• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
My first power move in the helgen dungeon when I thrust my sword into the back of an unlucky stormcloak. Oh, and the First dragon too :p

Streiste

I'm new to this entirely so the whole game has been one big wow moment XD

But...If I had to choose it would be this. Had just gotten out of saarthal during one of the Mage school quests, and was heading back to the college. Thought since I had killed the wolves in the area on the way in I wouldn't have any problems. And there lies the issue. 3 ice wolves ambushed me, without so much as a howl to let me know they were there. And by murphy's law there would have to be a vampire that followed the wolves. I ran, of course. Too many monsters...the three wolves attack at once, and my currently lowish health bar shrank. I started to try and take out the wolves, chugged a potion, and then the vampire commited himself to the fight. It was at this focal point of murphy's law that the dragon roared.

He appeared right overhead as soon as the vampire stabbed me, and all I was thinking was "screw you too! Come get some!" I aimed a shout directly overhead and he came down, killed the wolves, flew up and back down next to the vampire, and frosted him as well.

So I'm standing there, ready for my untimely death, and there he goes off into the snowstorm. Buwaaah? Dragon swooped down to save my butt? Anyone had anything similar happen?

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
There are so many for me and honestly I wish I had the time to read all of your WOW moments so I apologize if anyone else has posted this but.....Climbing to the very tip top of The Throat of the World. If you haven't done it, the view is beyond stunning. When i did it was right at sunset. The gold and fiery orange orb hung at eye level as I gazed out over the cold and dangerous land, a land burnt by The World-Eater's fury, a world I was going to save. Below I could barely make out the slightest of movements; likely, travelers come to pay respect along the pilgrimage of the 7000 steps. 7000 steps seem such a small journey now compared to the path to reach the end of my prophetic destiny, and who would tumble down the mountain at that end. Nearby, leathery wings stretched through the frigid air...

Caswallen

Anonymous = You don't need to know who i am.....
My WOW moment was when i climbed the 7,000 steps to get to greybeards and there was a snow troll. I tried to kill it numerous times and failed. That's when i realized how hard the rest of the game would be. Oh and I ended up just running away from it to get the greybeard quest, couldn't kill it. That's when i made an oath I would go back later to slaughter it and banish it to the depths of HELL

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
A dragon attacks. I run to to the area it's flying around, only to get there to see that it's already dead. Beginning it's burning cycle and to give me it's soul. Who killed it? Why my faithful companion Cicero. How he did it, I have no idea. It was a matter of seconds really from when I saw it to when it died.

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
I agree, the mamonths were awesome, me and my wife were laughing our asses off warching this, while our 2yo and 1.5mo were asleep, I mean loling. When I first saw them I paused and went and got my wife to show her... Hahafa

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
My first greatest woe was my first fight, the incredibly in-depthedness of the fighting was and still is astounding to
Blocking, shield bashing that needs perfect timing.
Another great wow was my first random dragon in that first big city in the middle of the map. It jyst syarted attacking and the gaurds were trying to attack it, the children were crying the whole perception of what would happen should a dragon attack a cuty, incredible
My latest was when I came across some "lunar" weapons , which are created during a full moon!!!!!!!!!! Changing the stats a simple iron sword just by making it during a full moon........ That's freaking uber

Forumate

I traveled to Riverwood to buy some Ebony ingots for my new armor set when a Dragon landed on top of a building and started to burn down the town with it's fire shout. The guards all took out their bows and started shooting the dragon as it flew around. Alvor (the blacksmith) ran out of his house to fight the dragon and got killed! Now he is laying dead in middle the street and the town is without a Blacksmith!

Towls

My Wow moment was just after I did the quest for the jurgen windcaller I believe it's called... Anyways, I was at the top of hrothgar when I was testing out my newest shout(the most powerful unrelenting force)... When I realized I notices the giant mountainside to my right, as a person who enjoys seeing funny moments, I brought Lydia as close to the edge as I could and saved, I then launched her straight down the cliff, she landed on a slanted rock and it was a ramp, her body flew right over the big rock and she hit a tree all the way at the bottom. I wanted to see if she survived so I used the wait feature for 1 hour... She wasn't there, I waited one more hour and she was right next to me. So she fell off the. Cliff and survived... I also enjoy launching her down stairs or waterfalls. :) SKYRIM!

Ares

My first true "wow" moment I had was when I walked into Blackreach for the first time. It reminded me of my reaction to the night sky in The Shivering Isles.

CognitiveCog

Puppetmaster
A Dragon attacked Winterhold College. Fighting beside other mages, Pretty cool, and very unexpected

CognitiveCog

Puppetmaster
Your companion pointing out how beautiful the landscape is, or warning you about a situation ("I've got a bad feeling about this"). If you come back from a quest and the NPC is talking, if you wait they will eventually mention / talk to you. If you follow NPCs, especially as part of a quest you could do quicker yourself (i.e. meet this person here) (fast travel) they talk to you and point things out to you, then, when you are finally at the quest destination they include you in it.

Kasha

A Dragon attacked Winterhold College. Fighting beside other mages, Pretty cool, and very unexpected
Happen to me last night!, it was awesome, make quick work of the dragon.

NoVa

Bossmer
The first time I snuck up on a standing person and slit their throat with my katana. After watching the third person animation I was left speechless. As a person who loves to play assassin type characters, this quite tickled my fancy.

Buzzfire

A guy at an Inn in Whiterun challenged me to a drinking contest. Being a lover of ale I accepted. Next thing I know I pass out and wake up in Markarath on the other side of the friggin map with no memory of how I got there next to a ticked off priestess in a temple.

I did that too, pretty funny. It took me all over the map trying figure out what happened. I ended up having a discussion with a Daedric prince.

Touchstone

Two dragons. At the same time. In Dawnstar. HOLY F***!

MrSpudMon

While i was on my way to meet the Greybeards for the first time, i was half way up the mountain, and i decided to stop and stare at the aurora (which is amazing!) So i was just standing there when out of no where, a dragon lands right in front of me! I was like :O I would say an epic fight with a dragon on the side of a mountain with the aurora in the night sky is definetly one of the most amazing things thats happened so far :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts