizen of Skyrim has been kidnapped." Really, that's wonderfully detailed.
Luckily it'll tell me where to take the guy... but still. o_O

Karen

boop.
I always get a kick out of seeing milk in people's inventories.

2012-12-26_00001_zps655f0d51.jpg

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
I still have not joined the dawnguard with this one character.So as I am passing in riften a guard says his stuff"Blablahblah Dawnguard , might consider joining myself :) ".A few seconds later a volhikar vampire appears with a vampire thrall , attacks that one guard until he's 50% on health and then he just runs in fear "Please have mercy" "AAAAAH" "Leave me alone!"

Then he gets his guts togather when he recieves a hit from the thrall "By Ysmir you will pay for that!".The thrall then does that execution where he places his 2h hammer behind the head of the guard, then headbutts him 3 times.

It's clear that guards make excellent vampire hunters.

Jarrad

Just a few minutes ago a Guard in Solitude is saying " Let me guess, somebody stole your sweetroll " just as he finished speaking the Old Veteran ( name I cant recall ) comes up and gives me a random gift.... a Sweetroll, he must have felt pity towards me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts